Friday, January 28, 2005

Family , Considering Just Two ?

I was just doing some quizes ... kinda shocked ... they were all kinda true ... somehow ... Ive pasted them in my template , its just right at the bottom , scroll down , all the way .

I was composing today , a new song , for this coming festive . A new year song ... ? ChaiXia said it was not bad ... i thought its kinda stupid , but ... who cares ... ? Had lunch at Baba's , it was great ... think its better to go there for dinner , hate the afternoon sun . Maybe i'll get to play with some dogs again ...

I went Chinatown . Yesterday didnt go ... last minute again ... Sometimes really cant trust what Mom says ... But , today i bought Mariah Carey's Greatest Hits CD ... so happy . Her songs are great ... if im not wrong ... her vocal range is 7 octaves . Impressive ... ? Yes .

Mom was clearing the house ... but only managed to clear the shoes ... Why bother clearing ? Its only new year ... i dun get it ? Why are people so supersticious ? Or isit just an excuse to clear the old stuffs ... I dun see a need in all these kinda nonsense ... I hate clearing my stuffs ... no wonder my room is in a mess ... Usually i get to find my stuff , but if i dun , i'll get a real big headache . In the end , i will , no matter . She was screaming for my name , all the time . Really got pissed ... But no choice ...

Whats wrong with my computer again ... ? Its getting laggy , and laggy , and laggy . Irritating ...

Just got another job , another performance . This time , its for ITE graduation night ... Didnt expect that ... Thanks to WeiFeng , but i still think it sucks . But , i'll take it anyway ... unless someother people want ... ?

I think life is just a frenzy ... ?

How can i keep forgetting ... ? I wanna talk about one of my aunty . I call her Nana . Shes slightly mentally disabled . But , u cant call her retard , because shes just normal , like me . She was down due to two reasons , studies and boyfriend . Thats why i say ... " all guys are no good " , which turns out kinda true . Look at that bastard , my father , my uncles and my friends . Anyway ... shes a university student . Her studies are like way top above me , which is quite common i think ... Her maths ... superb . Dun ever look down on her , her English , Maths , Science and anything else , its all better than anyone i know . But its really a pity why she ended up this way ... But look on the bright side , she dun have to worry about anything . Im envious ... She cannot take too much stress ... thats all . She is crazy over handsome guys ... kinda funny ... She likes me alot , she treats me damn well . I like to talk to her and stuff ... hate it when people look at her with those kinda eyes . Shes really nice . She once said something ... it got me thinking ... she said , " If my mother die , i think i'll die with her . I cannot live without her ... " Think it hit me real hard . It made me cry ... ? Kinda sobbing ... Mothers are the best and most beautiful creatures on earth . Fathers on the other hand , are just bastard creatures , they ought to be thrown into the sea to feed the hungry sharks ... but to think of it ... we still need them . So , just lock them in jail , get them when needed .

I love Mom , Mom love me . We are family , together forever . Dad , just forget it and jump yourself , i'll ask Step-Mom to arrange a cheaper funeral for u ... so can save the money to raise her daughter . Remember , im the ' Fun ' in your ' Funeral ' ...