Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Professional Skivvy

Today was an unfavourable day . Totally unlucky . It was disastrous . I played LAN with YiDe , Augustus and Lucien . I lost thoughout and worst still ... when i was walking towards Dhoby Ghaut MRT , a human king-kong stepped on my slipper . He spoiled my slipper , and spoiled my day . I was walking with one slipper on and baring the other . I was the centre of attraction ... I had no choice , but to call my uncle to fetch me up . Actually thought i might be able to go catch a movie or something ...

Its starting to irritate my ears . Gossips ... Rumours ... Its all dangerous weapons . The tongue of man is as sharp as a knife . A slit may cause severe harm . Its all getting back to me . I should have known ... Well , i think i know who said all that nonsense about me . Its definitely those misers . If i find proof or evidence , that little beast is gonna get it from me . Other than ruining other's life , what else can they do ? Other than keeping their mouths shut , what else good can they do ? The best is that they die .

Finally i managed to put a song into my blog . I was looking for something nice ... couldnt find songs that i wanted ... like ... I believe in you , by Amanda Marshalls , Angels , by Sarah McLachlan , I Started A Joke , by the BeeGees , Angels , by Robbie Williams , and so on ... i only found this ... Vincent ( Starry Starry Night ) , by Josh Groban . This song has many details and some history behind it . I find it kinda nice .

Im completing my Suona Concerto . Its kinda long-winded ...

I heard a song on the radio today while i was in the bus . The repeated phrase was ... " If theres any justice in the world " . It was not bad . I liked that song . I was then wondering ... if theres a judge in any of us , maybe our conscience , what kinda crimes would we be guilty of ? Obviously , theres no justice in this world . If there was , it would be blind . Then , where is the real justice ? We would be judged after our deaths ? Thats kinda too late ... Fallacy ? My own imaginations ? Everyone is fallible , we are all humans , we do make mistakes . But what if its done upon knowing that its wrong ? Double penalty ... ? So what we know we did ? Larceny ... Arson ... Murder ... Rape ... Assault ... What is this world turning into , when the lawyer himself only find loop-holes in the law . I think people who study law , should first study themselves , and put themself to a charge if they know whateva they should or not do ... Acumen ... ?

The momentum of my life is getting slower . The propulsion is dead . The graph reads a straight line . I need a thrust . Maybe something to keep me going . Its the only explanation to the lethargy im feeling . The battery is going flat . Somebody please charge it up . Laquacious dosage needed .

My anger has abated . Temperamental ... ? Fast rising and recession limb ... ? Im tolerant , but when it gets saturated , it might give a blow so strong that one would not expect it from me .

I need a break ... though how contradicting when i said i needed something to keep me preoccupied . Ive no idea . I really need a break from other things . Thats why i need something to keep me preoccupied . Kinda complicating ...