Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Somnolent Night

I went to Baba's for lunch today . Yesterday was a bit too salty . Today was fine . We tried some other new dishes . What can i say , excellent ... ?

Teacher requested a song yesterday night . He asked whether i know the song ' If ' . Of course i know that song . Its one of my favourites . But how am i supposed to write that ? i managed only to write the verses , the chorus is kinda hard . YangQin scores are always the main problem to everything ... I dun really know how to write ErHu scores too ... but its kinda ok ... i hope ...

I gave up . I went out to IKEA with WeiFeng . He asked me out . But , he didnt really wanna go there , he wanted to go Bugis . I ate Curry Rice , it was today's local special . Im obsessed with curry ... Infatuation ... ? He wanted to buy stuffs , but i was nagging at him whole day . I told him that IKEA's products are special , coz they makes u think that u might need them , but in reality , u dun . IKEA's products spoil easily , thats why they have so many customers going back . In the end , he was kinda pissed and irritated , me too . So , he did not buy anything . We then went to some old shopping mall . It was kinda surprising what they're selling there . I must say that its better than Orchard ... ? Im gonna go there again next time . However , i was on my scheme of mini revenge , i was nagging here and there ... He did not buy anything either ... We ended up so tired , walking for more than 2 hours , doing nothing ... Literally rotting ...

I took bus to Woodlands then took MRT back to Yio Chu Kang . I was still early . I've made an appointment with Sherwin . Birdy , Sherwin and i are gonna play LAN from 12 midnight to morning 8 . It was Sherwin's night shift , he could charge a little cheaper . He promised to help me cheat a little .

So now im in the LAN shop ... busy playing stupid Enfo with YiChun . Met him at Cyberdom ... didnt expect to see him there . I wanna play Dota ... Im owned like crazy ...