Monday, January 17, 2005

Lost in Time

I was at home rotting . Other than Saturdays and Sundays , or maybe a little bit of Friday , I'll be nowhere but at home decomposing . My vicinity has nothing interesting ... This is the vogue of the holiday periods ... Sheer boredom .

I met up with Matthew and Sherwin for dinner . I was late , as usual . I had no idea why . I took a bus , from the bus stop near my house . It took 40 min to get to Ang Mo Kio Central ... ? I think i better focus on my time management . I feel sometimes , or most of the time , i cannot manage my time properly . Im always late , or either too early , never punctual . Guess its a habit . Its bad , bad , real bad . Abysmal ...

Time , i feel that its no longer in my dictionary . Its no longer useful to me . I dun find any meaning in it anymore . It left me long ago . It is the key , the gist , to all these arguments . Let time decide everything ... ?

Stress , such a heavy burden . It might be the last straw . Its like nails raining from above . Vehemently hitting my velvety skin . I cannot take any tirades or rebukes . I might just drop dead .

Im just aggravating ... am i ? Many might think i am . Pesky ... ? Well , if people dun want me to be , i can . It was boredom that forced me to .

Besotted ...

Im really walking aimlessly ... to that unsure destination . The where ...