Monday, January 10, 2005

Water To Advice ? Rather Drink Juice

Japanese food wasnt that bad ... just a stomachache in the end . Dinner wasnt that bad too ... but im feeling kinda queasy . Butterflies ? guess not ... just ghoulish .

Really boring .. really ... really ... today ... I did nothing .. i gain nothing ... i lost time . It'll never return . Its running short , soon its gone , but im just not using it right .

People might lecture me , i know what they're trying to say . People might advice me on whateva , but i know they meant me well . Im stubborn , im ignorant ... ? Im obstinate and just simply mulish ... A simpleton ? No , i think i just know whats right and wrong .. but just simply neglecting it . I shouldnt do this , i know . I should do that , i know . So what if i do ? I dun practice what i preach .

I composed a new song ! Everyone said it was average only ... Its called "Gildon's Symphony : Meadow Evening" . I thought it was great , so soothing ... Well , basically , its the kinda setting or atmosphere i wanna be in ... somewhere out there like that .

Everytime i hear myself playing ... i end up crying ... Weird eh ? Its a norm . I wont , unless i hear that song ... kinda touching ... ?