Sunday, January 23, 2005

My Last Of Everything Else

Playing the game of life with myself again . Its me , the judge , the culprit , the criminal . I get myself into different things ... different problems ... Like a well so deep , only a fool would fall on his own accord .

Totally felt ignored . It doesnt apply to some people , only to those who i recognise . I try to please them ... ? But hate is still hate after a day or a year . I really hope it'll just fade away like of those memories that one would forget . But , it might be better this way ... so , now i can carry out my plans without needing to concern or worry about other's welfare . My decisions are made long ago ... The only reason why its not carried out is because of people around me ... They're affecting my decisions , my plans . Ive thought for a moment , it hit me that its not what Ive always wanted . But , now i do realise that all Ive always wanted was not for me ... ? I cant get things i want , while things i dun really want just gets to me like its for free .

Its totally impossible to find someone who u love to love u . But , its not impossible to be that special someone for that someone else . Ive failed . Hoping a chance not to repeat my mistakes . But its all too late for whatever i do . The perfect love in this world is to love and to be loved in return . Sadness shadowed over ... But im all used to it , like a curtain over my life . Save me ? Its all that i deserve ... Spell it ' retribution ' . My life is all filled with myself ...

Concert was finally over , my solos were all nightmares ... Traumatic ... But now its over , guess i dun need to worry about it anymore . Throughout the concert , my focus was somewhere else . I kinda felt more relaxed than practices . Think Ive passed the ' test ' . Hope I-Dec enjoyed himself ... ? Great ...

After that i was supposed to go back to Cheng San CC , but Kenny , Charmaine and i took a cab to CuiLing's chalet , again . She specially booked one night for us , because we had a concert so we couldnt stay ... who knows ... i slept there yesterday already ... i was drunk ... thats why ... Victor still forced me to drink even after that incident yesterday ... I took 2 shots , and im already half dead ... I dunno what happened ... think i really fell asleep ...

Im drunk again ... ? Didnt i swore that i wont drink again ? Promises are always meant for breaking , arent they ?

Sorry , i had no more time to wait . Its affecting everything ... though even if ur decision would change , and i would happily accept , it would change many things . So i really hope theres still a chance for friendship .

The fellowship is breaking , one by one ...