Sunday, January 30, 2005

Pain In The Ass

Last night ... something terrible happened . It was brief , it was violent . I was vilified , i was criticised . I vilified , i criticised . Like physics , i get my share back . I couldnt hold it no more . I had a fight with my cousin . Though i didnt throw a punch , guess my words are just as painful . He punched me in the face , it was bad ... It was swollen yesterday , now its better . However think im gonna get ulcers , because there was bleeding inside . It'll hurt ... Though my punches were kept to myself , never believed in violence , i was rather ruthless . My demeanour ... ? Just my reactions ... ? Scary i must say ... really ... Uncle came in to stop after he heard the sound of my cousin's punch . He dragged him out of my room and chided him . I took his mattress , though its mine , and threw it outside , with a pillow of course . I told him never to use my computer and never enter my room again . I locked the door at once after . i was really mad ... my whole body was burning , like ablazed by wild fire . My heart was beating crazy ... i cant take it , i cannot take this kinda pressure . I really scorned him ... He went downstairs and cried ... I cried alone in my room . Now ... he's still sleeping outside .

My temper goes with the wind . Ever wonder where the winds come from ... ? Ever wonder where they die ... ? Same , the principles apply ...

Went to Cheng San CC , though i swore that it'll be my last ... i have to go back for another week , because conductor didnt come ... i had to pass him some cheque , so i can collect my pay . Stress ...

Had guest at home . Watched Lord of the Rings , the last episode . It was kinda long ... but still kinda nice to me . Really felt kinda touched ... held the tears back . Finally someone corrected my English ... ' reckless ' and ' listless ' ... thought they were the same ... ?

After dinner , i went to sit with my Mom and grandma ... talked about the incident yesterday ... kinda sad though . But , im just that mule , the stubborn one . I'll not give in .

Sometimes ... its not your decision about anything . Its fate that shape your destiny . The past is passed ... it cannot change . The only thing that can be changed , its the future .