Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Lackadaisical

Went to eat downstair today ... with my uncle ...

I managed to complete the Piccolo Concerto which i started late last night . It wasnt as bad as the Cello Concerto ...

Took dinner at Baba's . My grandma , mom and i didnt know where to eat , so i suggested Baba's . I was so full that i had to go for a walk just outside the restaurant . I ended up playing with a Huskie . It was so adorable ... totally beautiful . Too bad ChaiXia wasnt there ...

Went Chinatown to shop ... but i ended buying only one CD , Alicia Keys . I love her songs , its somehow more towards the dark dark side ... ? Dun really know how to explain ... its all about love , and expressing it in different ways . Im so proud of my aunties , 5 of them , they own different Nasi Lemak stalls all over Singapore . The best is still Punggol Nasi Lemak , if anyone who never heard of it , should deserve death . Well , not really that exaggerating ... Just a normal stall with people queueing from the time they open till they close . Just appearing on the newspaper for recommended food . Just long long queues ...

I will always remain an enigma to myself . Nobody would wanna know me because of me lachrymose disposition ... ? No , it just never show ...

I like my hairband alot . Its nice , its helpful ...