Monday, December 26, 2005

Anti Virus Creators

Well , my day was devoted to my computer . We spent like a few hours ... together ... doing some spring cleaning . Well ...

I was bloody mad at my computer ! It is infected by viruses again ... and trojans and all the malwares . Its dumb and stupid ! Curse those who are so idiotic to create these trojans ... i dun believe the innocent computers will create such problems themselves and then ... plant it on themselves ... then ... highjack its system ... then , shuts down . Its damn irritating ... I tell u , ive downloaded like 6 or more antivirus softwares , and to my dismay , ive to register or purchase it online in order to remove those nonsense from my computer . I tried deleting them myself after i managed locate them ... but i cant , because the computer is dumb . I think the internet is the worst resource to help urself , because it always give u alternatives , so many of them that u cannot decide on which to use . I think its making me crazy ... wheneva i think of it , i would flare up . Its because of all these craps that caused me to go crazy last time ... remember ? Check out the ealier posts , and there was even a period that i didnt blog , because my computer was down , thanks to the viruses .

It must the dumb boring Americans that stays at home and create all these viruses . Curse them ! I hope one day , what they've created will ... not hit themselves , but come to live , and eat their lumps of useless flesh up . I hate this ... i hate this !

Samuel and Fairul had a performance today , i hope they played well . Anyway , my lesson with YanYu was cancelled again , because she wasnt feeling well . She called me when i was sleeping , so i think i sounded weird ... Anyway , i think i better get her her money fast .

Now , ive downloaded some trusty softwares , and they're looking after my computer and protecting it from intruding spywares . And they monitor my ... computer for me . So nice of them ... thanks Norton .

Im tired of reminding myself about the viruses . I hate them ...

But like life , i believe this world is created in peace . And everything was made kind in harmony ... But its always the humans who destroys it , for conquest , for their desires and their quest for research and upgrades . Look at the life before , and compare it now , its complicating and its comfortable . I think the more comfortable it gets , the faster this world is going to end . I dunno why , but i just hate it why people have to ruin things . Everybody complain that they have problems ... but i believe all problems root from only one ground , and that is us , humans .

My computer has been washed over and over ... and some of the rusty stains has been removed . But some stubborn stains still remains ... and its irritating . Well , i must thank Matthew for helping me .

Matthew was my classmate back then in Primary and Secondary . Anyway , he is really helpful ... and he likes to talk nonsense as well . He plays the Piano , and i think hes quite good compared to those i see in NAFA . Anyway , he recommended me some softwares , and they worked . But he likes to exaggerate things ... he made me nervous by telling me whats going on with my computer ... and he kept scolding me that im fucking dumb . He was damn funny ... and he made me laugh . To think of it , im really dumb ! Im a computer idiot , i confess , unlike some ...

How many antivirus softwares does it take to remove a few viruses ? Just as much as how many superheroes it takes to bring this world to peace ...

Isit Blogger or isit me ? Its getting hard to blog these days ... its hard to publish to the link because of errors ... I dunno what err , but i had to keep publishing ... Its annoying .