Friday, December 09, 2005

Erratic

Well , Stanley just smsed me , and its about the same gig at the same place . Im on . Its time to make some real money ... cant feed on like that , i need some cash . Blockade on my cash flow is irritating ...

Im chatting with Gerald , this guy i met on the net a few years ago . Well , hes now having fun in NS i guess ... funny . Talking about army and stuff ... i wonder when will it be my turn . Major Tay , said he'll help me ... i think . Cant wait for time in NAFA to end ... i think army shouldnt be a problem . Now , just wish Hobbes , or David , and Kenny goodluck with NS ...

Just had some fun with gang and Tommy at Orchard . I brought them to VS to play . Tommy versus Audrey and i , nobody won because time was up . Nice playing with Tommy , hes very funny and lame . I think Audrey's family is really a live comedy . I dunno why , i find them amusing ... its not that im sadist or whateva , its just that ive never seen a family like that before . Tommy got beaten up by his Dad yesterday , and he got chased out of the house ... he slept outside , in such a cold weather because of the rain , and he only returned home at 10 am when his parents were out of the house . Isnt that amazing ? Dun ask me , i find that the funniest thing ive ever heard . For me , a quarrel with my Mom usually will end either both of us in tears or not talking to each other for a day . The time when my Dad first punched me , it was his last . Not just last , its his last time he'll see me . I ignored him till now , it has already been a year or so ... i dun want a father at all . I think man on earth are really brutes ... cant find somebody else thats not , even myself , thats what i've heard from Mom ever since i was young ... From the things i heard while we were eating just now , i just feel that i lack alot ... in terms of family ... all the fun . Well , maybe im lucky in other's eyes .

I kinda like the jacket my uncle bought me ... now i think its rather cool .

Its hard to chat while blogging ... wait , im trying ...

Well , ive nothing to say . Its really all coming back to me now . People tell me not to be like that , and this and that or whateva , but no matter how , what they do will result me falling back to square one . Fine , im alright . Anyway , im not refering to u if u think i am ...

Im a walking contradiction ! Seriously , WeiKang , uve to stop being so naive . Come on , its this rotten society that we live in , something that uve detested so much , and uve dwelled so much about reality and stuff ... and now ? Ur back , all to be blamed on ur stupidity and ur naivety . Anyway , i think like mother like son ... ? I dunno ...

I promised not to blog so much ... so , i think i shall stop here .

Wait , for a moment , i almost forgot to blog about something else which happened today ... actually i dun wanna blog much about it ... ive changed my mind . Im fickle minded ... or rather like quicksilver , which is like erratic .