Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Tired Sagittarius

Im tired of typing my password and username ... its the same and ive to keep typing ... I know i have to ... but im just freaking tired of it . Im tired of the weather in Singapore ... its freaking humid and hot . Im tired of cracking my brain , thinking of how other people think . Im tired of going to the toilet already ...

Quit complaining will u ?

Anyway , im tired of staying at home . At home , im assailable to viruses . Vulnerable to these thoughts that exist as trojans in my brain . They attack me and manipulate my system . Im now malfunctioned . I think im really going mad ... like my first poem blog , i stated that im going mad . In fact , its totally the same feeling . Im feeling it all over again , its all coming back to me now .

I wonder if Samuel really wanna go drink again this weekend ... is he for real ? Anyway , right , Samuel has the characteristics of a flirt , but no again , for that he doesnt flirt . I dunno how to say it ... but its just like that . Anyway , finally , Samuel has a blog .

To think of it , an identity belongs to only one ... Nobody can really fake another identity . Singapore is merely a dot ... its impossible to hide at all . I have no idea why im saying this ...

Well , ive about 170 entries in my blog already ... im planning to start another blog once it ends at January 8 , which makes it one complete year . I saved every entry in a notepad ... and if i were to print it out , it'll take up at least 180 pages i think . If anyone is interested , i can publish it as a book and sell it cheap in the market ... joking ...

I stayed at home for the whole day . I didnt step out of the house at all after lunch . I hate to be forced to wake up ... like when Mom is at home , she'll usually take lunch with me . So , she'll force me up , because i sleep late . She'll take away my blanket , off my air-con and call me wake up several times . Its all thanks to my uncle also . He's a very busy man , my Mom's best friend and my ATM machine . When i lack of sleep , i'll tend to bend into a foul mood ... so better watch out !

Sugardaddies . Sound familiar ? I think many of us had thought getting a sugardaddy to feed us and take care of us . But when this word come into use , another word will usually appear in our heads ... and its 'sex' . Many believed that sugardaddies pump their boys and girls with money in exchange for pleasure ... but they're wrong . Sugardaddies are usually those who are either lonely because they dun have a family , or caring and too rich that they dunno how to spend their money . To be honest , i admit , i once tried to find one myself . Dun laugh or give me that gruesome face , i believe many of u out there had thought of it urself before . Think about it , isnt it nice to have someone who cares about u , other than ur family . For me , to think of it , i discovered recently that actually my uncle could be my sugardaddy !

Now dun get me wrong . Stop for a moment and read on what i emphasized . Hes not gay and im certainly not . What i meant was ... he is my Mom's best friend since young . They somehow grew up together , i believe . When i was young , my parents divorced , remember ? So , i called him 'Daddy' without knowing , a long time ago . So he dotes on my alot , and he treats me really well . He fetches me to school , ever since when i attended Primary 1 . Of course not all the time , but more than often already . He brings me out for lunch when Mom is not around , or even when she is . He pays for my shopping ... and he gives me my pocket money , sometimes , because my Mom passed it to him when she's going off . My uncle is a very nice guy , successful in business and has a family of his own . Today , he just flew to Korea . Last week , he bought me this leather shoes i requested for before he flew to China ... Well , wish him luck . Honestly , he's full of flaws ... i dun really understand how he thinks sometimes , kinda piss me off . However , one thing i sure know , he is one super busy man .

Not forgetting that he always has free tickets to concerts in Singapore ... like Kylie Minogue's concert that time , and even the latest one by TaoZhe . And he offered me the tickets , but im too busy to go ... so ... i rejected the tickets , and its free ! When these stars come over to Singapore , he usually will bring them out ... not like a tourguide , but like a host . He even asked me once to follow him ... but i wasnt free ... wasted . Anyway , my teacher , YanYu performed for TaoZhe's concert ! So cool ... i love her !

Its already more than one year , and im still seeking for the perfect solution to my problem . The point isnt so ... its that i shouldnt even be seeking for the solution . Well , u cant blame someone like me . Im a Sagittarius ... u know , thats my weakness i believe . Anyway for those who doesnt know how Saggildon came about , its actually the combination of Gildon and Sagittarius ... I know its lame or stupid , thats how its suppose to be .