Thursday, December 15, 2005

Relinquish

I jerked up from my sleep when i heard my phone ringing . Yes , i have a house phone , but i seldom use it , even if i do , please call my handphone . This happened after that incident when i quarrelled with my cousin . Most of the time , the calls will be for him , so i wouldnt wanna pick it up ... because i'll have to pass the phone to him . Its awkward , because we dun even talk now . Things are ... quiet for the moment .

Tommy called me , and i was still sleeping , partly awake while the other half is still in wonderland . He talked to me , he didnt know what to say , and i repeated myself so many times that im still sleeping . He continued talking ... then i laughed to myself . So funny , if its me , i'll automatically suggest that i'll call again later . But he just went on talking ... Im not blaming him , i just find it funny . I didnt go NAFA ... because i was lazy . Well , as u can guess , its another wasted day .

I suspect somebody is doing something behind my back again . Somebody is cooking things up and he is just an irritating bastard . Well , if u've got no life and u have nothing else to do , i suggest u go chop up ur family and brew them in soup . U are disgusting ! I dunno what uve done , and i sure dun wanna know . Look , ur making me crazy , and i know thats ur motive . Well , uve succeeded , so please stop ur nonsense . To the others , i dunno whether uve betrayed me in some other ways , but i sure know that by not telling me whats going on , it is betrayal . Well ... maybe thats how it is . Trust me , i hate that place to the core , and anyone who comes out of that drain !

Anyway , i noticed that Vitas cannot really dance . I saw a few clips of his MV , and i noticed some dance attempts , and they were failures . Some were not bad ... but most of the time , he just stands on one spot . But i must say that he has very good body language . His music and his actions somehow moves the audiences . He has some good moves , and sure he knows how to seduce his audience ... Well , i think Russia can afford to have him as just one superstar , because he is really good enough . Vitas' music ranges from pop to soul . I think his love songs are not only touching , they are unique and powerful . He knows how to hide his voice , then just when its unexpecting , he unleash it out like a wild animal . No wonder he managed to seduce so many fans from China , and from USA or even Russia itself ... Not bad , Vitas .

Everyone will think that nobody understands them . Its true , nobody does , because only oneself can understand themselves . Anyway , i think yesterday's post , everyone has a similar notion about what i should do . Its obvious that i will do what i think is right ... but nobody understands the history of my story . Though everyone has their own hidden story , but im sure everybody has a different approach . Well , i sent him a message just this afternoon . And well , there isnt any reply , its either he's dead or he's ignoring my message . I dunno which , but im not intending to give him a call , unless something progresses from that message .

The calendar is screwed right , Audrey ? Well , i think so too . Its meant for anyone and everyone to post any events there . And please , if u post something , please put ur name like Fhairil did . Dun post stupid things ... and if the event will occur again the next year , please select the right options . Thanks ...

My uncle , which one ? My Mom's brother , who stayed with us when my Grandma's place was sold . Well , today and yesterday , he cooked . I find it very weird , he dun cook , and nowadays , he is messing up the kitchen with his different recipes . Well , i must say it tasted healthy and it tasted good . Its very amazing ... and now , he is cooking something else . He made 3 dishes already so far ... and i ate the broccoli all by myself , because i love broccolis . What is a broccoli ? Its a plant with dense clusters of tight green flower buds ... i dunno how to say . Anyway , u should know ...

People asked ... what should they do when they get uptight from trying too hard . My answer to them may be ... just relax . When u feel too much tension or forcing in the practice , go outside and look at the trees , look at the sky . Its so beautiful and so expansive . Go outside and walk around abit , in a more relaxed way . But still with awareness of what ur doing . In a short time , the place itself will cool the mind . Being with nature is tranquility to the mind . I think , it really works , and i recommend it to everyone . When ur tensed , staying in a confined area will make u uptight and very compressed . Well , uve to free urself , by going somewhere into the open . Let ur mind be free ...