Sunday, December 11, 2005

Love Conquers All

I got it wrong , ive 185 posts in my blog already ...

Anyway , i think today my mood is ... slightly lighter than usual , no more heavy footsteps and dragging of my feet ... Practice was fun today in CSCO i think . YouGuo came up with a few new methods of improving TanPo section , well , i think its definitely tedious , but its effective . We got 2 new Pipa players , one of which didnt come for long and the other used to play the Suona . We should welcome them ... My mood didnt change much when i heard something , it kinda hurt me , but ... who cares ?

After practicing , i rushed up for meeting . Im the sectional leader of TanPo , so i have to attend the future meetings as well . Trust me , its a very busy post , though it seemed so little . The problem mainly lies on those selfish bastards , who dun wanna cooperate . The rest are just fine ... and i thank them . In the meeting , we discussed many different subjects , and im required to do something about the fund raising . Im under Gary and Stanley , and i think we are in charged of the other performing resources that could help in raising fund . Well , ive no idea how to type and send this kinda request letters . Other than that , we discussed about getting TanPo another sectional leader . I think its obvious who i suggested . I think its time to work and be committed . No time to play and fool around , CSCO is not a playground , to some it may be , but to us , it certainly isnt . So , i hope this post that will be given will somehow change the bad attitude that reflected out of ur character . Some may say im evil and bais ... well , i dun deny that , maybe i am .

I didnt practice much and i havent even touched my Pipa for a few days , and i attended YanYu's lesson . Good thing maybe im quite smart ... i managed to play everything ! She was quite satisfied ... we went on into details this week , and im glad i potrayed my understanding skills wheneva its required . She said that im good in absorbing and interpreting ... and i think thats kinda good to hear . Again , the usual stuff happens , i play wrongly and she laughed , because it sounded really silly . Today's lesson was fun and its out of what ive expected . I introduced her to Google Earth , and she got so excited about it , she is so cute .

To mention the word 'cute' , i saw a couple just now , so sweet . Its a hot chick with an ugly guy ... good combination ? I didnt say anything ... but what i realised is ... if we are to face reality , a hot chick gets a hot guy , while an ugly guy gets an ugly chick . Thats the obvious isnt it ? But love has no boundary , and when it comes , nothing is impossible . There was obvious love chemistry between the couple i saw , and it brought a smile on my face .

Next week we are going to have a new DaRuan friend joining us . I still dunno his name ... but hes a friend of Tillabong . I remembered when i went to teach and help out at VS , when i saw him , trust me , i was quite afraid of him . Maybe he reminded me of the bastards in ACS somehow ... and im not implying that he is one . The way he tuned his DaRuan is also very different . Most of the time , he is either away or practicing alone . I thought he was the bad attitude sort of guy ... well only until i gave them the tickets to watch YouGuo's concerto that night , then maybe i realised that im wrong . Well , hes nice and of course very weird . Hope he wont be inflicted with trauma when he comes , because i think he needs time to practice also . But afterall , we all welcome u !

Tillabong plays MapleStory . Ive no idea why people play such stupid games ... i dunno . Im , again , not implying that anyone is stupid ... its the game that is . But i sure laughed at how SiHan sabotage other players who are away from the keyboard . Its damn funny ... and if im the one getting hindered by such people , i'll kill him ! Anyway , i think after the camp , i got to know some people better . People such as Tillabong and WeiLiang ... But i think Tillabong still dun really dare to talk to me ... dunno why ... Maybe ... he hates me !