Thursday, December 08, 2005

Never Had A Dream Come True

I cant really blog when im feeling uncomfortable . Like now , im kinda feeling tired , and kinda lazy as well . So , i cant think properly ... thus i wont blog much .

Today was a wasted day . I planned to practice in school , but the plan failed . Distractions can somehow seem so attractive at times ... I ended up playing in the computer lab . Some may wonder whats there to play ... actually , there is nothing . What i did was , i played the Keyboard and maybe just surfed the net for some silly videos . I know im boring ... thats why im like that .

Then i met up with SiHan , YongRui and Samuel . They were at Orchard before , playing i suppose . We stayed in school for a while , then we went to eat NasiLemak . Its a new stall which replaced the vegetarian food stall ... its not really that nice , but its still kinda good . I ate my second meal there , the first was only like an hour before .

I did practiced a little , i managed to at least cover up the first and second section of the piece . Its a grade 9 piece , and its kinda hard . The fingerings are fine , but the techniques are confusing ...

Im trying hard to sandwich myself between a rock and a hard place . Im caught in between ... and i dun think i'll try to come out ... Its tough u know . Why not just tolerate for a while ... and we must learn to compromise and give in at times . Make love , not war .

SiHan's temper has gone up . Usually his limits are longer than that ... i dunno . Chill down , dun compare with others ... maybe like just , set a barrier for urself . I dunno what im saying ... and its kinda hard to explain ... its more down to urself . However , its nobody's fault ! Its just some wrong connections . Like the like poles repel each other ...

Tommy called me today . Tommy is Audrey's brother ... I just find them really weird and funny . The way they talk and the things they say is really kinda cute . Funny people ... very nice people ... Tommy asked whether i wanna play computer games with him . I was in school , so i couldnt at that moment . But i told him i'll play with him once i get home , which is like now . Its too late already , so i dun think i'll make a call over to wake him up from his dreams . Its weird , its strange ... how they know abit of things which i dun suppose they'll know . Unless Audrey is behind all these ... joking ...

There's this AdSense thing , which helps u make money with ur blog . I wonder how does it work ... Firstly , my blog has to be quite popular , which i think it already quite is . I found some websites which has quotes from my blog , its very interesting . And my name was quoted as Saggildon . Anyway , AdSense will put some advertisements into my blog , and it'll be based on the keywords or relevant stuff from my blog entries . So , i still dun quite get it how im suppose to get paid for that . Anyway , then they'll show a chart on how much ive earned ... interesting isnt it ? But ... i still dun really believe there's such stuff . I just saw the website , and i read the terms and conditions , i dun quite get it ... but i suppose its kinda real . Imagine ... getting paid for ur blog , isnt it like that XiaXue girl ... Anyway , i think she's kinda ugly and really bitchy . Forget about her , let me think about what im going to do about my blog ... get an AdSense account or not to ... i wonder ... i wonder ... By the way , ive an average of 35 people coming to my blog each day .

Well , its a boring day , other than singing Christmas carols loudly , by the Singapore river . We were acting drunk ... we were hopping together , hands locked . Its kinda funny ... YongRui started singing German , and SiHan couldnt catch the key ... Samuel singing high notes and Fhairil coming up with weird lines ... Me ? Im just singing my bass part . We saw some people taking the ultimate bungee , and it seemed exciting . Ive a fond for exciting rides ... i wanna go Genting to play again . Though its not really a nice place , but its the cheapest and nearest place to play , other than staying in Singapore . Hope somebody will go with me . I wish ... i wish ... i wish .

One thing , my wishes will never come true .