Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Best I Ever Had

Its not important how anyone else think anymore . Whats more important is after all how i think ... If things affect how i think , then it must be something really serious . Well , to me , ive done my part to do what i should , its up to u now to accept it .

Just came home from Audrey's birthday party . Well , i think i ate quite alot already , though im not really full . I brought the CDs today , but since she didnt ask , so i just kept it . Anyway , it was kinda fun . Very unfriendly people , but i dun really mind ... Happy birthday to Audrey .

Think ive the urge to go drink again . I dun think i wanna drink , i just wanna stay there and hang around , watching others get drunk , while i just chat and eat . Its very fun the other time , just that the hours were wasted walking and finding pubs ...

Guess today is really quite a quiet day . Some people said somethings wrong , while some just didnt say anything . I dunno which am i under ... but i certainly know that i did say something wrong i guess . Anyway , Audrey has 2 very 'cute' brothers . One is Tommy and the other , of course , Martin . Nice brothers ... how i wish i have a brother too ... Anyway , Martin talked to me while i was washing my face in the toilet , because Angela and Jovan caked my face with cream ... Martin was saying something about being alone and stuff . Well , its weird how he know so much ... i dun believe he's that smart to see through me ... joking ... Well , maybe its easy , i dunno . Children's faces really shine innocence through their eyes .

My blog is kinda famous now thanks to those spreading it ... People come to scrutinize , for either their likeness or other wise . Some just come to tag ... Others may come in peace for a read or two . But a number come to see their names ...

Like the song , its not that bad . Its the best ive ever had ... but it'll be better if i can have it once again . It takes time for me to patch things up inside , i cant take it slowly , so thats why i run away and hide . Well , guess u were always right . So now uve sailed away , not into a grey sky morning , but somewhere beautiful . But im here to stay , right here waiting for ur return . Couldnt it be just one chance ? Only the best ive ever had afterall ... I dun want anything back , its just the best ive ever had ... i know i sound contradicting . Maybe , thats how i am , a walking contradiction .

Its never love , its just infatuation .