Monday, December 26, 2005

Riddles

A few days ago , Blogger replied my message , and they removed the word verification thingi from my blog . I never liked any word verification thingi , and now its removed , i feel ... good .

I was browsing through the web ... and i saw some pictures which provoked me alittle . Well , i dunno much about competition , but to me , i just wish to play Pipa in peace . I dunno why , but people are just out there picking on me and challenging me . Well , i dunno how good or bad they are , but i dun even wanna be involved in this competition . If u want it , u take it , i dun care ... Im not angry ... im mad .

Anyway , today is public holiday so i didnt go for YanYu's lesson . She wanted to celebrate i guess ... so i went home , before i boarded the MRT . Lucky she smsed me earlier ... or else i would be waiting at her doorsteps already . This week has been really busy , i couldnt complete my work , and i couldnt practice Pipa . I promised YanYu to do the administrative stuff for her as quickly as possible . Well the word is ... 'possible' , and for now , its impossible , so sorry ... and think she has to wait for a while more . I still cannot master some part of the piece im learning now ... and i need to practice harder after this week ...

Read others blogs ... and tagged on their dirty board ... nothing else i did today . I should buy one more Pipa , so i can practice at home ... Well , i found Jonathan a Pipa , and he is happy . Its the 'chicken wing' Pipa , Alastair's old Pipa . He wanted to sell it ... Anyway , Alastair is YouGuo if ur wondering ... i gave him the name about 2 years ago . He is selling it for $600 plus ... and its good and seasoned ... the price is reasonable . I think i should buy it ... but i offered it to Jonathan , since he isnt really willing to buy the $1800 Pipa from YuJia . He said that ive been treating him well , and he dunno how to repay .

Well , i dun need anybody to repay me in any ways , i just hope that everyone can treat me well . Its a fat hope , and its getting fatter ... after ive been treating some people bad and some others good ... i dun think i'll get back what i deserve in ten folds . I just wish im on Santa's list , because i think ive been a good boy .

Dickshen havent been a good boy . Today , he was better ... I think that peace only comes when hes sleeping . So ... i hope sandman can keep a good watch over him , and give him a double dosage of sand .

Now im having some little confusion in my head . I dunno whether its all an act ... or isit ... true cockles from the heart . Well ... the facts are true and undeniable . But ... the words just shouldnt be said in this way ...

I hope some people dun misunderstand me . My intentions are not always the same as my actions . I hope some people will get it ... I just find it funny and maybe interesting ... Ive no interest at all .

Im speaking in riddles again , and of course , these riddles will only be realised by people who share the same feelings . Or should i put it this way ... Its for those who doesnt want to tell me how they think from their hearts .

Im trust worthy , and im a good listener . So ... talk to me , its fine , like what ive told Tillabong . Well , i just hope people will call me everynight to talk me to bed . I need somebody to chat with ... not somebody to talk to . If u understand the difference ...

Jasmine , thanks for the post in ur blog . Well , ur right , i dun have much time to blog , thus needless to say that i wont have the time to read ur blog . Thanks alot for the post ... and thanks for ur understanding and concern . Nice friends i have ... and nice people ive known . I just hope this goes on for a thousand years more ... be it still alive or dead in my tomb .

Dinner was splendid . A cooking marathon took place in my kitchen , just now . Uncle cooked , Mom cooked , Grandma's friend cooked ... and there's quite alot to eat . Curry , my favourite , and brocoli , my favourite too , and even baby squids , my favourite also ! Well , to summarise everything , its all my favourites . Now i think the curry is still cooking ... i shall go on out and smell some curry ...

Hope everyone is doing fine . And i think everyone should blog more often , like me ! And dun blog stupid things ... in super sypnosis form . I prefer reading more and more and more ... something like Tillabong's , but pity , he blogs like once a week . WeiLiang's blog is interesting , because u can see many pictures which can mean already a thousand words . Jasmine's blog is kinda personal ... and humorous as it brings me back to those days in CSCO . Sharon's blog is boring ... but alright ... YongRui's blog is sparse with dots , and somehow interesting to read , but somehow there's this little mystery behind it . SiHan's blog is getting dull ... Samuel's blog is cool , but irritating , because ive to force my fingers to type those lies ... joking ... Jwen's blog is ever changing , and interesting as well ... But i dun like the blog skins , kinda irritating sometimes ... Evan's blog has this letter 'A' stuck there ... looks cute . Funny ... and also another lazy blogger . Audrey's blog is ... the same . These are the few usual ones which i'll visit ... Well , to think of it , why keep a blog for ?

Guess ive blogged too early ... many things happened .

Just had some really good curry ! It was like heaven ... the taste , the look , and its richness ! Its heaven itself ... and i felt it when it was first introduced the familiar smell of curry in my mouth . Think im exaggerating ? No im not ! Its heaven ...

Tillabong better blog soon ... because i wanna know why he hates me . Actually i dun care much ... Maybe i should learn not to care about anything . Just had a talk with Terence , nothing much ... maybe just clarified some things ... Then , Grandma shouted ... the toilet bowl choked , and it couldnt flush . Well , thats not my job ! Im too lazy ... My cousin should have some sense of responsibility . When he saw that , he should have done something about it ... instead of rushing to my toilet , which is located in the kitchen , and pretend that nothing happened . Well , i think its him who last used it anyway . Like me , i talk big , i dun even have a sense of responsibility myself .

Three blind mice ... three blind mice ... Ive no idea what that was for . Im just bored ...

I answered 'fine' to every question everyone asked about my Dad . Dunno why ... but thats the truth , hes fine .

WeiFeng asked whether i know what a crawfish is . Well , i scolded him again ... like always , because its called a crayfish , not a crawfish . I correct him most of the time , because i doubt that he might even spell it correctly , but im proven wrong . A crawfish is indeed an existing creature ... for those who are as dumb as me , its a mini lobster , unlike a crayfish which isnt a lobster , but resembles one . Large edible marine crustacean having a spiny carapace but lacking the large pincers of true lobsters , thats a crawfish . Maybe im just dumb ... and i shouldnt doubt what others are telling me anymore . I should learn to believe ...