Saturday, December 17, 2005

Forgiveness

In the morning i recieved several calls . And one of which is from my Grandma , and what else can i expect from her calls ? Its about my Dad ... Well , i wouldnt wanna say whats wrong with him , neither would i wanna say what he did . But , im gonna be a good son and just give him a call and talk to him ... Good isnt it ? I thought otherwise ...

It's been 1 year already since i last spoke to him . And somehow , im just not prepared to talk to him ... think its gonna be really weird . Im gonna break down and cry again ... and hopefully my Mom wont hear it , or else she too , will break down and cry with me . The last time this happened was during my Prelims period . And i remembered that it was the Sentosa trip .

Anyways , i spent my day with WeiLiang and Tommy at Orchard Road after practicing with Tommy at NAFA . I think Tommy is really weird ... enough about him anyways .

Well , YanJun and WeiLiang are together , and that quite an obvious known fact in CSCO already . All i wanna say is that ... love doesnt exist by itself , love is a not a process , its a stage where couples will settle . Romance is the process which brings couples into a state call love . So , whateva it is , i just wish them both happy in their relationship . I sound like some jealous third party , please ... im not even involved .

Dino , familiar ? XueMin's boyfriend called me today . And obviously its regarding that old case . Anyway , what i wanna say is that ive deleted all my posts about XueMin , because i think ive not enough evidence to prove anything afterall . So , Dino , please go settle the matter between XueMin and YanYa , because afterall its about their relationship . Its either a real big misunderstanding , or one is lying . YanYa , dun prolong this matter any further , go ahead and tell the truth , because i think the truth no matter how cannot be hidden . Good will end with triumph while evil falls . Its a rule , and no matter how , the light will shine into the darkness and the truth will overpower .

Guess everybody is leaving . Suddenly , the holiday just seems so quiet . Im now outside , enjoying myself , and with Tillabong as well , hes reading the newspaper . Somebody has like 2 Pianos , and im so freaking jealous ... im joking ... Well , he has an Upright Grand Piano , and a small one just beside it . Anyway , it sounds rather nice to play with ... Im using somebody's laptop now ... While blogging , im also listening to Vitas' music . Vitas is my new found idol ... Last time i remembered that ive frenzies and they are all those singers that i craze for . It was Robbie William , which made me like British pop . And i bought all his CDs , till now im still hunting for his CDs ... Then there is my favourite singer , Sarah McLachlan . And i also love Enya ... For the powerful voice , its no other than Celine Dion .

Tillabong is so quiet ... i think he hates me !

Anyway , i think im sorry for alot of people . So i dunno whether i should be even forgiven ...