Saturday, December 24, 2005

Volcanic

Maybe its my mood . My temper is boiling like my blood ... and i shouted at Dickshen just now at the kopitiam . Think when im angry , everybody is kinda scared ... Mom was like kinda careful with her words , though i know she wanted to add a few more lines to her sentence .

Thanks to ChaiXia . She is very caring indeed , she bought me Vitasoy because she knew that i didnt quite ate well . But that day , actually i really ate 2 bowls of noodles ... because i was hungry . Practice at NYP was kinda boring ... but i think its still fun . Angeline was the Pipa soloist , and i think without her in NYP , the Pipa section would really die . She played well , and so did the ErHu soloist . This year , i think the programme is kinda better ... though some of the harmony for the few pieces arranged by YeoPeiXian is still kinda screwed up , the rest are still fine . But i hate some of the songs , like MamboNo.5 and the encore piece ... it sucks to the core ! Brought Tillabong there , hope he enjoyed himself . He was rather worried about it at first , because Mike didnt call him to go ... so i asked for him , since i know that he wanted to come ... what a favour , and he didnt thank me . I feel hurt ...

After practice , we ate at S11 . WeiLiang was feeling ... weird again , and he started drinking . Then , Tillabong was feeling ... weird ? No , he is still weird . Supposingly , they were to come over to my place , but i dunno how everything happened , we ended up in Kenny's place . I dun like to go there , because its warm and its very uncomfortable . But i guess maybe last night was so far the best ... because there was air-con . To think of it , i think what Kenny said kinda made me feel nostalgic . I missed those moments when we were all still together . Well , thanks to some people and those things that ive done as well , now everyone is separated .

We played Mahjong , but we didnt even complete one round , because everyone was tired . Kenny made some poisonous drink , think was 7up with some alcohol . It tasted quite alright at first , then the after taste came ... but its kinda light , so its fine . To think of it , Tillabong is a sleepy head . He sleeps whereva he goes ... u try to notice . Then ... WeiLiang just always say the wrong things at the wrong time . Me ... ? Im just acting normal , sitting there , staring at every particles in the air . Kenny's dog , Junior , is kinda cute ... i think i spoilt him . Well ...

In the morning after we all woke up , Mom came to fetch me home . Dunno why , they just like to force me to eat turkey every Christmas . We ate at Han's . I hate that place , not all the Han's , but just this particular one located at ... dunno where . I ate there since dunno when , and i grew old along with it . Well , things changed , and their attitude just sucked . The 2 ladies at the counter pissed me off ... i almost wanted to shout at them . They were stupid and rude ... thats all i can say . The food is expensive , and the amount is equivalent to a bird's meal . I dunno why , that Han's always bring me into flame .

I watched 'Narnia' with the people from MDC , including people like WeiFeng , JiaJin , Moses and all ... Then louis said that my hair getting a bit stylistic . Well , i dunno ... im going to get it cut , and i cant remember how many times i said that . Well , lucky that my ticket was free , because i think i cant afford to spend anymore money . 'Narnia' was a great movie ... though they should consider getting better looking casts . I enjoyed watching it ... but somehow its not exciting enough , i didnt quite felt the kick . I love the White Witch , i think she is really cool . I loved the way she acted , and maybe its how she looked as well ... very good . The rest are ... just average . The fighting scenes are ... pathetic . Not as good as other movies ... but the story plot is ... good . Well , somehow i think its more of what ive expected , judging from the poor display in the posters . Good movie ... but i must say that 'KingKong' is ten times better , though Louis didnt agree to that .

Dad is doing fine , he is now opened to Jesus . Well , i dunno what to say ... I bought him a lucky charm , a 4 leaf clover . But now when i heard that he is converted to Christianity , i kept the charm for myself ... afterall its not good to give something like that to a Christian . Amanda got into Nanyang Girls School . All i told her was not to join the CO there ... told her to join Choir or something . I dun want her to end up corrupted like some people ... She managed to get into Raffles Girls School at first , but then i think no matter how , both isnt quite a good choice at all ... so , leaving no choice , must well just pick one that is convenient .

Before i watched the movie , Tommy called me . Well , they are leaving for Korea today . Hope they have fun there ... and they wouldnt forget a gift for me , would they ? Tillabong reminds me of Tommy ... and till now , i still dun understand what Tillabong meant ... the last paragraph of his blog entry . Wierd people ...

My emotion now is like a volcano . if u studied Geography before ... then maybe u would know ... if not , then happy guessing .