Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Nausea

Well , theres plenty to blog about today , but im not feeling well , so i think it might affect my memory a little ... Sometimes , when ur blogging , u tend to miss out on many other points , and u tell urself to blog it again some other day , but its useless ... i dunno why . I think i should blog wheneva and whereva .

I woke up pretty early , like normal school days . Because i couldnt sleep ... i dunno why . I decided to go to school ... and i did . While on the way out to the carpark , i saw this nymph . Not that voluptuously beautiful young woman ... its a cockroach nymph . And trust me , its the ugliest thing ive met . It somehow reminded me of the people i hate , and dun u wish u can slap them hard in the face . Well , slapping the weird juice out of that ugly nymph doesnt really sound good , so i walked away .

Do u know that , Pakistan has a Kite Flying Festival ? Now its banned . Why ? Because i think Pakistanis just cannot handle kites . During the festival , many people will fly their kites and they would end up either dead or heavily injured . Sounds pretty dumb ? I dunno ... but i think maybe they should really read up on the kite flying manual . Maybe flying the kite shouldnt belong to the dangerous sports category . Pakistanis there flew their kites with metal wires . Now i think it might ring a bell how people die there ... Well , the wires will hit the electrical wires and therefore , the flyer gets electricuted to death . Others , will tend to get so excited that they'll admire the kites on the roof top . Some fell off , which i dun understand how possible , and others were decapitated . Now , kite flying in Pakistan is totally banned . Those found flying one , or making one shall either be fined or to be sent to jail . I think its rather dumb ... One lawyer representing over 90 companies are trying to bring kite flying back into the public . Because , if kite flying is banned , then over 10,000 people will lose their jobs . So leaving ... quite a number of people unemployed . Think about that ...

Milo is not really good for u . Iced Milo is indeed not good for health , and also for relationships . Yes , i made it up myself . Today morning , i went to the coffee shop near the bus-stop , to get myself a packet of iced Milo . In the end , it made the lady and the boss quarrel . Because both of them were busy , and neither of them wants to make the Milo for me ... Its really dumb .

My day was spent with Tommy and Audrey . We went to Bras Basah , as usual , to shop for my CDs . I found a few very good ones and i still cant find my LiuDeHai Recital DVD . Think i lent it to somebody , and i just cant remember who . Hope they can be honest , and return it to me . Im not going to lend anybody anything anymore . Well , i spent around $70 on the CDs ... and i think its enough for one day already . Then it started to rain , so we seeked shelter at National Library . We played with the lift , going up and down umpteen times . Then we ended up somewhere . Its in the reference section ... and we sat there , reading some magazines on motherhood . Then we tested each others with Chinese idioms , because we found one Chinese idioms book ... Back to those days in Barker , i remembered myself carrying this thick orange coloured dictionary . Its a Chinese idiom dictionary . I used to memorise the idioms and learn at least 5 per day . And now , i think its all gone . Ive returned them all back to that dictionary , after i lost it at ... dunno where . Well , after a long time , an Indian old lady came to us , and she said that those were her books . Surprising that an Indian lady like her reads Chinese teaching books . Racial harmony to that kinda extent ... not bad .

Tommy , Audrey and i took dinner at Sunshine Plaza . We ate at the food poisoning stall ... the name was given so because somebody had poisoning there . Well , to think of it , the food is kinda nice , but very expensive and i think i'll call it a bird's meal . The noodles and everything is like ... so little ... i think i can finish it up in 2 mouths . Well , its that pathetic ...

Practiced a little after that . Meanwhile , Daniel and YiLing , not that YangQin one , its a schoolmate of mine , and she plays the Piano , while Daniel plays the clarinet . I taught them Pipa , because they wanted to know more about the instrument . They are composing something for Pipa , and i think YouGuo is going to play it . We had fun playing around and whacking my Pipa , because the techniques i showed them were kinda interesting . Then i taught them some songs ... it was damn funny . I shant elaborate more ... kinda much to say . I left around 11 plus , the school was about to shut down . Because last time , the lift was off and the lights and locks were all switched off , so we were stuck . I believe i mentioned that in some previous entries ... I waited for Fhairil and we took a cab home .

I just came home , from the cab ride . I wasnt feeling quite well , in fact im still kinda feeling queasy . My guess would be that horrible Nasi Lemak stall beside NAFA , where i had my lunch . I know when i eat something , whether im going to end up in the toilet . Its kinda obvious ... but i still go on and ate those curry vegetables ... Well , i just deserved it . I think im going to end up in the toilet , bombing away , later , or maybe late into the depths of the night .

Anyway , i just got some new 'apartment' . Not a house , but a new home for my CDs . For my birthday gift , my Mom bought me like 7 CD hampers . Its all Mickey or Winnie the Pooh ... So yesterday , i spent an hour or so arranging my CDs into those hampers . Another thing was that , the holes in the hamper , or should i say slots ... isnt opened . So i had to open up the slot myself ... imagine how long that took . Stupid present ... really .

Well , i think words shouldnt bring anyone down . Like this song that cow , or Christina Aguilera , sang , i think its the best that ive heard from her so far . She wrote it herself , and i wonder if she is even troubled by her looks . She is arrogant ... and she is just like a cow . The reason why she is known as a cow , is because maybe she likes to 'Moo' alot in her songs ... u get what i mean ? The lyrics are kinda nice ... but im kinda bored about it already .

Today's blog is long . Till next time ... Anyway , Fhairil is acting , so lets support him . Its the opera thing that the Theatre Department organised . Think they'll be putting up quite a good show , so lets just get the tickets and enjoy ourselves ! Go Fhairil ... i'll be going . People , contact him now .