Thursday, December 29, 2005

Careless Whisper

Just came home from NYP practice , and dinner with Tillabong and WeiLiang alone . Tonight was kinda fun ... ? Tillabong had to go home himself ... poor thing , but who cares ? WeiLiang didnt wanna eat with the rest , and Tillabong was shy about asking Mike something . Well , i think ... i dunno what i think . I dun blame anybody , i just blame myself , because afterall it started from me , right ? I should learn to keep my mouth shut . Then just now , ChaiXia asked me whether im steading with somebody , and its impossible . Im not interested in a relationship right now ... i think they all suck , and i think ... what she said is kinda ... impossible .

The highlight of tonight's blog is ... never trust Mom's taste . I went to cut my hair today , for those who've seen it , i know it sucks . Its not done by the gay hairdresser , its by my Mom's recommendation . She brought me somewhere , and she told me there is a sexy lady there . So i went there , only to find myself vomitting after a minute or so ... because the "sexy lady" is like ... older than Mom ! The place was really rundown , right behind some alley , its not even in a proper shop ... with 2 mirrors and 2 chairs , thats all . At first , i regretted trusting Mom about introducing me to a very good hairdresser . I would call that a barber , not a salon . Anyway , the lady was experienced , she used certain weird techniques ive not seen before , and i think its kinda nice ... But , afterall i dun really like my new hair . Well , i couldnt cry there , or else the lady would feel bad , and she's so nice . Mom was like telling me how good i look , when i can see it for myself in the mirror in front of my face . She was telling me that its good and thats good and here and there ... and so many other things . I was like ... pissed . Then Mom told me that she had her haircut there ... At then , it rang a bell in my head ... no wonder its so horrible .

I think for the last 2 weeks , ive slacked enough . Ive slacked so much that i can already master a concerto by now if i had practiced . Im joking ... but its seriously alot . Because of problems and stuff ... and so many things to do . Commitments are pulling me down ...

ChaiXia came with this retro looking white spectacles . Its weird at first , and i did give her that weird look ... then she blushed and she took it off ... but after a while , she put it back on . Its damn weird ... i think it suits me more .

Im careful with words . Or ... ive grown to be more careful with words . And its true , u think about it urself . Ive not said anything to change or twist any facts , its only that u guys made certain assumptions .

Well ... certainly a boring day . Nothing much happened ... School is starting ... and its kinda dreadful . Anyway , i think the fun im going to have this weekend will cover it up . Going Kenny's house after perfomance with FuKang at Ritz Carlton Hotel . Then after that ... going cycling with CSCO peeps at Pulau Ubin . Hope this time i can go Chek Jawak , at the right time ... so i can see the beautiful scenery ! No more hunting for wild boars ... and no more taking picture with the sea and the rocks only ... This time , it'll be fun . Must go at the low tide ... must remind myself .