Sunday, December 25, 2005

Silent Night

Im tired . Flinging my shaggy hair around , while trying to nudge my way through the crowd in Orchard . Orchard Road is a dangerous place for me , i dunno why , i get kinda frightened wheneva im there ... be it alone or with somebody else . Today , is the best time to clean Orchard , u'll know why later ...

YouGuo's party was fun . I got myself a gift from JiaJin , from the presents exchange , while PeiLing got mine . Anyway , its this book ... and ive exactly the same copy at home . Well , maybe its fate that ive to mugging hard .

Met WeiFeng and HuiMin . Then we went to buy all the food that we needed , because YouGuo didnt prepare anything at all . He only did the potatoes ... well , thats all . The cooking process was long ... and i dun really feel like mentioning . XiaoHong came , its the girl who offered me the job at the ITE's graduation , remember ? She is really nice ... Anyway , while cooking , many things happened , its really funny . Kenny came later to do the pasta ... Then we suddenly realised that everything on the table was yellow in colour ! PineApple fried rice by YouGuo was yellow , mash potatoes were yellow , pasta fussili was yellow , sweet corn with ham was yellow and the omelette with cheese was yellow ... Imagine it urself . After PeiLing arrived , we started eating ...

Really enjoyed myself there , till WeiLiang asked me out . Well , i thought maybe going out with them could be fun ... so i went ahead . Only to find myself stuck in Orchard , walking about ... finding somewhere to build a civilisation ... After a while , things got exciting ... People in Orchard were crazy , and its the first time ive been to Orchard during Christmas , because i prefered to avoid the crowd every year . They had this spray thing which looked like snow ... Well , its all about everything because Singapore dun snow , that was what happened . I got myself a can and i started shaking it . Well , im bored and ive nothing much to do ... so all i did was spray Tillabong . The first target was YongJian though ... u know , the DaRuan guy who promised me that he'll come CSCO , well and he broke his promise . Empty promises ... but come on , promises are meant to be broken right ? So ... no big deal . Anyway , my handphone didnt hang because of the multiple messages people send . Ive only recieved a few , not more than 20 ... Dunno whether its sad or ... happy ? All ive to say is that ... Christmas over at Orchard was happening !

I picked up several empty cans from the streets , and to my surprise , some worked . So i continued my assault on Tillabong ... till we were at the MRT . They went Bedok , guess they are going to play abit more ... I felt like a fish out of water , so i guess i better go home too ... I went to the toilet , and the male toilet was crowded too , after i got out , people started targetting me , and again , im wet and covered with snow . Its not snow actually , its just foam ... and it feels sticky after wiping it off ... and the floor was wet and slippery , thanks to the foam . Thats what i meant ... Orchard will be cleaner after tonight . But ... whos going to clear the mess ? Poor cleaners ... hope they had fun too .

Santas and elves ... shadowed over the real meaning of Christmas . Its not all about the fun and parties . Its about the joy of giving and the salvation of Christ . Well , i cant remember much ... because after all ive backslided too far ... To think of it , i prefer it this way , more Santas please . Sorry , no offence ...

I heard several songs on the radio ... and its all related to Christmas carols . But however , they were in another different rendition , some were jazz and some were R&B . I think they are crappy ... other than the smooth and sexy jazz style . I think the silky way Micheal Buble sang those Christmas songs is still the best . I fell asleep on the bus while listening to these carols ... till the driver woke me up . I saw the driver , then the bus was empty , and the bus stopped directly outside my stop , such coincidence ! He was asking me where i was heading ... Anyway , its the $3 bus ride that i took ... the midnight one . Kinda expensive for a bus ride though ... but still , its cheaper than a cab .

Santa is checking his list twice . And maybe i'll be off his list this year . Well , to think of it , ive been a nice boy , and i hope i can give Santa a big kiss and recieve my present . There is no chimney at home , i hope Santa wont climb up through the rubbish chute . I prepared some cookies and milk , hope this year , would bring myself some good luck . The Christmas Season only brings us closer to the opening of another academic year . So soon ... so fast ... and the holidays are wasted . Well , i'll be better next year if im not on Santa's list . Good night to everyone , and i wish everyone a Merry Christmas ! I gave WeiLiang the 4 leaf clover ... and its Irish tradition that it brings love , wealth , health and fame to the person who carries it ... hope that he'll be fine . Didnt have a chance to celebrate properly with ChaiXia this year ... hope she had fun too !

Merry Christmas . Silent nights ... and blues will fall over and ... so ... sleep tight .