Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Heaven's Grassland

Say Raymond's MSN nick , and it gave me inspiration to complete this melody ive composed a few weeks ago . Then i changed the mood ... and i managed to finish it . Many said that its nice , Jasmine said that its very nice ... well she said that under a somnolent condition , so its kinda questionable . But honestly , i think its damn nice ... If u should wanna listen , ask for it ... its free .

Just came home from the hospital . My Grandma was admitted there because she had the symtoms of stroke . She felt numb this morning and she couldnt move much ... so uncle fetched her to the clinic . She is the worst folk ive ever seen ... I think all old people are cute in a certain way ... like maybe the way they smile , so carefree and so wrinkled . But the least cute of all is ... no other than my Grandma . At the hospital , my Mom was kinda rude to the nurse , she talked loudly and her phone was ringing like a fire alarm . In fact , her ringing tone is indeed the fire alarm . And ... Dickshen was running about , making a whole lot of noise ... She stayed in the lower class ward , so there isnt any air-con . I tell u ... its so hot there , i got so fed up ... i was losing my temper because i couldnt talk sense into Mom's head . Well , then we left early because she knew that im angry . At least there was Tillabong's stupid messages to cheer me up a little ...

To exhaust the flame within , she brought me to Chinatown . Thats where i purchase all my favourite CDs ... Then she told me to go buy a CD . I happily did ... then i bought 4 . It cost me $64.90 in total . I bought this Italian , i suppose , group called Il Divo . And Lara Fabian too ... and lastly , an old album of Craig David's . However , the Lara Fabian album wasnt what i wanted ... i wanted another album . The guy at the counter was kinda like blurred , so i told him i want both . And he'll be asking some CDs for me ... they always import CDs for me , because they dun have those that i want . No more Britney Spears and crap ... i want rare albums ! I told them to bring in Sissel and Vitas . But i think Vitas ... is kinda impossible .

When i was listening to Lara Fabian , my Mom complained that she wanted to listen to some other CDs that ive bought . So i took out the CD ... and it got stuck . Then she said that i spoilt the machine . Then it was absurb ... so i somehow shouted , " What have i done !? " . She toned down a little and said that i pressed it too quickly and the machine couldnt process everything that i want in such a small amount of time . Right ... i was like whateva . This has been going on since i was in Primary school . She always tell me that im spoiling the CDs and her CD players ... because i press too quickly . Im not even allowed to change track ! She said it'll spoil the disc ... then am i suppose to wait until the last track to listen to my favourite song !? Its ridiculous ... totally devoid of common sense .

After all ... im still in a pissed mode . Dickshen is hell of a monster . The only time i can disturb him is when he's sleeping ... so i'll tickle him and disturb him by calling him out for shopping and stuff ... untill he cannot take it anymore .

Next year , i'll be involved in this theatre work . Its called " A KungFu Tale " , and it'll be performed at Esplanade . Its a musical ... and obviously i dun look like some kungfu monks , so i'll just sit in the orchestral pit and play my Pipa . Then they asked me whether i can call any other Pipa people to perform . So ... i thought ... maybe Raymond would be the best choice , because he's very free anyway .

Went pass Wilson's house just now on our way back ... Wilson Luis , my Secondary school friend ... i used to call him old man , because of his white hair . He's filthy rich , and he lives at Orchard area ... he's just rich , and i dunno what else to say . Anyway kinda miss him , because we tend to talk crap and laugh alot ... Remembered once , we were at Plaza Singapura , and we couldnt decide on what to eat . We went from Kopitiam to basement then up again then around the building ... outside , inside ... 7-11 , restaurants ... supermarts ... and hell lot of places ... then we ended up eating at Kopitiam after an hour . That day was hell funny ...

I think i used the word 'hell' too many times already . Maybe its ... i dunno .

From today on , Tillabong would be known as Doby the house elf . And u know , the house elf will never be free from his master , unless his master presents him with clothes . Thus ...