Saturday, December 10, 2005

Any Fools

Its time blog again . Blogging made my days pass quickly . I'll kinda look forward to every blogging session , so i can pour out all the words that are stuck in my head . Well , i think today's blog is going to be quite subjective . I hope people can just accept how things are and not want others to fake their opinions . Just face it , if ur good , people can tell ... if ur not , even if somebody tells u that ur good , i dun think u'll be able to accept it , unless ur wearing a really big ugly mask ... which covers ur conscience .

Thanks to Kenny for getting the tickets for me . The sales of the tickets were really bad , i suppose . Its not even half filled ... Anyway , i gave the tickets to quite a few .

Just came back from SCO's concert . And as usual , i didnt enjoy myself . Alastair , or YouGuo , played a Pipa concerto . This concerto is one of my favourites , but this time , i think SCO couldnt really handle it . I think SCO is either really dropping its standards or the hall is haunted . This haunted hall eats up all the sound , the accents and the impact is thus dwindled to a mere forte . Anyway , the concert was kinda good . YouGuo played really well , though i think its the same phase as Samuel's concerto the other time , the mike wasnt turned loud enough . I had to strain my ears to hear some parts . However , nobody can deny the fact that they all played really well . And ... YouGuo looked really good with his new appearance , i mean the shirt . YanChong's concerto was also another one , the orchestra couldnt hold on ... I think somebody should seriously do something about SCO . As a listener , SCO's concert never fails to turn me off ... because of either the programme or that the hall is spoiling the music . Where is the climax ? Its gone , its eaten by the haunted hall . Anyway , SCH is a really bad place ... i think maybe for Chinese orchestras ... I didnt enjoy a bit for some of the orchestral songs just now . The encore is kinda , 'surprising' , indeed .

At least a call , or else i might think that u've ignored me totally . Well , i dunno , are u angry with me ? If anybody is , please let me know , im kinda open . Unless its ridiculous , then i might flare up . Sometimes , i dunno what i might have done , so please either ignore me or dun even take it to heart ... I dunno anything , but for all ive done , im sorry .

The new jacket is making me look punky , and i cant get my hands out of the pockets ... I think its spoiling my image , or maybe i dun even have one , but i still think its ... weird .

I dunno , am i that old ? Maybe ive mixed with the wrong group of people ... its time for a change . Im not that old ... but im positioned like a senior . No , im not . I belong to the younger generation ... So , dun get me mixed up .

I agree , totally . Sorry seems to be the hardest word ? Not really actually . Now , its something commonly said . Why ? Because the meaning of this word has been twisted , or maybe even neglected . People say it just like how they say 'I love u' ... they dun mean it at all . So , sorry indeed just seemed to be the hardest , but actually i think the word 'Forgive me' is in fact the hardest word to say .

Ive heard many funny things on radio , but to think of it , they all make sense .

Somebody is going through something like what ive been through . And to me , i see that as a curse , because i dunno ... i think something like that never ends up happy . Meaning ... there isnt any happy ending for people like that . Well , of course i dun see the dark side of such things , i'll often just try to see the lighter side . Come on , life is bright as long as u shine it with abit of love .

Life is simple , yet its complicating . I pondered upon this wise saying from Samuel , for quite a while . Well , it sounds simple , but it sure sounds wise ... i believe any fool can actually come up with such a phrase . But , understanding it is sure a tough thing . Not really actually ... but , i think some people's life are just to beautiful to stop for a moment to appreciate the environment around .

ChenWei , this young talented composer , a friend of mine . Well , he's really a genius i guess ... he composed this piece for SCO , and i think his ideas are really creative . Well , im not a composer , so dun take my pieces to compare with his . Anyway , i think there are 2 types of composers on earth , those that creates ideas and the one who learns and generate different welters of ideas . Well , i think i belong to the latter . Anyway , thats not my point . What i wanna say is that music is music , and its only the stylistic periods and nationality which separates them . So , i hate people who discriminates music , because of their nationality . I despise such people ... and obviously i know who these people are .

Life is getting boring and quiet . I think it has been quite a while when i hear noise ... if u get what i mean , which most likely u dun .