Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Fart

Took a shower just now , and now im munching on some cold prawns . Where i get cold prawns ? Mom made prawn noodles today . I dunno why , dun ask me . So , i woke up at 4 pm , and i ate a bowl . Uncle came earlier , and he finished up already ... so he gave $50 to my Mom , and she didnt want it . And so , he said ... its for WeiKang . Since she has to take it , must well keep it for herself right ? So , thats what she did . She took my $50 !

So , i listened to the new CDs i bought . Its very nice ... and i think im going to stop wasting money on stupid CDs . Other than CelineDion and maybe a few more ... im going to buy CDs like ClaudeChalle's ... and other new age music . I think they are so much better ... and its inspiring and very relaxing . Thats it ! No more pop music . But , before that , im going to get CelineDion's latest French album first ! Looking back at those younger days , when i bought Vengaboys and stuff . Dun laugh yet . I listened to it , and i found techno quite interesting . There is always this phase when u find techno nice , and now , its passe . Though in fashion , but not in my fashion book . So , i bought many other trance music , and i lost most of them already . Around the age of 10 and so , i started listening to Boyzone and BritneySpears . U can laugh at the Britney part , but Boyzone is pretty fine , till now . So , ive heard of Westlife , but ive never bought their albums before . Till i dunno when , i bought one . And i thought , they're quite good . But , i lost the CD . I lost many CDs , and they're usually gone because i lend them to other people . But well , i found Westlife somewhere not very long ago . Maybe last year ... So , they've been missing for at least 2 years or 3 . Anyway , Mom bought one of CelineDion's CD , and she lost it . I bought it back a few days ago anyway . So , now ... ive a huge collection of different genres . But well , whats the point ? I only have 2 ears .

Played games , and nothing more . I think its time i practice . Look at my classmates , they practice so hard . If im ever like them , im sure i'll do good . But well , ive been a lazy musician , and even YanYu said that . She said that i must find time to practice more . Well , ive time , but just that the Pipa is in school . Maybe i should bring it home some day . But , it sounds horrible . I think the look of it , makes me sick ... and it'll stop me from practicing . Dedric said that he'll give me one ... and im still waiting . Hope that its not a joke ... It'll be my last hope .

Andy wants me back in school , so that he can hear my play the Piano .

Im still watching CelineDion on YouTube , and i found many other singers singing her song . Well , they're good in some ways , but bad in others . They can never be as good as CelineDion . But wait , whats with the comparing with CelineDion ? Its just a song , but CelineDion sang it , thats why ... ? True . This is the problem im reality . People like to compare ... and when they compare me with LiuDeHai , thats it , im dead . So , a song is a song , and the original singer doesnt matter at all . Just sing it the way u like it ... unless ur impersonating the origin . If not , its totally fine . But , people just like to compare ! And they'll never stop . Like last time , i used to tell Mom how good other people's mothers are ... and she'll tell me to go eat shit . Anyway , just imagine ... ? Other people are admiring u , and ur there comparing urself to someone better . So , dun compare , just look at urself , and be just how u are . But if u dun compare , where is the competition going to come from ? Its so complicating ... i know . But just look at things this way , if u compare with others , u wont be happy , but it motivates u . So , u wanna live a life filled with jealousy , competition ? Or just being happy , playing everyday and relaxed ? U decide , because ur future is urs .

I should go down to visit Dad , but i havent . Shit . Im a bad son .

Ur having fun , i see . Ur going out with people , and im here alone at home . Im always left out anyway ... Ive always try to include u , and others , into activities that i have ... but well , im tired of it . So ... just let things be then .

Anyway , i just went to the toilet to shit . And well , my cousin was sleeping there . My the other cousin , the one i fought with the other time . So , he is sleeping in my Mom's room , not mine . And im using my Mom's toilet ... So , i farted really loudly . And i forced myself to stop . U know , sometimes its so embarrassing to fart really loudly . I know , theres a method to stop that . Just relax ur anus crap muscle , and so the gas would come out smoothly by itself , instead of forcing it out . Well , i didnt know whether its gas or shit ... so i just forced it out . So , it was fart . Too late . U know , sometimes u feel like that in the public toilets too ... right ? U dun want the person next door to hear ur pissing sound , or ur farting sound ... even the shit dropping into the toilet bowl . So , u'll take a few pieces of toilet paper , and let it cover the water surface , when it'll make a soft landing for the shit . Its toilet manners !

Weird . Talking about this kinda stuff in the blog .


Anyway , i think i should get on with my game soon , because many are waiting . But before i go , i wanna talk about something else ... because today's entry is super short .

Lets talk about ... life .

Forget it !