Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Good Luck

Just came into the room , from watching this TV programme in the hall . Well , its a dinosaur trilogy . And i wonder , why XueMin's boyfriend not inside ? Im joking ... if u get what i mean .

Got home from a cab ride with Dedric , and thanks to him , because he paid most of the fare . So nice of such people . However , we were disagreeing with certain stuff in the cab . Well , nobody is right , or wrong , but still ... its both at fault . Anyway , its not me that im talking about .

Woke up kinda late . Had this very weird dream . Well , it involves many people , and mostly from NAFA . In the dream , somebody ... or maybe its me , so embarrassing to say so , found this magical jungle crap . Well , so ... everything there was new , but the problem was that after we entered , it was kinda hard to back out . The exit was gone because we traveled too far in ... and its almost the heart of the jungle , too deep . So , we were all tired , and needed rest . We found this small area , with a lagoon . Well , dun ask me why there's such a place . Its just like a depression , with water ... almost a fiord . So like i told Noozli , Mark , SiHan and Samuel , we found shelter there , but who knows ... actually the whole area under the power of a women tribe . Its kinda scary , because YongRui died there . But still , the story went on ... i didnt wake up , maybe because its ... kinda sweet . Im joking ! Anyway , many tried to run away , and we were locked up in groups of 2 . To think of it , some of them were some people i dunno at all ! I think one of them included SiHan's uncle . Dun ask me ... i dunno who ... Whoeva he is , he helped us escaped . But sadly , he died . There were not just the women , but also mystical creatures ... including butterflies and water buffalos . I know , its dumb . Anyway , we managed to escape ... after a few fights with the women . They were evil , and they spells ... and i think Charles was fell under one and got turned into a parrot . Forget it , i think the rest ... is unimaginable .

Its always like that , when u wake up , its all over and u cannot recall what happened . For Dad , its different ... he doesnt know which is which . I went to visit him in the afternoon before heading to school . I didnt stay long , went off after half an hour . Tomorrow is exam , and im currently rushing with work . Not with portfolio , yet , but with my scales and my pieces .

Dreams , so unreal , but yet so rapturous . Life is actually as spaced out as such , just that ... if its in a sypnosis form , it'll be as beautiful as one . Imagine in the movies , u see other people ... and their beautiful love life ... but to think of it , everything proceeds so quickly . For us , life stays this way ... slow as a dead snail . And moreover , in the movies , there's always nice music at the background . For us , no . Imagine , whereva u go ... and there's someone singing beautiful music behind u , and quartets behind accompanying u . Thats how things are in the movies , but not here . This is reality .

Didnt know what to do , so i went to practice the pieces im gonna allow Andy to record . Well , i promised him that i'll record my playing on the Piano for him ... because he likes to hear them . So i practiced ... because also that SiHan was having his studies with his teacher over at the recital hall , so it'll be kinda bad if i enter ... After their lesson , i went in to get my Pipa , or Raymond's Pipa . I practiced outside the recital hall ... for the whole night . Kenny came , again , and he practiced his Ruan . Helped YongRui to record his piece ... and after that , he recorded mine . Well , it sounded fine , except for Samuel's Trumpet ...

After practicing for a while , i went upstairs to borrow nail clippers from Dedric . Got my nails cut ... im so happy . I went to drink and eat ... alone . Walked over to get soya milk , and some finger food . I was quite full , and got kinda satisfied with the small amount .

Practiced , and YouGuo came over ... and played on Raymond's Pipa . Well , i can agree that the sound is pretty good , except that the first string may sound kinda thin at times . The fourth string doesnt resonate too well . I changed the strings for him , the fourth string only . Well , that was exactly the same string i changed for him last year , when i borrowed his Pipa for my exam too . Thanks again . Anyway , that string is old ... and its too old ... to ring out the sound . The string is from China , and it doesnt sell here in Singapore , thats why its special ... Its from YanYu , by the way , and i took it out from my Pipa , and put it on his .

Recalling ...

Its raining heavily today . I overshot ... while on the way to school . I went over to photocopy my scores , for the adjudicators tomorrow . I wonder who will it be ... ? Anyway , it was so heavy ... the rain ... i got myself all wet . Then over the road , while walking over ... Noozli jumped out from nowhere , and sheltered me . How nice ! So , i went to eat with SiHan , Mark , Samuel and Noozli . We ate over at Subway , its my first time entering the stall itself . Well , my first time eating it was back then last year , during the NAFA's Sports Day . Samuel didnt believe me ... so ... nevermind . Mark plays many games ! Amazing ? I will never imagine Mark as someone who plays games that i dun even know ... or even , Noozli . Its like ... him wearing black leather , gothic look and tattoos . Anyway , SiHan went back first .

I hate such weather , but sometimes ... its mercy from heaven .

Im kinda tired , again like yesterday . Listening to CelineDion's French album . And fuck ! Its bloody good !

Tomorrow i'll be heading down to YanYu's house for one last lesson before exam . My slot is at 4 pm , so ive much time to practice . I will go down after 10 am , like she requested . Or else , i'll be there earlier . I feel so nervous . If ive practiced enough , i wont be . Last year , its something like that , but amazing ... i got quite a satisfying result . YouGuo will be playing his exam recital on Wednesday , and the others too . But i'll be there to catch his ...

Wishing me good luck , and to YouGuo too . Of course , to the rest of my dear classmates . Who knows ? I might retain ...

I know its been long ... and almost already 2 days . Im using it as a way of bringing back my readers ... Im joking . But well , for the lost nails ... here comes the truth about it . It was found , yes . Where ?

While in the hospice , i was looking at myself on the mirror . Then i noticed this white stuff on my butt . Well , i sat on it . And imagine ... it was stuck there for dunno how long before i got into the hospice !

There u go , ur laugh .