Monday, May 22, 2006

High Society

Im blogging early today . Well , i just took a bath , because im having a bad hair day . U know , those days when u feel extremely uncomfortable and totally not urself ... ? Yes , i was feeling that today , and i aint very happy about it . I felt rather like a layer of dirty skin covering my being , and this very thick coat of oil caked on my face ... and also this damp feeling on top of my head , lurking in my hair . So , that was how i felt today . I must admit , maybe its because i havent slept since yesterday . I was playing games online with Cyril ... and well , he is currently experiencing some relationship problems . So , hang on dude .

Dickshen slept in my room . He was playing in my room ... then i told him to sleep . Amazingly , he slept , and pretty soundly too . Its not till only around dawn when he woke up and went outside ... i think he was feeling cold . So , Mom came into my room ... and i would expect her screaming at me , for playing all day long . Who knows ... ? She only asked about Dickshen ... and i was so prepared to bluff her that i just woke up . Right .

CelineDion brought me into my dreamland for an hour , before uncle came and fetch us for lunch . I was sleeping in the car , like some hibernating monster . It was only a 5 min ride , but ... i slept as if for hours . When we're there , the ShangHai restaurant was again , closed . But its opened actually , just without the lady there . Again , the old uncle inside cooked for us . He doesnt know how to cook actually ... but he knows how to prepare some simple dishes , thats all . I think the lady boss is really irresponsible . Talking about irresponsibility , i managed to pay up the money that i owe CSCO . Well , ive collected most of them already , just that ... Gary told me to pay him when ive collected all , but who knows ... its impossible to collect all , so ... must well just give what i have first , for safety . I dun want anymore misunderstanding that im a bad group leader . But wait , i am bad !

So , i was sleeping in the restaurant too . Mom didnt really scold me . I was quite ... amazed , but ... its also weird . She should scold me , i think im going to call her to scold me later . After lunch , uncle brought me down to school . Before heading towards NAFA , Mom went home first ... and they were quarrelling about some stupid issues on the ERPs . Well , after she alighted ... uncle told me that my Mom likes to quarrel . Now , dun u think its funny ? I bet u dun . But , sure , i find it so . I was introducing CelineDion to him , and he started talking about singers , and the past concerts which he has organised before . One of which was actually ... AndreaBocelli , the blind Tenor . So , actually he organised such concerts before . But he said it was a loss ... Why ? Because it was too expensive , the tickets , selling at around $500 . So , who would actually go listen to such an expensive voice ? For crazy people , maybe . For the rich , maybe . But he said that only the ministers and the important and rich people went , but only a few of them only knows how to really appreciate his singing . I was so carried away on telling him how great CelineDion is . And i thought him what a diva is ... and CelineDion would be the best example .

Guess ... its enough of her already . Anyway , so i met Christoven in school . And he was very disappointed with his results , but well ... sometimes we experience shit . But be blessed that we dun experience that all the time , and pray hard that it wont happen again . So , i met Edward , and i got my score from him . I thought it was all our scores , but ... i realised that its only our practical exam results .

So , i stared into it ... with awe , eyes wide opened and jaws locked ...I havent felt that happy before . But of course , its not good to be too happy . So , i got 82 for my exam . Last year , it was 75 . SiHan and Christoven didnt score quite well , but i believe that believing in urself is still the most important thing . Other's judging wont bring u anywhere . The truth is there , u know it , ur good , and ur good . Nobody can beat that faith . So , even how lousy u are , and how high u score , still ... u know deep inside , its just a facade , because u know , ur not good enough . Thats how i felt at that moment . So , should i rejoice ? Or should i not ? I chose not to .

Followed Christoven to Mt Elizabeth Hospital for his therapy . Before that , we had a drink near school . Well , he paid for the cab fare , and i just tagged along . We were talking ... and still , about CelineDion , and of course another singer whom i just knew of yesterday , her name is ... RegineVelasquez , a Phillipino singer , and trust me , she is good ! I heard her singing , and i thought ... almost better than CelineDion . She sang her song , and compared to CelineDion's , i would prefer RegineVelasquez's version ... because its sweeter and not too bold . Anyway , she was trained by her father when she was young . How ? By submerging into the sea till the throat , and she'll sing in the sea . She didnt eat any ice-cream only till the age of 15 . Imagine .

The room was small , and white . There were many people there . Christoven had this connection with the people there ... and its kinda nice , because its kinda homely there . The nurses were friendly , and they were busy . So , kinda easy to picture how boring Christoven would be if he were to come alone . Anyway , he goes for the therapy once a week , alone usually . So , we were talking ... and he was introducing me to his therapist . And i realised that Christoven likes to tell others that he is a musician . Kinda proud of it right ? For me , i dunno why , i just dun like to let people know . Especially worse when he told them that i play Pipa . So nice of Christoven , but ... i felt kinda weird , so ... its kinda funny actually . Thanks for the great time at the hospital ... and experiencing the wax thingi . He coated his hand with wax , and it'll dry ... and its super hot . I dipped my finger into it , once , and it felt new .

So he was hungry , and he needed to eat . But we didnt eat . We went to shit . He shat really fast , as for me , i didnt shit at all . I was cleaning the toilet for them . I cleaned the floor , because its all with piss ... so , i took paper and i cleaned it . I also cleaned the seat , because its also covered with piss . Damn bloody disgusting u know ? How stupid people pee ? I cannot imagine ! Can they not aim properly , or are they leaking ? Bad leak right ? No , i know ... they have a crooked penis .

Sorry for the explicit content .

Anyway , we went to watch a movie . So , till now ... we're still not very sure about some parts of the movie , 'Da Vince's Code' . Well , Christoven wanted to watch it . So , must well . We couldnt get to SiHan , and he didnt reply ... so , we went ahead . The movie was great ... and thrilling and very exciting . I bought this drink , which tasted like shit , so i left it there throughout the whole movie . Christoven and i were thrilled by the music , so intense and so dramatic . So , what is the show about ? I mentioned it before , and its almost all that . Some parts were gruesome ... and some parts were confusing ... It'll take Sharon , ChaiXia and Jasmine a week to understand the story ... i think . Its too hard to digest ... and every bit of information is very important in the plot . It has many endings ... and somehow , it will not end ! So , the movie is inspiring and very thrilling . I wont give it such a low review ... like those in the newspapers . I think it was great , and i'll expect more from the next few movies im anticipating .

ChaiXia is telling me to blog about that game we played in the arcade . One of which , is my favourite , some music game ... the same i played with QingLun the other day . Another was some intense game , which requires activating every part of ur body . Actually , just the hands . For me , i was kicking , yelling and bumping ChaiXia , in order to win . But still , i lost . We're supposed to hit this button , colour coded as red , blue and green . And we've to follow instructions during different rounds . Kinda stupid , i know .

Lets get on ...

After that , Christoven followed me to the toilet . And he has to go meet his friend for dinner , so he left first . So , i entered ThatCDShop , and that was it . I spent $90 on 2 CDs today . Look carefully , only 2 . Its those high class CDs ... u know ... those that cost around $50 by itself . So , i bought 2 . One of which , is released by the shop itself , with compilation of their own best selections . Another one is by ClaudeChalle . The same DJ for Buddha Bar Remix , and i saw many other albums too , by him . But i chose this one specially because this very nice lady in red recommended it to me . At first , i was only interested in the CD that they did ... but she was so enthusiastic . She recommended me CDs , one after another , without stopping . She was showing me so much hospitality , i didnt know how to reject her . So , i listened to all the CDs she got for me . And im amazed that she caught hold of my taste , a little . Im a wierd customer , seriously . Nobody has yet to understand my taste for CDs . They asked if i like Arabic music , i told them ... maybe a little . They asked if i like Chinese music , and i told them the same . So , they got me some Japanese folk songs , which i requested for ... but i didnt want it , because its not the type im searching for . I found CelineDion's DVD , and i thought i should buy , but the songs didnt appeal to me .

Now im listening to ClaudeChalle's new CD , and trust me , its good . Because , its expensive !

High society is whats going on here in Singapore . People pay for good quality , not quantity . So , instead of paying $20 for a fish , they pay like $80 for a slice of good quality fish . Its high society that we're living in ... dun u think so ? After looking around ... i thought , is Singapore really urbanised ? Or isit just globally urbanised in comparison to other unfortunate countries ... ?

So , i took a cab back , because i wasnt feeling quite well to take the bus home . And , im running out of cash in my card . I forgot to buy concession , so ... i paid quite alot yesterday when i took a bus back . Anyway , im feeling kinda bored now . Think im going to play some games first ...

Im hungry , my stomach is growling .

I almost lost this entry , thanks to some internet errors . If its lost , and ive to type it again , trust me , i'll blow my head and quit blogging !