Thursday, May 04, 2006

Holidays

Chewing on this thick juicy ... hotdog now .

Just came home from supper downstairs . In fact , didnt go out today , i was at home ... playing . Well , exams are over , so must well make good use of this holiday . But wait , there are still portfolios to hand it . So , ive completed my concert attendance portfolio ... now left with my analysis ... and DrKan told me , she'll give me till Friday . Thanks to her .

Well , woke up kinda late today ... and i listened to CelineDion . I love her .

Thanks to Audrey for the articles , i took them out today ... and i managed to highlight all of them . Must i write a short own review on it ? Im not sure ... but i think many didnt , so ... im not gonna do it too , because there aint time .

SiHan then told me to go meet Eva , Christoven , YongRui and him for a movie at PlazaSing . But they were going to watch some other movie . I hate action movies ... because they are dumb and pointless ... u only get to watch the actions , all the fake fighting scenes ... and then , get to know nothing much about the story . Well , its mostly on fighting ... and i dun like that . I prefer interesting story lines ... and i know most of them , of course , do have a story line . But , i think some other movie's would be more interesting . And another thing , i hate guns . I think they are stupid , because in the movie , they will not stop shooting . No need to reload ? Dumb , and not realistic at all .

Isit Eva or Evan ? According to his message , its Eva . But in his blog , its Evan . Im confused . Well ... well ...

So , i didnt wanna go . And thats why SiHan said that i left them out . YongRui and SiHan are playing a fool in my tagboard . Well ...


I think i wanna go for a break , to overseas . If not , then Malaysia again . Or else , i'll be bored to death at home . Ennui on the walls , and its clutches will never let me go . I need a break , a nap from all the work . May i go ?

Whoeva wanna come along , or has other plans , please let me know .

Believe it or not , this is today's entry .