Sunday, May 28, 2006

Symptom

Just got home from SengKang . Well , Dad's birthday is coming ... and on Monday , i dun think i'll be able to go buy food with Samuel and gang . So , sorry about that . Im thinking , what to get him ... ?

Im listening to some old Pipa CDs that i have . Some old songs , refreshing my head out of those modern pieces that ive heard too often . At least , now im feeling myself back into my roots . Pipa , actually i would see as a rather versatile instrument , other than the YangQin . Look , its much older than the other Western instruments , but it took only a period of roughly 50 years to develop into what we're hearing today . Meaning , Chinese music is progressing fast . Till now , ive not heard much of the other ethnical instruments on the rise . I'll wanna compose something modern and new for something old . Like almost an old vintage car in the middle of the busy city roads ...

So , i stayed home from morning till evening , before heading to SengKang . What was i doing ? Nothing . I was playing for merely a few games ... and they werent even completed , many people left in the middle of the games and stuff . I hate that . They spoil my fun ! So that was it , i left the games ... and i proceeded on with my composition , which i thought should be completed already . But who knows ... ? I think im going to continue it ... making it slightly longer .

I only bought one boxers , not 2 . And remember the new shirts i bought yesterday ? I tried it on . I wore it to SengKang . Mom didnt ask me where i got the shirt from , surprisingly . And so , i wore it out ... and it has some very captivating words on it .

Dad had something stuck to his nose . The doctors came over recently , and they inserted this tube through his nose into his stomach . And the drew out some blood ... Well , Dad's stomach is bleeding . No wonder he doesnt eat , or he feels uncomfortable . Thats also the reason that led to his lung infection . His food went into his lungs , and they got infected . Thus , he is currently experiencing some difficulties with his breathing .

Now im listening to this piece which ChaiXia challenged me to play . Its impossible , and an applause for those who'd performed it . Even the professionals have problems playing it ... Well , i dunno . I'll suggest that to YanYu . I bet she'll turn me down .

Anyway , i watched some movies with Amanda , again . And well , Jane was about to cry when i was there , she was sad about Dad's condition . I think she's better now . Many people came , including her family and Dorothy's . Yong was there , and he told me about my shirt . Well , i know . I think i shouldnt wear it when im not in the mood . If im feeling kinda down or angry , then maybe i'll wear it . Anyway , so ... i left around the time that i should .

Ran to the bus-stop because i saw a bus arriving ... so , i thought it was mine . But who knows , when im around there , its actually an empty bus , departing for the depot . So , i took my time ... and i waited for my bus .

Well , Mom came to fetch me from at the bus-stop . So , i got home , and i just ate some finger food . Today , uncle made some noodles . I dunno why , its nice ... but it upset my stomach many times . I went to the toilet numerous times ... during the afternoon . Well , i guess maybe its because its cold . Like yesterday , the same noodles ... but only a little left , and it was cold . Well ... Mom is suspecting that im suffering the same disease as Dad . One of the symptom is going to the toilet straight after eating . Honestly , that only happens that home . Outside , i dun go toilet that often . So ... i guess its the noodles . Mom insisted that i should go see a doctor . Then again , i told her the same old thing ... only if she goes with me .

U know , like life . When u get a symtom of something , and u lie to urself or ... u choose not to believe in it , u carry on with ur normal routines . Like me , i actually have quite few different symptom of different things . I think im quite sickly , but i just dun show . Unlike somebody who fake her illness ... and used it as some advantage to gain sympathy . Pathetic . Well , i dunno . I hope im well ... and as so i hope for Dad ...

Im so bored . And there's nothing for me to talk about ...

So , thats it for today . Short and sweet ... Right .

Goodnight , Dad .