Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Got Through It

Just came home from Malaysia , and that explains the late entry .

I woke up as usual , and i thought it was already 4 pm , but well ... it was only 2 pm . So , lucky me , i got up and did my usual stuff ... then i headed to SengKang . Today is Dad's birthday , and quite a few will turn up ... so , i'd better get myself there earlier , in case people start to grumble at me again ... saying that i dun visit my Dad . Well , if uve so much time to commit , then i dun see why u aint visiting Dad as often as i do . So , dun talk so much , and dun ask me to come or go down more often . Im trying my best already . If thats not good enough , then screw u .

So , Mom fetched me to SengKang , and that saved my wasted time in the bus . So Dickshen was in the car , making a hell lot of noise . I couldnt even listen to my own music , and so ... i was fed up , and i shouted at him when he complained . He was screaming around ... beating me , and talking as loud as a loudspeaker . I was angry , i shouted once , then i stopped . It shocked Mom and him , then i flicked his ear , really hard . He cried .

I got off the car ... and i walked towards his place . Well , i dunno his address and stuff , i only know one thing , and thats how to go there . So , other than that , dun ask me . Mom always think that im not telling her his address is because that i dun want her to disturb him or something . So , she'll question me like as if im some kinda culprit . Honestly , stop that , i really dunno . So , today i pointed out to her where Dad is staying . Happy ?

Dad was in the hall , watching the DVD on the girl who saw Jesus . Remember ? We had 2 visitors , from church , i guess ... And well , they bought some currypuffs , and well ... there're really nice . She was singing to Dad , and i sat there ... and watched the boring DVD . All the miracle healing ... really slammed a chunk of doubt in my head . The way they talked , like its all so ... fake ... and well ... i dunno ! So , anyway , before they left , Dorothy came . She brought a Guitar too ... so , i figured that there'll be some praise and worship . Again , normal cell group craps .

Brings me back to my old memory setting of Vivien's house . Everybody's cramped up , sitting on the floor ... Then , there i was , with Wilson and Bob , sitting there , in an uncomfortable position , singing . Vivien , and Benny on the bed , or somethines HuiErl . Well , anyway , good thing that its all over . Like a nightmare , that refreshes itself , trapped in time . So now , its gone . Im happy . Life goes on for me ...

Anyway , Bob stayed on . Wilson left with me , if im not wrong . Anyway , its a bad decision to stay . I think , people are blind there . Church without walls , im sure . Literally .

So , nevermind about that . So , people came . Dad was tired , so we pushed him back to bed . We watched a movie then ... and its funny . Amanda borrowed a movie from me . And to think of it , ive quite a few with other people . Like Andy and Richard . When can i have it back ? Though i dun watch it at home anymore , but still ... i'll feel more comfortable with my things back into where it belongs . That'll include my dear , money .

Dad got out after a while , and he wanted us to stop watching the movie , another one . So , we did . And shortly , we brought out the cake . Jane started singing first . Without any warning ... and just like that , we started singing . Horrible ! Out of tune , and not together . Dorothy should've taken out her Guitar , but i dunno ... maybe she was caught off guard . Anyway , Maria and Gloria , my second auntie , went to cut the cake . And while doing so , Yong came forward ... and gave out this few lyrics . Dorothy played the Guitar , and we all sang together .

Its badly out of tune . Good thing Christoven wasnt there . But well , of course , the heart matters the most . But still , to me , i felt that its horrible . Maria then told me that the chord indications are all there , so i should know . I know , but well ... everybody is singing wrongly , so what can i do ?

I blew the candles for him , and i held his hands and we cut the cake together . I blew the candles , so ... am i getting old ? Anyway , i ate a piece , because its chocolate , if it wasnt ... i wouldnt touch even a single bit . U know , i dun fancy cakes . And , i dun really like them either . So , that was it ... the celebration . A short one . Very short one .

Dad went back to bed . Everybody left after talking and hanging around . Amanda and i accompanied Dad with his journey to dreamland . Jane went to bath . So , Dad was pulling off something on his nose , and he told Amanda to take it off for him . There was nothing , other than the tube , that's inserted through his nose to his stomach , remember ? So , there was tape on it , to keep it there . And well , i guess its uncomfortable . So , he kept plucking . Amanda told him there's nothing . And i did something very bad , i teased him ... by pulling off nothing , and telling him ... its gone . Fuck ! Im becoming Jane , treating him like a child . Nevermind , i think he knows .

Fuck ! Big mistake .

By the way , Dad is happy that he got through his birthday , thus making him 51 years old . Too young to die , i know . But well ...

Anyway , Mom fetched me from SengKang , and we , together with Kim , went to Malaysia for supper . My first purpose is of course , not to eat , but to buy DVDs home . Its been quite a long period when Mom dun have a car . It felt great , but ... listening to Dickshen's song over and over again made me sick . I changed the song , and he continued shouting ... Cant help it , but to scold him , again . I know , im pampered . In the car , i listen to what i want ! And i'll keep it that way .

So ... huge jam , and other than that , we couldnt finish it . Im joking . I meant , traffic . So , it took us quite a while to get to Malaysia .

I went into the shop , and Mom ordered food outside . I chose around 12 DVDs , and i booked them . After eating , i went in again ... and Mom told me to buy only 6 , so ... i took 6 out of the plastic bag . Anyway , they aint very clear either , because its new . So , i paid , and i left the shop , feeling ... elated and excited .

Drove out of Malaysia , and was so grateful for nothing that there was no jam . The journey was smooth ... and till we got to the custom . We saw this car getting checked like hell . And i was kinda nervous , but well ... i knew it , we're safe . U know how ? Because im here blogging ! Anyway , the policeman didnt do anything , unlike the other hardworking one on another lane , he was busy checking high and low in another car . I believe the old folk , Kim , and the baby , Dickshen , helped create this beautiful image of a nice innocent family . Who knows ? Kim smokes heavy drugs , Dickshen smuggles illegal drugs and i , sell pirated DVDs in Singapore .

Im , of course and obviously , joking .

So ... im going to watch some of it before i sleep . Or , i dun even plan to !

Tomorrow im going to Sentosa with my classmates . So exciting ... ? A BBQ night . Anyway , i've to buy drinks . I hope people who doesnt do anything , but just pay , would not complain . If they do , im going to get pissed and i'll go mad . Anyway , why all these ? It should be a happy event . So , thanks to Samuel , for organising it . And SiHan to getting the food with Samuel . I couldnt go , because i've other things to commit to . So , i'll get the drinks tomorrow .

Hopefully , it'll be good . Anyway , i dun think i'll be able to blog tomorrow . Because , i'll be staying overnight at Sentosa . Small island , but yet , interesting .

I wanna lie there on the beach , like an abandoned dead body . I'll rot away under the sun , and get myself washed away by the currents ... How sweet .