Saturday, May 27, 2006

Perfect Bitch

Before i continue with my new composition , which is more based on Japanese melodies and stuff ... Let me tell u about my interesting trip to school today . And again , nothing surprise , just another boring trip .

Woke up late , and uncle was waiting ... and he was quite angry . Well , nevermind , think he is already used to it . So , Mom fetched me down to school today . After eating , we went over to Eunos , to get her new car ! Remember ? She sold her car , and now she's getting a new one . Sadly , the same model , but different colour . Mom regretted it , as i could tell from the way she was complaining in the building . There were many cars on display , and she went around trying them out ... and telling me how beautiful and nice they are . But well , i dun like machines , remember ? So , no interest for cars ... thanks ... unlike YiChun or HeJia . Well , so ... i went around chasing after Dickshen , who was also busy trying out cars , and closing the doors of the cars . How kind . Right ?

So , the lady was saying that Mom is the only customer who'd ever looked so unhappy to collect her car . That sounded funny . So , we got into the car , and she was complaining about the size ... and the rubber ... and the colour ... Well , almost everything . The lady was nice , and she was very friendly . Mom talked to her like they've known each other for ages . The lady was surprised when she knew that im her child ... and so does everyone else in the world . They'll usually go like ... i thought ur child was only five ! And ... look at him , he is so big already ! Right . Go look at the other kids out there ... please ...

Got into the car , and she was complaining about the sound of the engines . Well , i dun get it . Whats there to complain about ... ? Dickshen spat on me , and i was so furious , i killed him ! Well , good news , Dickshen will be leaving us very soon . He'll be heading back to Malaysia . I heard this from Mom , just like when she told me 2 years ago that grandma and gang will be moving out soon .

I recieved a shocking message from Christoven this morning . And so , i got down to school to see him , eagerly . I couldnt believe it ! I still cannot believe it ... Its amazing . Thanks Christoven . I'll tell u guys later about it ...

So , SiHan was in school , in the computer lab . So , i played the Piano for Andy , and SiHan came in later , and he wanted to go eat .

I did the test that SiHan was telling me about . And well , its a stupid test that tells u how much u are worth . So , SiHan is worth $1700000 . Well , Christoven is worth 1800000 plus . For me ... ? Im doing it now ... so i'll tell u guys later .

I followed SiHan to pay his fees . Well , he failed harmony , and same goes to some of our dear classmates . So , he has to pay this amount , to get to do the exam again . So , we were lining up , and i was telling him the interesting story of the movie that Christoven and i watched yesterday . He was asking about it , and i think he'll wanna watch it in the cinema . Im going to buy the DVD , for sure !

Anyway , the results are out . Im worth $1851138 . I think thats higher than u , SiHan ! Who wanna buy me ? I know why ! Because many parts of the pig can be eaten . The tongue , worth quite a sum , and the brain ... and same goes to all the intestines . The skin can be sold too ... with other things like ... the meat , of different parts of the pig . No wonder ... ?

I accompanied him to take his snack at SunShine . After which , i went back to school ... and taught Andy the piece i always play . Well , it was tiring ... because i composed it , and i play it more than often ... so , i would expect more of my own style inside . Kinda lame right ? So , Christoven was practicing ... and once again , i took someone's Pipa and went to join him . I think its LiuYan's .

YanYu is asking me when im going to back for lessons . Im kinda guilty that i havent contacted her ever since the exams ended . I thanked her , and she congratulated me for my results . I hope she is happy this time .


SiHan didnt wanna go home after dinner . We ate chicken . Sarah , HuiQi , Christoven , SiHan and i , we shared a meal together , and its $26 . I paid for Christoven because he did the ring for me . What ring ? Now , go try refreshing that rusty brain . Remember there was an entry long ago about this ring that my father has ... ? I somehow dismembered it , right ? So , i was doing it for months , and my friends tried for minutes . Finally , i found the person who could do it ! Yesterday during the conversation in the cafe while waiting for the movie , i gave Christoven the ring . To occupy his time , and to refrain him from practicing too much . Im so nice . Anyway , so ... he completed it , and he gave it to me today , well done . I was so surprised ! Nobody could do it ! My goodness ... he is good at this maybe . He has the patience ... unlike me . So , he did the ring , and i treated him to a meal .

I took the bus towards SengKang , with the ring on my finger , with Samuel and SiHan . We missed one bus , because Samuel wanted to buy some food . Amanda called me when i was having dinner , and she told me that Dad's having some breathing difficulties . Well , just in time , i was going down .

So , we chatted in the bus , about the Sentosa chalet . Im so glad its finally decided . But well , Samuel told me to pay an amount first for the food . Im more than willing ... but of course , i hope i'll get my rightful amount of money back . So , its $10 for per person . And i think thats way too cheap already . For the fun , i hope the NAFA peeps wont mind . Its going to be great , i can tell ! Samuel , SiHan and i were excited about it , or maybe not . Our past experiences tell us that things aint that great last time . Think about it , all the trouble . For me , ACS still owe me $88 for the food for the camp the other time . And well , fuck , some people just wouldnt wanna pay up . Thanks alot , HwaChuan , u were the one telling me all sort of nonsense ... to cover up for the amount . Whateva , fuck .

Im going to vent now . Im going to fucking vent now !

Look , i know im always lending people money , because they are my friends . But , just because of that , u took my willingness as an advantage to ur stupid camp . ACS , u guys really made use of me really well . Thanks God that i didnt lend YiChun $140 for his stupid toy car . But well , also thanks to God that i didnt lend my auntie money . She is another fucking waste . She is the waste , herself . She takes drugs . Fuck ! So , now , for those who still owe me money . Or not really owe ... but just ... like ... i lent money to ... remember , pay me wheneva u can . Its never nice for me to ask for money , i'll feel bad . If ur like Christoven or SiHan , who would actually honestly and automatically give some money back to me , its fine . I think , i wont lend anyone any money anymore . It rhymes . So , dun blame me , its actually good for everyone .

Im verbally conservative . Right ?


At the stop itself , i was sleeping then , and i heard someone call my name . Its shocking . I thought maybe an angel of some sort . It was calling my name , and i heard it . So , i woke up , and i found out ... its too late . So , i went down , and went over to the market , and bought myself 2 shirts . It was selling for $15 each . It was way too expensive . So i told him to charge me cheaper ... and its the first time im bargaining . So , i didnt care whateva amount he gave me , i bought it . So , he gave me $2 off , for 2 shirts . $28 . The shirts are kinda cool ... i'll wear it when im a bad mood someday .

Anyway , Dad was happy to see the ring . And i told him about it , he smiled . I thought he'll call me to keep it , but he didnt ... so , i took a piece of paper and rolled it up . I stuck the ring there , and i let it rest on his table . I was sleepy , and i was sleeping in the hall . Jane was telling me that the coming Monday would be his birthday , and hopefully he can survive till then . What the fucking fuck ? Bloody of course he can ! What the hell ? What are u saying ? Are u cursing Dad ? U so called Christian , with all ur fake lies and fake concerns ! I hate u ! I hope ur vagina rot of moss and let the fleas bite it till it soar ! Then what ? Then i curse u that it'll bleed all day and it'll be infection will kill u ! U bloody bitch !

Anyway , rest well , Dad .

I took a bus home . I was talking to myself again ... and its mostly like the above , curses .

Im tired , and im kinda sleepy . Last night i was talking over the phone with Klein and YongHao . And , they are ... sick .

Sorry for not being about to join u guys , Klein . Im a busy man , or boy .

Im going to go on with my composition . So , happy reading . Anyway , the counter has gone down . The other time , there was about 70 plus . But now , its merely around 30 . So , im glad .


Anyway , i approached SiHan , and he told me about yesterday . So , it wasnt anything to do with me , and i was relieved . Guess what , i cried in the bus for nothing ! So , i was worrying myself ... and thinking far ... too much . So , its just a small thing . Well , just give in and stuff , thats what friends are for , to control u of not getting what u want all the time . Dun u think its good as to control urself ... ? So , some likes cheese ... and some prefers chilli ... And guess what ? I dunno what im talking about !

Dun let words spread . Contain it , and control it . It shall not leave this square thing ... As u know , some are perfect pitch , and some ... perfect bitch . They will gossip and they'll feed on ur words , and they'll manipulate with them . Sooner or later , ur words are going to become poison , decayed . And they'll get into the ears of the public , or the circle . So , watch out .