Friday, May 12, 2006

Fun

Just came home from a taxi ride from the interchange , because im really too shagged to walk . Was in the bus , and i could've taken the last bus home from the interchange , but ... i was sleeping , till the driver came up to the upper deck to wake me up . U know what ? For the first time , i was sleeping flat on the last row of the upper deck ... so embarrassing when the driver woke me up . So , thats how i missed my last bus . Took a cab ... and its like expensive , though its only walking distance , like from school to orchard .

Well , fun day ? Definitely . Havent gotten such a busy day , so filled with activities , in my life before . Maybe once or twice , but today was fun , with the NAFA peeps . So , last night i was busy finding people to go ice skating . Well , Jwen's zoo trip failed , and she has to go Malaysia anyway , so ... instead of wasting the day off , i thought ... maybe i should just come up with another trip . Called Fhairil and Samuel , but they didnt answer the phone . Evan and Jwen said that they'll never call me out again , because i keep scolding them on my blog . Well , its not that , i'll explain later . Anyway , Fairul didnt wanna go ... In the end , i found quite a few trusty people , like SiHan , YongRui and Christoven . And we managed to persuade Sebestian to go too . So in total , with a cheaper price for groups of 4 , we got 2 groups ... consisting of QingLun , Andy , HuiQi , Sebestian , SiHan , YongRui , Christoven and me . Well , such an exciting day ahead .

This morning , Klein woke me up . So thankful , but if it wasnt for him , i'll be late ... and its because of him , im late too ! So we chat till around 10 am , and our meeting time is only 45 minutes away . Im so late ...

I didnt know what to wear , so i called around ... and they were just wearing jeans and some shirt . I thought , maybe it'll be very cold , so ... i wore a thick clothing , and brought a sweater along , just in case . So , im like this eskimo , walking around under the hot sun , waving for a cab . Well , its impossible to get a cab from my house . So , i walked around and found another spot , which may have a higher chance . In the end , i got into a cab ... and by then , im already late . Christoven was messaging me while i was in the cab .

I got there , and i met up with Christoven , and the rest werent there yet , except for Andy and QingLun . So , we went over to sit at McDonalds . Soon , SiHan came , with his usual sweater . So , i called QingLun and gang down . HuiQi was here already by then . We found out that YongRui just left home , because he just woke up ... but he told me he was on the way . Right ! Anyway , Sebestian just ended his lesson , and he has to rush down . Somehow , after eating at the lousy Japanese fast food restaurant . The lady boss was freaking fierce , like some shit face crappy bitch . Anyway , Sebestian finally came , and we entered ... Everybody paid around $11 plus , for the extra rental of blades .

It was so exciting . There were a few people showing off ... sliding and skating around in the middle of the ... what do u call that ? Field ... ? No . Ring or court ... ? Maybe . Anyway , we got our shoes , and we tried it on . Firstly , we stuffed our bags into the tiny locker , and shoes into another . I was so noob ... i didnt know what was going on . So , i tightened my skates , which felt already so tight ... but was actually , in fact , not tight enough at all ! So ... i had big problems walking ... because it kept tilting and wobbling . It was unsteady and so uneven . So , my first contact with the ice ... was my maiden first . It felt , raw and totally new . I couldnt balance at all ... and i was holding on the railings ... and trying to move bit by bit . Well , by the time im down balancing , i saw HuiQi and Sebestian skating . And who knows ? YongRui skated pretty well too ! I was shocked , he didnt tell us he knows how to skate . He was wearing shorts ... Anyway , it felt really painful . Christoven and i were totally noobs ... including Andy and QingLun , but they learned pretty fast . In the whole group , im like the worst . Christoven managed to skate abit by then ... and for me , im still having problems balancing . So ... i figured , it must be the skates . I went out and tightened it again ... but still , the same problem . Its either too tight , or its too small for me . I got one size bigger , but still ... the same old problems . But there was once which actually quite fit me well , except for the left foot . Well , nevermind about me . QingLun was skating around like the normal kids already ... For me , im getting blisters on my hands instead of my feet , ironically , because i was busying tightening my skates , and not on the court , but on the chair ! So ... they were helping me ... and finally , SiHan helped me with my skates ... and he made it really tight , and well ... it worked ! I felt super good , and i could skate better . Better , but still ... not good at all , so imagine ... They were resurfacing the ice , and the machine was so faulty , it was leaking water ... So , during the next round , the court was so wet ... it was smooth and slippery . Well , i fell twice during the whole skating session . It was fun , because i could skate well with HuiQi as my guide . I must say this ... SiHan and Andy were all trying to kill me , they want my life ! Evil people ! Especially SiHan , he was pushing me ... and trying to make me fall . QingLun also another killer . Andy was just quite a mistake ... he was skating around and he fell a couple of times , and he will somehow always knock into me , and cause me into this unbalance state . Christoven and HuiQi were the best around , they were holding my hands like some gay ... and guiding me slowly . I even made HuiQi fall once . She is a girl , rather small compared to my size , and imagine ... i sat on her foot ! Nevermind about that . Next , the gloves got wet , and everybody started flipping their gloves around ... and my face was wet . Dirty , sticky ... i dunno which . Anyway , i lost my gloves ... and Christoven just grabbed one on the chair ... and gave it to me . How evil ? And how nice ? Weird . Well , had quite abit of fun ... and YongRui , surprisingly , treated me or us to a drink ! Anyway , he has to go off first ... so we left early .

I wore my cousin's shoes today , and they said its rather cool . I dunno , i dun think so . Anyway , the skates were such a pain ... but for me , i found one my size ... finally , after changing for 5 times . The uncle was rather pissed off ... but too bad , im the customer . Anyway , the rest were complaining about aches , and lucky for me , no pain ! Or maybe its because i was busy tightening ... i didnt even skate much .

Christoven was having this thirst for a steamboat buffet . But QingLun wanted to play first ... so i played arcade with him , for a game only . We left pretty soon .

Got into the bus ... and we talked , really loudly . Got to know HuiQi abit better i think , and Christoven too . SiHan was sleeping . Anyway , the bus was taking such a long time , and many times , we almost wanted to just take a cab . We finally got till Orchard , and i brought them to the buffet place , Sakura , where Fhairil and i had the other time . Remember ?

The buffet was $28 , super expensive . With them around , its different ... its fun . Christoven took a hell lot of food ... HuiQi and i were taking bits and bits ... while , SiHan just sat there and tried to finish all the food . Christoven couldnt stop , and he took a lot of sushi . They were eating oysters ... and i find it rather disgusting still . Anyway , we were always busy trying to hide our leftovers ... because either its not nice or we couldnt finish it . So , HuiQi hid the pieces of meat in the tartar sauce . I cut the mussels into pieces , like it'd been bitten , and i poured some sauce over which looked like saliva ... so giving them the impression that its not nice , and somebody spitted it out . Our table was so filled with plates ... it was so ... cramped . In the end , i ordered this herbal chicken ... and after drinking the soup , Christoven got into his artistic frenzy , and started making art out of that black chicken . He arranged the beans ... and he caked the chicken with some shit like sauce ... Well , the lady saw ... and she was quite angry . Anyway , we left fast ... The whole meal was about $112 .

We left off ... and took a cab to school , HuiQi went to take her Viola . After that , she gave us a lift to Bugis ... but we didnt go home , we went out to walk ! Well , we're all tired ... but we didnt feel like going home just yet . So , i brought them into Carlton Hotel , to the lounge ... where there's drinks and music .

We sat around , and the music on stage wasnt quite pleasing . There was this drunk man , dancing and singing ... and we're sure he isnt local . Anyway , he was dancing on the stage , with the ladies ... and could tell , they werent really happy . In the end , he got scolded by this Malay or Indian guy ... But anyway , as we started drinking ... the music became better . Christoven drank quite alot . He drank my share , because i was busy eating the snacks . SiHan drank a few mouthfuls . For me , i drank 2 whole cups ... of water .

We left early ... and we went off to take a bus home . Anyway ... thats roughly , merely roughly , of what happened today . Im so lazy and tired now ... im feeling so itchy all over . I need to bath now ... and play some games . Tomorrow i'll slack till dunno when ...

Now , let me explain about some things . Well , im from a boys school , and honestly , i dunno how to deal with girls , not as in dating and stuff , as in just friends . Im too used to the guys , and their habits ... but sometimes for girls , they will just do whateva they want and expect guys to oblige . So , for me ... i dun like that . And many times it happened in NAFA , not just Evan and Jwen . Well ... so im not saying anything , and as u know , im always casually saying other people . But ... if its seen as a real insult , then maybe im at fault for making u guys think so .

Im going to ice skate again soon ... and if Jwen will not mind going , with me , then ... lets go together again , a NAFA thing . As for my other dear friends , maybe ChaiXia , Jasmine and Sharon can go together , with me , in a group of 4 . I think it'll be so exciting !