Friday, May 05, 2006

The Matrix

Freedom of expression is the matrix , the indispensable condition , of nearly every form of freedom .

Just came home from an expensive late night cab . Well , good thing it was near my house , just Bishan . Had a great time over at SengFu's place .

Woke up kinda earlier , or late , and i thought ... maybe its time to do work . So , i called Fairul , with concern for his work too , i asked him down to Esplanade to finish up on the work . Well , so much for my busybody concern , he said hes not free ... and what the hell ? Fine , no more next time . So , i called SiHan , and he said he'll be there around 3 pm . So , i took a bath , and got dressed .

Took a bus down to Mt Alvernia Hospital to visit Dad . Well , i called Jane first ... in case he does not stay in the hospice anymore . Sadly , they still do . Dad aint feeling much better ... and i dun wish to talk about it . Jane made me noodles ... and it reminded me of Mom's warning ... not to take any food from her . Well , ive spent quite a few years eating her horrible cooking already , so ... i dun think i'll die . Mom told me to only take can drinks , which aint opened . She thinks that Jane is a witch , seriously . Jane managed to brainwash Dad , and Mom was afraid that she'll cast it on me too . So , she always warn me not to take anything from her . Well , i was hungry , so who cares ? I ate ... and i left .

Took another bus down to Esplanade . And in the bus , i noticed this guy , who looked ... exactly like DrGoh ! Just maybe skinnier , but who cares ? He has short hair like DrGoh , and facial features ... like the eyes , and the beard . The only thing that doesnt look like him is the nose , his was slightly longer . Its so amazing ... like how many times would u see somebody that looks like someone u know ?

Bought myself a Snapple , it was cheap . Then , i went up to the library ... and found 2 other scores , because i threw away SiHan's Cello sonata . I found Haydn's Piano sonata , and another by ... someone . I think im seriously going to fail analysis , for sure , though ive done pretty well for the exam . Im screwing up my portfolios ... and im so sad . Tomorrow is the last day , and i told her i might hand in before that , and its already ... too late . Analysed the scores , and now im only left with a bagatelle and a string quartet score ... by Beethoven and Haydn respectively . Im so stressed ...

Reading my old entries , and to think of it , its all badly structured ... and it contains many informal characters . Well , im gonna spend quite alot of time editing it . But , everybody changes their styles once in a while . For me , its still the formal kinda generation . I believe very soon , im going to stop this blog , and change a new style of blogging . Maybe something like Edwin's , this blogger whom ive read about before , very interesting .

Got myself a good seat , and i started inserting my CelineDion CD into the player at the library . I was doing my work ... then i took out my headset for a moment to scratch my ears . Then i noticed , my music was super loud ! I think everybody could hear it . So , as being the selfish me , i turned it down ... so nobody could hear good music , except me . SiHan and YongRui came afterwards . I was still doing my bagatelle , then YongRui kept rushing me to do the Mozart's Piano concerto . I havent even finish my own work , what makes u think i'll care about group work ? Im so dead myself , and he was so selfish to care about the group work so suddenly , because it involves him ! Evil right ? So , fine , i stopped my CD , and played his Mozart's Piano concerto . So , i went through the score with him , and he kept pointing out the sections like as if i dunno . SiHan was sleeping ... After listening , i told him to go do , while i continue with my bagatelle .

I was rolling about , then i noticed somebody from opposite staring over . It was 2 girls , and one of them in red looked freaking familiar . It was EnXin ! She waved to us , and i told SiHan , and he started waving too . YongRui was busy counting bars ... then he was tired , he told SiHan to do it , but being the usual SiHan , he didnt wanna do it . I failed maths , dun ask me .

We started coming up with ideas to ridicule YongRui . And so , SiHan sent this message over to EnXin , suggesting that YongRui finds her friend interesting , hinting something over there . Well , so ... in the end , after much persuasion , we got them down . YongRui quickly ran to the toilet , to escape meeting EnXin's friend .


Well , her name is Melanie , not very sure how to spell it , but somewhere there . And she is EnXin's schoolmate back then . So , when YongRui was back , we introduced him over , and he was blushing shy . He kept saying that he knows me , like trying to change the topic of introducing Melanie to him . What a ... big ... boy ! Then i told Melanie EnXin's nickname , which is Emily . Well ... they all rhyme so well , dun u think so ? SiHan was laughing as usual ...

After much hushing and rushing , i kept my scores , and we headed to scavenge food . Ate at the nearest food court , and i ordered my stuff wrongly , and that fucking old man's attitude is just bloody freaking bad ! Bad to the core ! What kinda attitude is that , i can just not pay and walk off . I should try that one bloody day ! Let it not be on the Bloody Sunday . So , i thought , maybe i should go buy a drink , since im eating curry . And i was again pissed at the auntie's bad attitude . Well , im the customer here , hello ? If u wanna slap me , make sure im ur own son .

Im mean . I know .

While eating , we were suggesting weird names or weird notions about Osim's productions . And we saw this old lady sitting on the 'iGallop' . So cute right ? I dunno why , but i think that chair is a shame to anybody sitting on it . So whats the other products about ? Not really sure , but i bet its more presentable , hopefully .

SiHan took my last piece of fish , because he asked whether he could . And after i said yes , YongRui just automatically took his chopsticks and took my last piece of potato . What the hell ? So rude ! I didnt say i allow him to right ? Not yet . Well , YongRui , dun be so ... stingy and selfish ! No wonder we added a new word to his beautiful nickname .

YongRui ! Im angry .

So , we took the bus down to SengFu's place after that . YongRui went to play arcade ... like big boys do . And so , i went down with SiHan . In the bus , we were fighting over Western and Chinese music . Well , its pointless , SiHan is too stubborn ! He has prejudice towards Chinese music , and he kept saying that Chinese conductors are not good . In fact , i think ... ive seen more Chinese conductors conducting Western music , and Chinese music . Only seen some Western ones waving their hands , with weird gestures , infront of a Western orchestra . Go think again !

Met LiYang on the bus , and i saw her in the afternoon when i was heading towards Esplanade . Well , after she alighted , we played this stupid game . We've to guess what occupation each of us are thinking about , by asking yes and no questions only . So , when we're at SengFu's house , nobody still managed to guess the answers for both . His was a pilot , and mine was an undertaker . Well , nobody won . The second time , i won ... because its so easy . His was a conductor , and mine was a florist . Next , outside SengFu's house , he couldnt stop laughing at the florist answer .

SengFu has lots of rodents , and i thought i would buy a male and a female from him next time . U know , they mate fast , and they explode fast too . So , with an explosion of babies , it'll never stop . So , 2 will do fine . Got into his house , and i played on his Guitar . He held one , and i played the other . Well , he told his brother out to watch me play , but seriously , i dunno how to . SengFu then taught me some basic chords , and then i figured the others myself . Now , after tonight , i think i can play abit of the Guitar . His brother , Paul , sat around with us , and we talked and while , watched SiHan play his dumb game . There was somebody using some cheat programme , and he was so eager to download it , so he kept pestering the person where to get the programme . In the end , he couldnt find it still . I went on playing on the Guitar ...

Watched some movie , which doesnt interest me much .

SengFu and Paul are mixed blood . Could tell actually , because they look better . I think mix blood people are always good looking . Girls and guys , all the same . Some have beautiful eyes , some has skin , and some has features . However , ive met super ugly mixed blood people before . And hell , that one is the utmost failure hybrid .

So , till now , does anyone knows what the matrix is ? Its actually just a surrounding substance which else originates , develops or is contained . So , its like a womb . Well , i think its kinda pointless how they made things work in the movie , though its nice how they complicate matters . But still , kinda unrealistic , really .

Was still playing on the Guitar .

Left for supper over at McDonalds , and SengFu was such a great host . Well , the drinks , the food and all the entertainment . I think its really fun over there , with his brother too , Paul . I think they are really nice people . SiHan was evil , and he came back with the Chinese music topic . But this time worse ! He was talking about instruments and the music itself ...

Ate quite alot . The fries ... were nice , and the drinks , not really enough . I think my tongue kinda hurt now ... ate too much heaty food . Im going to grab myself a drink , and some sleep right after that .

So , goodnight people . To those who havent hand in their analysis portfolio , good luck . To those who'd already done so , screw u !