Thursday, May 25, 2006

Music

So , do u still want me to talk about life ? Guess not . Everyday is life by its fraction ... so , just stay tuned .

Im staring at the mess infront of me now . Its my computer table , i know . But look at the mess piled up on each other ... Ive CDs , DVDs , VCDs , a bible ... some interesting books ... and all my song lyrics . And of course , a globe . So , its been kinda long since i last packed my table . Ive no idea where to start ... or even , how to arrange it . I need some professional help .

Listening to some Indian music that i just bought . Yes , its new age , and i will let u hear if u want to . But , next time , alright ? So , it says ...

Relax , open ur eyes and open ur senses . Breathe , slowly and deeply . Let ur breath be ur guide . Stay as u are , meditative and open to the world . The moment has come , let the journey begin . Come with me ... let ur senses flow with me . I am music . Welcome to the distant lands of oriental perfumes , incenses , colours , sounds , love and tenderness . Let me lead u to a place where u , a busy and pressured man , can recieve time on a silver platter . Savour it ! Here , each momeny is sacred , unique and eternal . Time unfolds , revealing the rhythm of life , its magic and mysteries . Forget the everyday concerns of science , technology and reason . Seek the voluptuous , partake in its festivities , sense the beauty and the respect for the one u encounter . Re-discover ur senses . Let urself go . The time has come to smell the roses . Their odour is not one of idleness , but the essence of quiet souls discovering life . An invitation to meditate in peace . Ur mind is weary and needs a rest . Listen to this music , and its poetic message . Life is rhythm , the cadence of its beat , the pulsation of its heart , for it is the sound of mother earth reaching out to u . It is the vibration that links ur life to the rest of the world . Emotion , sensation and trance . Where is the earth ? And heaven ? Discover the secret ! It is unveiled ... through the simple gesture of the swaying hip movement adorned with subtle , colourful sounds . Like silk over undulating bodies , intoxicated with music , as two insatiable lovers . Intensity , density , weightless playful sensuality . Music is the link between heaven and earth . Original matrix , mother , mistress , it captures time , occults space . It is the world , the finite and the infinite . Philosophical stone , it renders man his share of the sacred and the divine . Inhabited by music , man becomes music . Nothing else exists or matters next to this intimate , complete , passionate and carnal relationship . Now smell the new fragrance of ur skin . Perfumes from the orient , enbalming the streets , marketplaces , homes and feasts ... Penetrating each body , each being ! This is music , the voluptuous music of the senses . At the end of ur journey , u are magnified by the art of living and loving , uniting within ur body and soul , orient and occident , matter and spirit . Cherish in ur heart and soul this reminder of beauty and harmony , never hesitate to seek its re-discovery . Listen ! The final note has sounded . Replenishing u with the energy of life and love , the spell of the orient has been cast . Listen ! Happiness at last ! What alchemy ! Once the journey made , never , never shall life be the same !

So , what is music ? So ... ? If ur asking the same question as i am , please read again !

Anyway , i was at home . I woke up early , because Dickshen came into my room as usual , in the mornings , and waking me up . Well , the uncle came too . He always open my door , and never close it back . So , i hate that . Mom cooked , again , upon my request yesterday . So , i dun have to rush up and get downstairs to wait for uncle to come . U know , its torture , every morning when u wake up with ur sleepy eyes still in dreamland , while ur body is torturing itself to work . So , i got up , as late as possible , as i want . The food was alright . Loved the chicken .

Dickshen was naughty , or has always been like that . He wasnt eating ... so i was scolding him , and telling him to eat . He doesnt want to . He played with the spoon , and he hit the plates so hard ... it sounded like music to my ears ! My foot ! Not . So , i took his rice , and i ate it . Then , he screamed .

Im greedy . I know .

So , after lunch , i went online . I talked to a few people ... and i watched CelineDion again . Im hopeless ... i know . And i found other interesting videos . Last night , Cyril and i were fighting over some issues . He was insulting CelineDion , and so i didnt wanna hear him preach about other things . I was sending him CelineDion's videos ... and he said she sounded whiney . I dun think CelineDion ever sounded whiney to me . She is good . And so , we were argueing over such stupid issues . In the end , i told him ... i hate him . And he said he'll never wanna talk to me again . He was having a hard time with Charles too ... they were fighting too , and Charles was scolding him , and he defended back because of me . So touched . Whateva .

He called me , and asked where i was . He was so freaking rude ! He was cursing on the phone , and he was talking to his friend , Andrew . And please , the conversation sounded so vulgar and so ... rude . Ive never met anyone like Cyril before .

And so , i played games .

Went for dinner with my family , and after eating , i took a cab down to SengKang . I was lazy to take the bus , and i do not have concession . I think i'll get it when school starts . Afterall , i dun really travel much during the holidays . Can u believe it ? The holidays are ending ! NAFA peeps , we're starting school in 2 weeks time . Are u excited like i am ? Cant u tell how excited i am ? Its a new academic year ! Im so excited !

Right ...

Dad was feeling better , and he smiled . Yong was there reading the bible to him . And well , Jane once told me about this special service she attended in church , about this girl , called Ally , who saw Jesus . Well , Yong bought the DVD , and we watched it . Can i refuse ? I actually wanted to watch 'The Exorcism of Emily Rose' . But to think of it , the content aint that suitable ... Imagine the difference between the DVDs . Anyway , the DVD was super boring ! I slept so many times , and finding myself waking up to every clapping offering . It was so boring ... i hoped that time would fly ten times faster . Jane was sitting there ... watching and singing along to the songs . I was like ... stop that ! Yong and Jane had a talk at the kitchen . And i could hear that Yong is actually teaching Jane about some stuffs about Christianity , and the right ways . But well , she was stubborn , and i could tell that nothing has been knocked into her head . Amanda was dozing off ...

Well the clock struck , and i took my bag , and i went to take a last look at Dad . I left ... as quickly as possible .

Anyway , the cab driver just now was kinda nice . He was talking to me , about enjoying life . Well , he was busy asking me ... and i kept saying yes , yes and yes . If i dun , he'll ask again . What the hell ... i shouldnt have started the conversation . Sometimes , it pays to be too kind .

Christoven just dragged me into a conversation , and well somebody ... and him are talking and debating about fashion . Well , ive nothing to say . Im just ... watching ...

So , i just came home . And i saw u , again . Well , its impossible that u'll be reading my blog anyway . But , well , nice to see u again .

I sound sick .

So ... life ...

No .

I meant ...

What to do tomorrow ... ? Christoven is asking me out to meet him and his friend . And we're going shopping . Well ... im not sure about that . But well , i hope it'll be fun . But i promised Andy that i'll go to school too . So , i think i'll go both ways then .

Nothing much today . Just some stupid stuff on music that i read about . Its up there , uve just read it . Read again , go .

Goodnight .