Saturday, February 10, 2007

Amenity

I managed to crawl home. I just went shopping! Can u imagine? With an ankle like that? Well, i did.

I woke up early, thinking of whether i should go down to school. I took a shower, and tried to hide my right leg from getting wet. I sat on the toilet bowl... and i was having a hard time cleaning myself.

Got changed, and turned on my computer. I sat there, reading my old entries and reviewing some other blogs. Then, i thought... with my ankle like that, i think i should rest. Anyway, i havent copied down my composition into scores yet. Its in this other software that nobody uses. Jwen used it once, and deleted it because she thinks that its difficult to use. And most people get misunderstandings with the software. Though its a sample software, and there are limited times u can save a file, it doesnt mean that it cant be used forever. I used mine since 4 years ago. Imagine that! Well, ive managed to compose over 80 MIDI pieces with that software. Till now, i still think that its the easiest software to use, though its very unprofessional. Sibelius will provide a more professional package for scoring. As for this software, Noteworthy, its easy to notate and very simple handy for people like me. If ur a lazy person, this software will fit u well. As for Sibelius, its so troublesome!

I stayed home, and my uncle brought me lunch. My room was impregnated with the smell of Chinese medicine. So thick, like a chunky layer of smell... that fills the air. Moreover, i dun open my windows, and i have to on the air-con. I think u get the idea...

I played games, and after that... found nothing to do. Ive a few movies to watch, some typical Korean movies. U know, stories that involves some really lame love stories. What are the possibilities for those kinda drama crap to happen man? It'll never happen in Singapore! And please, its so fairytale. Anyway, ive a few to watch, but i thought maybe i should go out.

I asked Christoven and gang, and they were so on. I showered again, this time with plastic bag wrapped around my right ankle. My grandma told me it'll work, but eventually... it was slightly wet. I was worried, or over paranoid. I wiped it dry and got myself changed. I took the umbrella that i used to travel around the house... and left home.

It took me so long to get to the bus-stop! My goodness! Its like at least 15 minutes. Actually, a 5 minute walk is considered very long already, u know? It's usually just 5 minutes, but this time... its triple the time! I saw this old lady, who walked faster than me! I was like... bitch!

With an ankle like that, its impossible to hide away from the attention. Everybody stared at my foot, partly because it provided this fragrance to the entire bus cabin. Great...

The bus ride was long, and i almost fell asleep when the bus reached Orchard. I alighted and found many people gathering at this dunk pool. There was this girl sitting there, and everybody was trying to hit the target with this sandbag. Come on, a sandbag? Well, everybody gets 3 tries, and its free! I walked away... and struggled towards HMV.

Soon, i noticed this red thingi at the corner of my eye, i looked up... and saw Christoven. They were all staring at my foot. Then, SiHan laughed and asked how did that happen. Well, just read the previous entry... So, we went shopping for SiHan's jeans. Who was there? There was Christoven, SiHan, Fairul and Vincent. Why such a combination? I dunno, really.

I was walking at the back, because i had to use this umbrella to support me. They didnt care... so evil. They kept walking, faster and faster at times. Probably at normal speed, which will be... three times faster than my current walking speed.

It was so difficult to find a suitable jeans for SiHan. Why? Because he is such a caveman! Caveman dun wear jeans! They wear... leaves, or this leather thingi... or this lion's fur? I dunno, whateva they wear, they dun wear jeans! If SiHan is from America, he'll be from Texas. He has this cowboy dirty look. Let me think of a Texas slang that suits him... i think it'll be... raunchy! If nobody knows that SiHan is a Cellist, they'll probably guess that he works in a barn, a mink ranch, a farm or in the zoo. He is bucolic and rustic...

There are so many different kind of cutting for the jeans. SiHan said that he wanna try the straight cut one, and i told him that... he should try the other one, because he aint straight. Im joking! Anyway, i saw this pink coloured shirt, and i loved it! I think its very nice! I think Vincent would look better in that. Somehow, i think that Vincent suits flowery shirts. As for Christoven, probably with more lines. SiHan... nevermind. I know! Anything brown, black, grey, dark green... or dirt. SiHan, u must get a new set of clothings! No more old Texas style dude.

We spent a long time looking at jeans, waiting for SiHan to try the different cuttings. Then, i went to try the pink shirt, which cost around $129. Well, i really loved it! I felt like buying, but... i considered the horribly poor state that im in... i would rather not. Anyway, its really nice! I think its lovely! Its so nice! I love it! Dun cry for me Argentina! What for...? I dunno! I just love that shirt!

We left the place, and walked out of TheHeerens. We walked over the dunk pool, and saw some girls trying. SiHan went to try, but he couldnt hit the spot. If he's a policeman, he'll shoot the hostage more often than the criminals. Im joking... but well, nobody dared to try. Christoven didnt wanna try, and Vincent was shy i think. Fairul was just standing there, hoping that somebody will just dunk the girl in. The guy with the mike was speaking and encouraging people to try. Actually, i find him very irritating... i felt like kicking him... if my ankle's alright. So, finally... there came this weak little lady. The guy likes the lady i think! She didnt manage to hit the target, but the guy helped her by pressing the target down. Then, the poor girl at the dunk pool was sent straight into the water with a camera. They were promoting this camera which works underwater as well as above. So cool right? I think this kinda promotional ideas are interesting and they draw crowds. But do they care about the product? Im not sure. I think they just wanna have fun. That guy so unfair! If im dressed like that girl, im sure i'll get the free CD hamper!

Im joking.

Anyway, we walked back to TheHeerens, because they wanted to shop more. I was like... dots. I struggled with my unbrella and headed back to the shopping centre. There, they went upstairs to look for more jeans, and Fairul then brought us to his favourite vintage shop. Vincent bought this shirt, and we were all resting at the couch. Well, i brought them to a few shops, one of which was where i bought Jonathan his Christmas gift. The shirts there were kinda gay. Fairul brought us to NewUrbanMale, also known as NUM. Well, its such a freaky place! All the workers are guys, and its some gay shop. In TheHeerens, theres at least 3 outlets by NUM. I stood outside, while Fairul went in.

Headed for Takashimaya, where i can enjoy my McDonalds meal! I kept bugging them for McDonalds! I was like some 5 year old child, bugging his mother for McDonalds. Well, thanks to them... for being so kind. Fairul wanted to go eat KFC or BK. Then, Christoven told him no... and told him that we'll eat McDonalds. So nice...

SiHan bought for me, while Vincent and Fairul headed for KFC, which was just next door. Christoven didnt eat, because he doesnt wanna owe people anymore money, especially me. Actually, its alright... because ur not like some donkey. Who is the donkey? Just in case if u dunno... im referring to somebody that ive been calling donkey for days already. Nevermind if u dunno. I didnt listen to DrMai's order... i drank cold drinks! I didnt care... because i was thirsty... and theres nothing that isnt cold. Well, i was... feeling guilty... but i had no choice. The burger was good! Its so spicy that its eating my flesh. The sides of my lips felt like its burnt, and its like a cutting pain. Remember the scene in that movie which the woman cuts the guy's mouth with a knife? Its like that!

We left shortly after eating... and chatting. Vincent and Fairul took the MRT home, while Christoven, SiHan and i walked over to the taxi stand together. We waited for SiHan's cab... but it turns out that its impossible to catch a cab there. Firstly, theres a jam, and next... there are little cabs while the queue was like a few kilometers long. Too exaggerated, but its long... really. Christoven managed to convince SiHan to take bus 124 with him till his area, where there'll be more cabs. I took bus 162...

I boarded the bus, with a few people noticing that ive an injured ankle. I stood there, and this girl asked if i wanna sit, after watching me suffer with the crowd and with the bus jerking here and there. I was so grateful! Thanks to her! I think she has a heart of gold. She was carrying a laptop and some books, but she gave her seat to me. I felt so... thankful. Thanks very much, though i dunno ur name. Thanks. As for the other jerks who didnt give me their seats, damn u! Let me start complaining now.

Wait a minute. Hang on... i forgot to say that i cancelled this morning's lesson with YanYu because i couldnt travel around. Contradicting right? Because i spent time at Orchard just now. Right...

Anyway, there was this 2 guys sitting opposite me. One is kinda well built, and the other like some uncle who is balding. Well, they are gay! Must be! The built guy was like... so feminine. Plus the fashion sense... he must be gay! So disgusted, because he has this wierd voice too. Behind him, i saw this other uncle who dressed up like some youngster, with this other guy who dressed similarly. I thought, they must be gay too! Then, i looked across me... there was this butch and this girl. My goodness, definitely lesbians. Did i tell u? That day, while going home from Esplanade, i sat behind this lesbian couple. They were like kissing in the bus! Hugging and kissing were fine, but like love bites? I hoped that the other girl will bleed to death. Wierd society we live in nowadays.

Thanks again to the girl who offered her seat to me. This is like one of the few times that somebody has offered me a seat. Thanks again... I didnt get a chance to wave goodbye to her. But, thanks...

Im home now. I was walking and talking to QingLun on the phone. Well, they are going to catch a movie at midnight. So nice of them for not asking me along! But well, its alright. Anyway, its a midnight show, and they'll have to take a cab home. For poor people like the donkey, isnt it contradicting when u hear him describe how poor he is... but yet he can afford to watch midnight movies and then take a cab home afterwards? Isnt it contradicting? Well, there are many things in this world that works like that. U must be smart enough to remember things that people say, and watched for the things they do. I know, im often somebody who doesnt practice what he preaches about. But, im not a hypocrite. At least... im not like the donkey.

XueQi was seeking some advice. I gave her my opinion, and i hope that things will turn out as i predicted. Well, then im glad that its going the hard way for somebody. Its time... its time...

Time to rock.

I'll be meeting Raymond tomorrow at PasirRis, because i'll be performing there too. I'll be going to school first for my harmony presentation meeting. Im worried for Tuesday's presentation. Fairul and i havent started on a single thing yet. We're so screwed... but, i think we'll be good enough to crap enough on Monday. Anyway, im performing for HaoSong tomorrow. Hopefully he'll pay me tomorrow... instead of needing to wait. Or worst, he wont pay up! I think he will... he is a nice guy. Right?

Ive recieved news from LumYanSeng... and he gave me some numbers to call. So, i contacted MingChao, who is in NS now, YongXin, who wont be able to make it for the first performance. And finally, ZhiNeng, with MrLum's recommendation. Well, too bad... i hoped so much to perform with a Dizi instead. QingLun, so poor thing. Then, i also recieved a new gig by YongSoon. Im thankful for people around that remember me as a Pipa player.

Such a grateful period. I think maybe its because of my ankle that ive become so aware of all these. A fortune in disguise...