Sunday, February 18, 2007

Narcoleptic

Im really full, again. I just finished a huge pot of food. I feel so bloated that i think im floating now.

I woke up kinda late today, and had lunch with Mom and family. After that, i packed my things and headed downstairs. Mom was embarrassing me by telling others about my embarrassing habits. I wanted to scold her, but i gave face and just left the house quickly. I hate it, but why does she always wanna embarrass me? I know, its almost like why i wanna embarrass others. Its fun, isnt it?

At ConradHotel, i sat there and waited for ZhiNeng. I was finding our instruments, because they shifted it to somewhere else. Not very far away, its just another salon. I got myself changed, and ZhiNeng came to move his YangQin down to the lobby. The first performance was at the lobby today, and the whole schedule will be totally similar to tomorrow's. U know what? Im very happy that tomorrow will be the last day. To think of it, this whole week will pass very quickly. There aint time for play and stuff. On Tuesday, i'll be rehearsing with Rit for the performance on Thursday, and i'll need to rehearse with LimChooLi too for the performance at night on the same day! How stressful!

We started off well, and headed to GoldenPeony for the performance, was well as the Oscar's cafe. I was so tired already, and i was sneezing away. I wasnt feeling well, because i didnt wash my hair! I hate it when i dun wash my hair. It feels wierd, and it'll be oily and stuff. I felt really terrible. We ended for the noon set, and will have to wait for 4 hours before the night performance. What did i do? Ive arranged yesterday with Christoven, so i met up with him ar MarinaSquare to watch a movie.

I walked over from the hotel, and somehow, it felt so far. I was tired, and i felt very terrible, thanks to Mom who didnt allow me to bath. Come on, its just some really supersticious crap. I dunno why, but people do believe in such things. As for me, im very flexible with it. I'll give and take on most cases, and if its possible, i'll rather not 'harm' myself than to believe such things.

Christoven was slightly late, so i headed to PanPancificHotel to rest first. I met him at the cinema, and was excited about 'Epic Movie' more than others. Well, ive watched the trailer before, and i think its kinda nice. So, we bought the tickets and headed somewhere for a drink.

There wasnt a single shop opened, other than really normal shops like Giordano and other similar brands. In the end, we ate at KFC. I was quite reluctant, because i wasnt feeling quite well, and KFC would make me sick. So, i didnt eat much, i ordered a huge coleslaw for myself. As for Christoven, i ate a burger and i talked to him about my gig and stuff. Well, the more i think of it, i feel cheated for the gig. The money is not worth my time, but since there is something, i think it'll be fine to just waste my time for money in exchange.

Before heading into the cinema, we bought some food. In the cinema, we were thrilled by other trailers. MrBean is back! Can u believe it? But well, his tricks are just kinda too limited at times. Its the variation that refreshes our mind with how stupid and pitiful MrBean can be.

The movie was fine, though not as funny as ive hoped for. Its a mixed of all the movies, and its really stupid at certain parts. I found it hilarious, and those people in the cinema were laughing like crazy! Christoven and i laughed at parts, but found it kinda boring. Its too simple, and its not as well mixed into a whole movie like 'Scary Movie'. So, what was good was the silliness of the jokes and the acting. Other than that, its just an average stupid movie. We should have watched 'Norbit' instead. Im planning to catch another better movie tomorrow. Its either alone, or with company.

After the movie, we were kinda lost. Christoven was complaining to me about NAFA. He said that he went to school earlier with his Viola, only to find the security guard preventing him from entering. The guard said that nobody is allowed to enter school today. Christoven didnt believe, so he messaged Adams, but to his surprise, Adams doesnt even know about it! Adams said that its fine for students to practice today. But what is the guard doing then? Im not sure whether Christoven headed to school after that, but we sat around in the opens and then i laid there to sleep. He went off to meet his friend, while pursuading me to go with him. I was really tired, i didnt wanna go. I was like a mule, and i laid there without moving.

Soon, droplets fell on my face. I woke up to find that its slightly drizzling. I quickly took my things and headed to the hotel. After getting back, i felt sick and found myself a sofa outside the salons, and took a rest. After sleeping, suddenly ZhiNeng came. He sat beside me, and we talked. It was fun talking to him, not as what ive expected. He is kinda nice afterall. He accidentally tripped the alarm at the staircase, and it was ringing like crazy. In the hotel, it sounded like a crowd cheering in a soccer match. The alarm kept going, but nobody attended to it. It either sounded like white noise, or its not outstanding enough. What happens if something really happens? Lets say fire, or an accident. Who will attend to it? Nobody.

The performance started at the lobby again. We were all tired and kinda bored. After performing at various places, finally... after 2 hours or so, our final performance took place in the salon, with only 1 family today. Its Carol's family! Remember who is Carol? I mentioned her quite a number of times already. So, the family members were late, we had to wait outside for them to gather before performing.

We played, and they kept choosing songs. We tried our best, but they wanted to hear really ugly songs. We were kinda disgusted, but we smiled and played. The uncle gave me $10 and wanted us to continue, but we left. So funny right? He wasted his $10! But well, who will wanna play for $10? I wouldnt! And ZhiNeng wouldnt too.

We packed up, and i waited for Mom, while he headed to the toilet to shit. Then i got him his carpark complimentary tickets and he headed home. Well, had fun with him, and i hope that tomorrow will pass like how time have passed since a long time ago. I stare into the mirror, and realised how i am. What a state im in. I need to get myself out of my predicament. Its not doing my any good, though its actually fine. It wont affect me much, but to a certain extent, i need to depend on it for myself.

Im sad. I called Rit, and checked the timing for the performance this coming Thursday. Im lucky that it doesnt clash with the performance at night. I sat around... and listened to my music.

Yes! How can i forget? Before we performed at GoldenPeony, we met JenniferTham! She was with her husband, and she asked me whether im performing. Well, its kinda embarrassing, but it started off well. She sat on my left, not facing me, but she turned around during our performance. Our eyes crossed, and she smiled and gave me a funny face. I gave it back, and smiled. At the second performance, she was still there! And she was with her family i think. There was this lady, who has her kind of hair, and they all looked kinda alike, so i guessed it should be her family. They celebrated somebody's birthday too, and they started singing after the cake arrives. ZhiNeng and i were deciding whether to play them a birthday song or not, then... with some hesitation, we headed on for the birthday song. They were very happy, and Jennifer turned around and thanked us. ZhiNeng doesnt like JenniferTham, but its for some personal reasons, so i dun wanna talk about it. By the way, he sang Soprano part during his time in NAFA. Can u believe it? Anyway, the whole family was kinda thankful, and they cheered and clapped for us. On their way out, Jennifer walked past me and gave me that look again and thanked me. Her family was very nice. Had a great time there, at least we were appreciated which gives us a purpose to be there to entertain. The workers were glad that we played the piece too, Carol was thanking us too.

Great, i hope that tomorrow will be a better day. Firstly, im sure i wont feel sick tomorrow. Im going bath tomorrow morning before heading out. At night, ive to go home myself. Kinda sad right? Anyway, i'll be teaching Pipa this coming Saturday at Katong area. TonyAng recommended me to his student's sister. Well, she's a beginner, and i might need her to get quite a few things before we start lesson. My charges aint quite high, but its expensive, so i hope that she'll be nice and practice hard! I think i can teach better than i can play. Moreover, the results have shown.

Im tired.