Monday, February 05, 2007

Conspectus

Im home, and i think some might be tuning in to see what im typing today. Well, theres much to hide, for that the truth cannot be told. Ive made a lie, and ive to lie more and more. I learned that from the movie.

I woke up late for CSCO. But well, when i was there... they havent started. As for some others, they didnt plan their time properly and came in very late. I couldnt be bothered, because its nothing in my eyes. I dun care anymore! I find that everything this person says, its a contradiction. Firstly, hes too poor. But well, he can spend over $20 singing away and having fun. No money? Im so sure. Then, whats next? Knowing that theres practice in the morning, he played till 6 in the morning and headed back home. Inevitably, he's late for practice, very late. I didnt say that its Jonathan. Well, i think a leopard will never change its spot, just like shit will never change its smell. So, he talked to me, probably thinking that im still his friend. Well, true... im still a friend, but just a hibye friend now. I wont help him in anyway, because im tired of being used. Im sucked dry already. I gave him a sarcastic remark, he felt it and his face changed. I asked if he's leaving CSCO after the concert, and he said that he is. Good news isnt it? Im not sure how many will rejoice, but im sure its a good thing for him. Afterall, he cannot commit to anything in life, and moreover... he thinks that he'll cause trouble, which i cannot foresee. Therefore, its the best choice for everybody. Im glad he thinks that way. I cant wait for the concert to be over. Get my real meaning?

I had lunch with ChaiXia and Sharon. ChaiXia told me that she'll be flying to Taiwan, so i told her to get some Pipa stuff for me. As for me, im flying to China. Actually, still kinda planning... nothing done yet. Its my first time going over alone. Well, im afraid that i'll be left outside alone. I'll have to seek help from YongSoon i guess. Well, life sucks. YanYu will be helping me too. How nice?

Headed to Bugis. Shopped for something, and had a rushing dinner with ChaiXia. The food was good! And its cheap too. However, its so much different from the original price on the menu! Its like $20 plus in total, whereas it should be only $18 or lesser from my calculation. I know, i failed maths since primary 3. But well, i think its the tax charge and stuff. I rushed off to the MRT station with ChaiXia after exchanging the spoilt handphone strap thingi.

Took the MRT to Kallang and waited for QingLun. His girlfriend gave him 2 tickets, and he asked me along to... watch the superstar thingi at indoor stadium live! Well, nothing interesting... neither am i excited. But well, at least its enough to satisfy the killed time. I waited for him, and bought him no dinner because i was as poor as Jonathan. No! Sorry, he's rich. I mean... im really poor, i had no money at all. There wasnt any ATM for me to withdraw either. Living a life of poverty, how cool? QingLun came and we took a bus over to somewhere, and walked all the way to the stadium.

It was like super near? Not. Its freaking far! We chatted while walking, and it still felt so far. I was thinking whether how horrible it'll be later. But well, there was many people, and we collected the tickets from his girlfriend, who was helping out in the show. We travelled all the way to the entrance, and took some time to get to our seats.

Im surprised that i met MeiHong and gang there. I knocked her head and ran off. Anyway, fascinating, we got some good seats! We were positioned at this area which requires the checking of the tickets, therefore... i inferred that its some good seats. And, its facing the stage, so... we're having some really good view too. I took the goodie bag and checked it out. Theres this clappers, hair dye and a notepad.

We inflated the clappers and started knocking on each others head. It sounded empty, but well... soon, after puffing and puffing, it sounded kinda better. Then, somebody told us that theres actually a straw for us to blow into it, instead of having us to have direct contact with the small little gap. I blew like hell. It was so difficult. We're so stupid. Actually, its QingLun. Hes so stupid!

Im joking. Soon, the concert started. Well, i remembered sitting at home, blogging away while watching the superstar show from my mirror reflection. I'll usually curse and scold those people in the programme. I hated the show, but well... tonight, after watching it live from the stadium, it gives me a totally different concept of it now. Its actually quite professionally done! Well done.

There were people shouting like crazy, and some elements that will never win over other superstar shows from other countries. In Singapore, theres just this queerness that cannot be explained. The show started off with the host shouting away and people yelling and banging their clappers like mad. We should get bamboo clappers, its so much louder and better.

The stadium was separated in the middle by red and blue clappers. Blue, represents the supporters of Darren, while red is for Diya. So, its the battle of the sexes tonight, just like always. The judges were there, and there was this really extra one... its the only female one. She doesnt have anything related to music, in fact... all her comments were like... stunning, and really useless. Some really act smart remarks. Please, they pay u to be the judge, if ur going to say those crap, i think i can do better! In fact, they should put DrKan there. Anyway, QingLun scolded me because theres a misunderstanding in my previous entry. I didnt imply for him to say that DrKan sucked. But well, i gave the wrong implication. Its just... not suck, but something close. I think...

They went through 5 rounds, and within every performances, including guest singers and professional singers, there'll be an interval. We sat there throughout the performance for 2 hours, and left after they stopped the poll. We left because we're afraid that we'll get stuck with the crowd after the release of the results. I still dunno who won, but im quite sure its the guy, Darren. He has the charm on stage, and i think he felt more comfortable than the girl, Diya. She sounded really good, but as for the stage performance wise, i think Darren would win her. In fact, the judges gave Darren a more positive gloss.

Im hungry, so we headed for supper. We walked in circles, because QingLun kept giving wrong directions. Then his girlfriend called, so we cancelled supper and headed for Kallang. Well, im going to skip this section...

I took bus 13 home. I fell asleep, and after waking up, im already at AngMoKio! Surprisingly, thats fast. Im still hungry, but i dun think i'll eat now. I'll go sleep and have a good start tomorrow morning.

I'll be performing at Esplanade tomorrow night, please avoid that area. Im playing drums and cymbals. How sweet right? Totally embarrassed.

Many things are missing in today's entry. Ive got reasons for them. I think im turning evil... However, i dun have a choice to repent. Theres no undo in life. So, today's entry is just a short... summary, with many missing details. A conspectus.