Friday, February 16, 2007

Just Wait

Had a good day today. It was a great day, with many different things... and filled with so much activities. Actually... nothing much.

I woke up late, and i had to rush down to school. Mom fetched me to the MRT station, and we were like quarreling... about something. So, she fetched me to the MRT station, and i was feeling kinda cranky. I reached school, and i bought the box of coin chocolates. I met up with YongRui and YinXuan, who were trying very hard to find a computer to use. Eventually, its all thanks to LuHeng who lent us his laptop. I dunno what to say, he sacrificed his time to prepare his presentation in order to let us edit with our slides. LuHeng is so selfless. I think he is really very kind, one of the best person around in NAFA. Anyway, with his help and generosity, we managed to finish the slides in time. EeWei was in the hospital, i dunno why. But anyway, she managed to send the slides to YongRui's mail just in time. Though its abit late, i quickly did the animation and YongRui copied and pasted the slides into the new slides that was designed by EeWei. So, after doing the slides, we quickly sent it for printing. I went with YongRui, and i couldnt run... so i told him to go first. I bought a empty disc for copying the files over for MrYap. After waiting for the printing to be done, YinXuan was messaging us... telling us that its our turn already, and the whole class is waiting.

We ran back up, and found EeWei sitting at the corner. Then, just as we're about to enter the classroom, YongRui suddenly remembered that he left his thumbdrive over at the printing shop. It was so horrible! We were like so nervous. After he got back, we entered the room and started setting up for our presentation. The presentation started abruptly, with a tone of hastiness. I presented on the last chord, which is the tonic chromatic ninth and seventh. I was really lost, i didnt know what to say at all... because it was supposedly YinXuan's part. Anyway, i ended off the whole presentation with a really funny conclusion in a form of a quiz! I told them that we're giving away money... and they were like... surprised! The reaction was good... but who knows, the money was actually coin chocolate. The reaction was funny... Anyway, they were quite spontaneous.

There were leftovers, which i tried my best giving them all out. Then, i gave it to people like Jeremiah, Alan and many others. Anyway, everybody in school was giving them to each other, passing here and there. Surprisingly, its all because of our presentation. Anyway, the chocolate tasted really bad, thats why i didnt keep it for myself! Im so evil!

I headed for tutorial and Yohanna was so tired after seeing me. I finished up 2 works, and got her to sign them. I was so happy... Karen was there too, marking like crazy. Christoven came and Yohanna's headache went worse! Well, Christoven gave them many of his work to sign. It was really funny... then Yohanna told us that she'll be leaving for Indonesia, if i need her to sign anything... just email to her to inform her. So nice of her right? At noon, they left... and Yohanna was quite reluctant to leave because i havent finish my work, but... i told her to go because she really wanna go off... So much of the stress of marking all the last minute work, but well... its good enough that they're willing to mark late works and stuff.

I gave up on my harmony and headed to the library to look for QingLun. Then, ShuMin and i waited for him for very long. Then after that, we headed to eat at FortuneCentre, because ShuMin didnt wanna travel far. After eating, we headed back to school while QingLun and i headed to the soya stall.

After drinking, we headed back to school. I practiced, and headed for lecture at 4. LianWei and YinXuan presented on Schoenberg today. I was laughing because YinXuan read very humorously. Somehow, it sounded kinda wrong at parts... with mispronunciation and stuff. Its really funny... but why did LianWei read more than LianWei? Anyway, Fairul was like in a bad mood. I dunno why and i cant be bothered too... somehow i think he is changing. Isit what im thinking? Well, i'll touch on it some other day.

Anyway, i need to copy down the notes for my composition on manuscript later. So sad right? I dun think there is any time for me to play with LianWei, nor to watch a movie.

After the presentations, by YanYa too, i left to look for QingLun who'd been waiting and sleeping at the lounge. Then, i tried waking him up... but he didnt want to. I played the Piano, and he still sounded like a log. So, i took a resting place, and found myself a sleeping spot. I fell asleep too...

I felt really uncomfortable and woke up... finding him still sleeping away. I couldnt help it, i felt like clashing the Cymbals to wake him up, but there wasnt any. I continued sleeping, and i realised that he woke up after a minute or so... then he walked towards me quietly. Before he could do anything, i surprised him. I think he was thinking of stabbing me or something... cheeky fellow.

We got up and took the lift downstairs. I needed to use the toilet, so he waited outside, sitting on the stairs. Then, we headed for dinner. I wasnt really hungry, but i thought it would save much of my money... anyway, curry rice would be nice. So, i ordered extra curry rice just in case QingLun doesnt have enough to eat. Who knows, i ate the extra till there was only a quarter left. After eating, he told me that he'll need to meet PeiQian for help with his work. I wanted to go back to school to practice, but he kept pulling me along... So, we headed to the McDonalds near BrasBasah. We sat there, talking... and talking... then after that, he realised that PeiQian messaged him she wouldnt be able to travel down... because theres a jam. So, we headed to TiongBahru to meet up with her at the plaza.

We boarded the MRT, though i was quite reluctant. I was hoping that we'll take a bus down, but well... QingLun was such a China man. In the bus, we were discussing further about something. Its sounding nicer each day, but... the first step has to be made. I think we should follow just on what we can first... Its always the first step that will prove all talks valid. Talking the talk, but not walking it would be totally useless.

We waited at BK, but i insisted that he follow me to walk around before PeiQian arrives. So, we went shopping... and i found ThatCDShop! I was surprised that theres an outlet there in such a neighbourhood plaza. I recommended him some CDs, and he found this with ZhaoChong, a Pipa player, playing in this new pop ensemble with her crystal Pipa, the electronic one which is transparent. I think i mentioned it alot of times already... i hope i get to see one when i travel to China next month or something. I never gave any chances for myself to listen to the CD, though ive seen it a couple of times already. Morever, theres another one with FangJingLong playing the Pipa inside, with many other girls.

After that, we headed upstairs to the arcade. Whats the impression of an arcade? Noise right? Its usually like banging ur eardrums when u enter, and hearing people shouting and guns shouting most of the time. Well, that arcade was like a library. It was really quiet! No noise at all! If i would whisper in the arcade, i think many people might even hear me! Well, we only heard sounds of clicking... which is the controller of those machines. Its really stupid... Anyway, its so small too...

I can walk now, but my ankle still hurts. Its not like a sting, but more like a swelling kind of pain. Im rubbing my foot with my other foot, and it hurts like... an elephant sitting on it.

Headed back to BK and PeiQian arrived shortly after i showed QingLun my bankbook. He stole it from me, and now i think he is the only one knowing how much i have. Its all my savings! I know its quite little considering that ive been saving since young. Actually... i think its good enough, and i intend to make it grow by saving up my money... from performances and this coming CNY celebrations. I hope i'll make it this time! No more empty promises to myself man...

PeiQian took out a few recordings, and Mozart's scores. She even had this book that covers all the string quartets. Its pretty cool... with all her music stuff. She's currently teaching English in some primary school... and she was complaining about the students. Well, primary kids, u know... Its really funny if u tape urself teaching them. I taught the CO in primary schools before, i almost fainted. PeiQian said that she had to read this big book... and fake her voice to fit into the characters of this big fox, and this little fox in the story. Well, its really lame. Isit foxes anyway?

She taught QingLun how to do his work. I was sitting there listening and quite amazed that she learned so much of the string quartets, i only know simple things... and i can barely fake things for DrKan to hear. I think i can crap, and we were thinking how Dedric managed to crap till third year.

After sitting there for so long, listening and talking to PeiQian. They were talking about SYCO, and QingLun told me that Michelle will be the next principle player next year. Well, i hope so. But, to think of it, isit really fair? Somehow, i feel that YuJia is letting her students take the principle seat, taking turns of course... But well, i think afterall... LiuYan's students are not bad too right? I think some should deserve the chance to take the seat once. Im not implying any politcal injustice and stuff... but im just saying that, sometimes in SYCO, i feel that politics of their teachers are predominanting over with their rights, more than the player's abilities. Well, its reality afterall... and moreover, its music.

We left, and i saw bus 851. I wanted to take it, but QingLun insisted that i take the MRT with him. PeiQian boarded the other side, and we headed to Bugis. Then, while walking back to school with me, he was considering keeping his books and stuff in school... but who knows, on the way we met up with ShuMin, Jonathan and Fairul. I know, wierd combination. Well, i know what is going on... i can guess with all my 7 holes shut. Then, QingLun remembered that the school closes at 11. So, too bad... he had to walk back. Since im going home myself, i headed to the MRT station with them again. I took bus 851 home, and on the way ShuMin was cursing on the phone.

She was talking to HaoSong, who once again, somehow cheated her and everybody. Well, the stories are true afterall... HaoSong is very implausible. There is no credibility in his words. Im not really sure what he did, but he made ShuMin really angry. He doesnt wanna pay ShuMin the money in time, or there might be some other problems linked with it... i dun really know, and i dun really wanna know. For all i know, im quite sure that im not going to get my pay. And if thats the case, trust me, its the last time im going to play with or for him in any way. Kinda screwed up already, at such a young age. I hope its not like that, because HaoSong said that he wanna change for the better. I really hoped that fate will allow so...

While walking to the bus-stop, i told something to QingLun. Well, thats why ive mentioned many times to many people about keeping their eyes open! I dunno why, but its always me who see things more clearly than any other person. Probably its because of my observant character with animals. At the bus-stop, ShuMin and i talked. I tried telling her more things, but well... i missed my first bus because of talking to her. Moreover, Richard was around... but he went off with FengFa and MaSai. I shared my thoughts with her, but i didnt ask for any comments. I hope that she'll think and look at things with her eyes, not her heart. The heart is always the decieving organ which believes and hurts itself more often that the brain does.

I dunno, but ive learned how to numb it.

The stranger turned back, and noticed someone else picking up the fading rose. He wished for nobody to fall for the fate of a stinging pain, but he was reluctant to warn anybody about his predicament. So, he stood in a distance, and watched...