Thursday, February 01, 2007

Pellucidity

I came home quite some time ago, and i just tried watching a movie with Mom. Well, she's going out. Its impossible to get her to sit down to watch a movie, its either she falls asleep... or she'll be playing her Gameboy. I really dunno what to do. So disappointing...

I was late. I took the MRT, then bus to school. LimChooLi had a guest speaker for her class again, so... she's free to rehearse with me. Well, its RongZhou teaching the class how to put on Chinese opera kind of makeup. Its pretty cool... but well, ive no time to go visit their class. We rehearsed through the piece and went on with different sections. Well, its so much better today. I feel that im kinda restricted though, but well... i enjoyed the way how she describes the piece. I think its very professional, and moreover... i think it makes sense. Her rendition is slightly more attractive in colour and definitely more expressive. I changed a new string, so i was kinda seasoning it, and she was like frightened of the way how i season the string. I pull it and tune it again, and stretch it. Its the usual method, and it was producing some squeaking noise... thats why she was so frightened. Anyway, had fun running through and rehearsing with her. I think during the new year period, we'll have to arrange more rehearsals. Anyway, she stays at Yishun, not very far from my place.

I was almost late for DrGoh's lecture. When i was there, they were booking slots for their composition exams. Well, im not sure whether who's going to play for me, and i still have to confirm the timing to make sure that they can make it to perform my piece. I feel that everything is rather packed. Its like so rush, and 2 more weeks will be our composition exam. Its so freaking fast! I havent started out on a single note yet, though i have plenty of ideas which seemed quite impossible for me to pen down. I tried writing, but it doesnt work! Anyway, i cannot imagine how it'll sound. Im afraid that it might not be full enough, or slightly imbalanced. Im so... confused. Tomorrow i'll have to show DrGoh my first section at least, and im totally not prepared. Well, i think i'll be skipping class tomorrow, because im really feeling very lost. I'll produce something during the weekends, i promise.

Had lunch myself. After lunch, i headed to school to start on my history assignment, which was due like last year! Before that, we had harmony tutorials. It was fun. Yohanna went through this horrible question with us. I managed to get my pencils sharpened, in fact... none of them are actually really mine. Fairul gave me 2 like several months ago, as for the other one... im not sure where i got it from. I owe Yohanna 3 pieces of work, i think. Im so screwed, but definitely improved from last year's last minute work. Remember? Last year, i did everything within a week... and got it signed by Yohanna within a few minutes at MrYap's school. It was so freaky. She was so nice to help me. Christoven and i seeked her last minute help, and she was willing to even help us. Thanks so much!

Practiced, and well... headed for history lecture at 4. Before that, QingLun was in a freaking bad mood. I scolded him, and he gave me a black face. Then, i passed him the CD that he wanted. Im so nice, i remembered. He thanked me, and he apologised for his attitude. He told me bits and pieces of what happened. Well, im still unsure.

During lecture, we were so freaking bored. We were eating, drawing, laughing and talking. Christoven got scolded by DrKan. Well, DrKan asked if i need morning call, then Christoven told her to call him instead. Then, DrKan said that Christoven should be grown enough already. So, i asked if she's implying that im still young. And everyone started to laugh madly, and she said that she didnt have that in mind actually. It was fun, DrKan was quite in a good mood. She is actually super nice already. She can tolerate us, and thats bravo. Anyway, SiHan and i got back into our drawing mood, and started drawing our own classmates. They include people like... Angela, Mark, LuHeng and many more. Of course, we drew ourselves too. Its meant to be a friendly joke, meant for just pleasure of entertainment during boring moments like this.

Before heading for dinner, we hid SiHan's Cello in one of those doors. Well, he went berserk! Then, we started pushing people into the doors, and started tickling them. I managed to save SiHan's Cello from dropping onto the floor. It was like falling down, and i managed to catch hold of it. Thanks to me!

Dinner was good. I ate with Aaron, YinXuan and LianWei. Well, its the Tuba people. I felt wierd sitting there while listening to them talk about Tuba at times. Anyway, we ordered egg, vegetable, beef and chicken with cashew nuts. It cost each person $12. I think its not really that worth it, but its alright. We were talking bad about the elephant. U know who... If u dun, too bad. Anyway, then they're talking about Aaron's new girlfriends. And well, its the 3 girls who were looking at Aaron play. They're MinHui, Michelle and this other girl who look Malay, but is Chinese. She introduced herself during choir on the second week, and she mentioned that she's not Malay. Its so wierd... why must mention that, unless... Right! Im joking.

I thought of reaching home earlier so that i can finish up with my composition. Who knows? I cant write a single crap. Anyway, there was a jam at LittleIndia. They're having some festival thingi, i saw podiums carried by Indians, going down the street... with many Indians following behind. It sounded quite noisy outside too. Then, i met Ruth on the bus. Chatted with her, and i felt really very tired. My eyes were closing, and it was hard to stand there while my body was giving way. I sat down, and fell asleep... and i overshot by a stop.

Well, im home... and currently attached to Anastacia's songs. She's good. I love her!

Life is good. After nagging with XueQi last night, i got myself another weight off my shoulder. She was very nice to hear me nag. Anyway, she always nag, so its finally my turn! Im joking. I told her about almost everything, and she told me about hers too. Well, its similar experiences, im sure people would feel it too. I used to tell her how nice this creature can be, but well... she doesnt agree from start, even Samuel. Im sure its obvious now. Its unveiled, though the creature doesnt care what others think, im sure it'll suffer one day if it continues to act this way. Anyway, i asked MinHui to play for Andy's recital, and she was willing. Andy thank u for helping him out. Anyway, he was such a poor thing. I told Audrey and Fairul that Cindy is Andy's brother. Andy was blushed... stunned with questions from Audrey and Fairul. I didnt know it'll turn out like that! Sorry Andy. Hope ur alright with it.

Had fun today. Im sure tomorrow will be exciting. I'll be performing again for performance class, and moreover... i'll be having lesson with YanYu in the morning. I practiced the pieces already, but... still aint quite positive with my sound yet.