Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Extremist

Ive thought about things. Im trying to be genial, but its always the childish reactions which will eventually set me ablazed. Forget it, its tough for me to entertain a kid like that. No more, and its no more for tomorrow too. I know, ive been saying that since dunno when. Im fixed, trust me. I recalled swearing over something. It means alot. And to think of it, its been a long time since i last went over to visit Dad. I wonder how he is, and what has Jane bought him. They removed the things i put there, and now... its left with some flowers from unknown people, probably her and her evil sisters. I pasted my teddy bear at Dad's tomb, and when i went over the other time, i found it missing. I called Jane, and she told me that it might be blown away by the wind. Other tombs have their things still stuck there with the same method that i did, why did mine get blown away instead of their's? Isnt it fucking strange? Well, chill... its only the first paragraph. Lets get on with life...

I woke up early, but i skipped lecture in the morning, because ive plans for myself. In the afternoon, i went to get a haircut. Ive noticed a new outlet nearby, and it looks very glamorous. Its like really nice looking, stylish and outstanding. But i was shy, i headed to my usual cutting place. That place is dull, with the hairdresser sitting there... reading his newspaper while waiting for business to roll in. I rolled in. There was an auntie sitting there. While preparing for my turn, she asked me for 'HanYuPinYin' so that she can send a Chinese message. Its really strange, because she didnt greet me or address me in any way. She just asked like that, assuming that i should know that she's talking to me or something. Anyway, then i realised that she's working there. Her attitude doesnt look like a worker to me. The gay guy made me look ugly again. I mean... uglier. Sorry for the grammer errors, sorry for any psychological damage caused.

Im really furious. He wanted to charge me $20 for this fucked up hair. I gave him $17, a dollar more than usual, and left. He said that its CNY period. Fuck u. So, i paid him that and im never intending to go over again. Ever in my life! Its getting more and more expensive. What the hell? Im sure without me, he'll lose a chunk of business. Anyway, his poor little shop is going to fall soon, i bet. I think i'll buck up my guts and move over to the new stylish looking salon. Great! I shall do that... when my hair gets longer.

I bathed, and headed down to eat. QingLun was sleeping, and so... i thought that we wont get a chance to eat, so... i ate first. Took bus 76 down to the MRT station, and then took a train down to Cityhall. When i was there, i called QingLun. He told me that he'll reach in 3 stops. So, i headed to HMV first, and waited for him there.

Over there, i saw this nerdy guy listening to some music. I think its punk rock or something, because he was like tapping his foot like crazy and nodding his head. The security guy was like standing behind him, looking at him. I think he really was the centre of attraction. My attention was focused at him, because he was really... wierd. Then, i saw someone that i know. He is currently teaching Sheng, and he plays the Sheng of course. He is a nice guy, and i think he is Malaysian. We started talking about music stuff. He asked what im planning to do after NAFA. Well, i still have 4 years to plan. A long way to go right? Im going to cut that shorter. But no matter how, i'll still have to waste at least 5 to 6 years of life studying. Im sick of studying! I studied in ACS for 10 years, and now suffering in NAFA for 3 years. Then next, NS for 2 years, or for me... probably longer since im like so fat and ugly. Ugly dun count right? Then... a year more in NAFA for the degree? Probably so, or actually... not. Still optional for me... let me go decide on something else.

Anyway, we talked then QingLun came. So, i left in a hurry... because we're running late. QingLun asked who i was talking to, but i dun really remember his name. We recognised each other... and started talking. Well, he's free today... because he doesnt have to teach, so he came down to shop and walk. As for me, ive to suffer with Esplanade's performance, and one more tomorrow! So tiring...

QingLun was like laughing at my hair. I thought that he wouldnt at first, because he didnt. After a minute or 2, he started making fun of my hair. I felt so...

MrYeo was there, and not everybody was there yet. The Percussion instruments were moved out already, and arranged. We ran through the sound test and headed for dinner. We'd only 10 minutes to eat! Some of them headed for ice-cream, while KaiXiang, QingLun and i headed for muffins.

We bought 3 muffins for $5, and i treated them to cookies, which was like 4 for $4 plus. Theres a promotion going on. The lady was very nice. She said that she enjoyed our performance, i think its yesterday. We chatted and quickly stuffed our mouths full with muffins and cookies. MrYeo was rushing us because we're running late. The show started soon... and it sounded worse than yesterday. Leena spoke on the mike today, with an impromptu message for the audience. It sounded pretty wierd, but... good enough.

During the interval, we headed for ice-cream again. The girls ate, while the guys sat there to enjoy the free water. Dedric was an auntie as ever, he wanted to ask the waitress whether we can get some promotion for CNY. We dared him, but he didnt dare to ask. He is so freaking funny!

The second performance was better. During QingLun and TingTing's solo, Dedric, KaiXiang and i came out... because its too boring to sit there and wait. TingTing's piece was very long, and kinda boring after listening to it for 4 times. QingLun came out too, and we started talking about some ideas. Hopefully it'll developed into reality.

Im bitching to XueQi now. She asked me about some donkey stuff, and i told her everything. I tell u guys what i think, but if u listen or not, i really dun care. XueQi, ur right. In fact, i did what u told me already, but well... nothing will help. In fact, i dun wish for anything now. I'll be what i am, and how i am, whateva that donkey wanna do, its none of my business. Well, ur right, a kid will always seek sympathy from the innocent eyes. No use dealing it the hard way.

To a certain extent, ive got my Mom's genes. Last time, when i knock the chopsticks on the plates and bowls, my Mom will slap me. Then, the more she thinks about it, she'll suddenly just slap me again. Then, i'll cry like mad. Well, she's like that, she can go extremely crazy. Im like that too! Hell, im almost 100% similar! Shameless crap, if ur reading this, dun read any future posts, because it'll either get more extreme for u to handle, or hopefully that i'll stop blogging out my opinion on a shameless donkey.

True enough, not everybody is logically clear like QingLun.

Headed back to school. Brought the instruments back... and QingLun has to shout to get people to help out with the instruments. Shameless donkey nevermind, but thanks to the guys like Jason and JunRu. Especially JunRu, he's so willing. In the bus, we were extremely wild! I was ganged by QingLun and KaiXiang. They started tickling me. Then, QingLun told me to gang KaiXiang next. We did, and after that... me again! What the hell? QingLun idiot! Soon, after realising that somebody sat there all the while, watching the fun... U think dun need to pay isit? Jason was next. He started laughing like mad, because he cannot tolerate tickling. KaiXiang, QingLun and i grabbed him and started tickling him like mad. While the fun was going on at the back of the bus, Dedric was talking non-stop infront.

After moving the instruments, in the recital hall... we ganged Dedric! It was so unexpected for him, he was still talking like some auntie, then opening to the door halfway. Next thing, he's on the floor... laughing like mad. Jason had to help tickle him because in the bus, QingLun said that whoeva dun tickle him will get banged too. Its so funny! Had a really good day.

Then at level 6, everything just went declining downhill. We were deciding to drink soya or not, then as usual... the donkey doesnt wanna follow. So, everybody has to keep asking him, begging him and pleasing him like how u make a donkey high. Keep slapping the butt, and gold will come out of there eventually. So, i insisted that QingLun go with them, while KaiXiang and i head home. But, QingLun came along and asked us to go for soya.

After i bought the drinks, then saw ShuMin and gang, pulling the donkey along. See, it works! I cannot be there, or else the donkey will shiver and pee on the floor like some spastic bladder problem donkey. Drank and listened to KaiXiang's exaggerated jokes. Had a great time, and 3 of us left first.

At the bus-stop, we met Richard, Sebestian and ZhengYi. They started complaining and telling us many interesting facts. I mean... stories. Well, its not nice to blog it out. So, its about their private feelings. Its pretty funny anyway. Bus 851 came and left, because its too packed. Then, another came. Sebestian, KaiXiang and i boarded the bus, and started chatting away. They were talking about their test tomorrow. Well, im glad mine is over. But, i think the year 2s will have oral exam. Shit... its Fairul's expertise. Im joking! He claimed so.

I asked Samuel to pay me my money and to bring the VCDs that i lent him a few months ago.

ShuMin asked me whether i wanna play for a concert in Malaysia. Im still deciding, but i think its more of a no. Because my schedule aint quite fixed. I'll have to figure a plan first. It'll be before our practical exams anyway. I'll be so busy...

Waited for bus 86 with KaiXiang after alighting. He talked about many things... but mostly crap. Had fun today. Im home, im tired and im going to sleep!

Thanks everybody. From tomorrow onwards, it'll be more of a pleasant entry other than the past few genre of anger and pain! Actually, im forgetting things slowly. I wanna just fade off... and forget about a donkey's existence. Lets hope that it'll work. Thanks for the encouragement, i think its the best way for me to solve the problem. Imagine, thats the only solution, how bad can it get?

Im an extremist.