Monday, February 19, 2007

Turbid

I just accidentally spilled money all over. It was like a spilled drink, flowing from my keyboard all the way to the floor. So many notes, all different colours, and all over the place. I had a hard time cleaning up. Can someone please help me?

Im joking! But, i calculated and i think ive made quite a few hundreds for my red packet collection this year. Kinda sad that it doesnt exceed the amount i used to get. Im disappointed, but kinda happy too. So, why am i so happy? Its because today's the last day for the Conrad performances! ZhiNeng will be doing another day tomorrow, and he wanted to pay me $80 first, then when i said i dun want, he told me he'll pay me $90. But well, i rejected the offer, so he went to find someone else. Im too tired, i want to rest.

I woke up later today, and found my second auntie with his boyfriend in the living room. I was shocked, because i couldnt recognise her! She is Timothy's mother, the one who went for drugs. She lost my bike once, and she said that she'll pay me back. Right, its like so many years ago already. Im kinda disappointed, because if i have the bike, i'll go cycle every night and play. But well, now that its gone, its fate that ive to stay this way. She lost alot of weight. She looked like some bone demoness, and moreover, her voice cracked! I think it might be drugs or something like that. Her boyfriend looked so old, and they dun look very healthy together. We ate together, and after that... Mom fetched me down to ConradHotel, with her and her boyfriend too. They alighted somewhere else after me.

I was late, and ZhiNeng came after i messaged him. We collected our instruments and headed to the lobby to perform. After the first noon set, i told him that i'll be heading down to Bedok. Too bad, he was heading another direction, so i had to take the cab down.

Its sad that my first visiting wasnt any of my relatives. Its QingLun's house! Im his second guest for the day. He came down to fetch me up. I gave his father the oranges, and took a seat. It was kinda comfortable, but not as comfortable as my own home of course. His sister was playing the computer, and he showed me around his house. His room... was... nevermind. In fact, i wouldnt know that its his room if he didnt tell me. I'll think that its his baby brother's. There was Pikachu everywhere! My goodness, how can a grown up kid sleep with so many Pikachus? Moreover, there are more soft toys around. He has this ET toy too... which laid beside his pillows. I was shocked, but its really funny. I just cant put a picture of him sleeping in that room in my mind. He wore red, because its new year i think, and he had this new haircut! Its super him. U'll get what i mean when u see it. I think he should wear a gold chain, probably better with a golden tooth. So, he got me this food, which his mother prepared. Its nice, but not really my kind of taste. Its my first time in my life eating it. And i had my first BaKua in his house! BaKua is pork, if u dunno, not some Chinese music.

His mother scolded him because he was playing the computer while i stood behind him. Entertain the guest! He is such a good host, really. He got me drinks, food, more food and more food. Then, we ate curry too! Its kinda spicy, and not so much of the curry taste too. I ate alot, and im kinda full already. Thanks to him for the Ribena! So, i tried helping him out with his computer's setting so that he can play games with LianWei and i. But, well... i just dunno what to do. At least i tried reading some troubleshooting forums and stuff. He didnt even bother! He just wanna build his rollercoaster and make money.

So, after trying for so long, nothing was done. Just then, a guest came. Its Alvin's family! I was very surprised to see him there. So, Alvin's mother is QingLun's mother's good friend. What a small world! And Alvin's uncle is a Dizi professional in SCO. Alvin who? Alvin, the Pipa player in CSCO.

QingLun brought me down, and i passed him my oranges, because his girlfriend needed them. So, i left for Conrad again. I spent $22 in total for cab fares today. How nice...

I took a seat and tried sleeping. ZhiNeng was either smoking or eating the oranges. We were really so bored, and so tired. He told me some politcal stuff, and talked to me about some other things. After that, we performed for the GoldenPeony, and we skipped the Oscar's cafe! Nobody found out! How lucky! We didnt know, or... did we? Anyway, the salons were fine, and Carol told us that it was her family that we entertained last night. Then, there was this family who gave us $50 in the packets, we were so happy. Last night, Carol's family gave that much too. This guy asked if ZhiNeng was Phillipino, and ZhiNeng was kinda pissed off. But true, he has this mixed blood look, we cant deny that...

I met Michelle's boss again. Michelle is the technician in the National Dental Centre, under DrKuan, who is LeeKuanYew's dunno what. So, DrKuan recognises me! He asked me yesterday, and i thought the its the Pipa Michelle, but im wrong! I cant really remember who he is, but he looked so familiar, and his accent kinda ring a bell in my head. So, its him! He booked a private table in GoldenPeony, and he asked if im free on March to perform again for him. Well, im not sure about that. I told him that im free, but im not sure... DrKuan, somebody to remember.

Anyway, after performing, i left with my Pipa. ZhiNeng left his YangQin there because he has to play again. As for me, i went on and headed to the lobby to wait for my uncle. He has a bad sense of direction, and i dun have to repeat that again. He cant find the lobby of the hotel, and its very simple! I was trying to communicate with him on the phone, then i saw him ouside on the main road, still going straight, because he doesnt look! And how can somebody's sense be that bad? How? Tell me! The road was there, which points to the lobby of the hotel, and he doesnt realise. How stupid right? I was really furious.

I just got home, and im tired. Tomorrow, there'll be a rehearsal in the morning for Rit's gig, and then in the afternoon, i might head to LimChooLi's house for rehearsal. Then after that, in the evening, i'll meet up with ChaiXia, and dunno who, or nobody, to watch 'Norbit'. I cant wait! Then, i'll watch the other movies, like 'The Ghostride' or '300' with SiHan and Christoven, who are more into such movies. Im into almost everything! I just hate action movies with guns and bombs. Other than that, im fine.

I dunno what to do now. Last night, LianWei and QingLun called my phone to conference. We were trying to figure how to help QingLun with his computer. Anyway, before that, i was thinking of calling QingLun, but i hesitated, just then... he called and was telling me that he's very bored. Same here! Well, such fate.

Im tired. Really, just like yesterday. I cant see tomorrow, and i think its kinda turbid.