Sunday, October 23, 2005

Chasing Rainbows

Welcome to my life , ive just changed the title of this blog . Since life isnt that sad anymore , and maybe im recovering well , there is no point putting that sad little title there to remind me of all i had before . All of what ? All for u to discover ...

Well , now im so enthusiastic about changing the song in my blog every 2 days , or maybe everyday , if there is anyone browsing through my blog . I wanna make them stop and listen to the beautiful music i have here ... Other than the insightful thoughts , i think i should make this place more interesting . I dun want it to be like a junkplace where i just dump all my thoughts here for them to decompose . Let it grow ! Let it grow !

I just had the shortest lesson with YanYu . I didnt manage to memorise my scores , and i think this made her super disappointed , as much as i am with myself . So i really dunno how she thinks about me now ... im really sad now . Sob sob ...

Anyway , to cheer things up ... let me think ... well , there is nothing happy about today , other than silly jokes at the hawker today for lunch with Raymond , Stanley and ChaiXia . Nothing much ... today , im quite happy that many people turned up . I did made an effort to send them a message about today's practice . Well , there is nothing i can say about the others ... i dun think ive the rights to handle the seniors , its called respect , at least .

Jonathan asked whether i prank called him . Well , to make myself clear , i dun see why there should be a doubt about whether im the prank caller . Why would u think that im the caller anyway , there is no reason why i would prank call u . Think twice ... Im done and over with .

Anyway , if u missed it , the previous song on my blog was "Under The Sea" , from the famous cartoon called "Little Mermaid" . I remembered when i was young , ive a liking for strange things . The mermaids were one of which i thought is very unique . No doubt my favourite character is Sebestian , the crab , from the cartoon . And this song here was sung by him , but this version is a way more different . It is sung by an unknown amatuer singer , maybe not even a singer , most probably . She recorded this singing of herself , and it sounded really funny . Made me laugh till i roll on the floor ...

Ive collected many music codes for blogs , so i can just change it anytime i want quickly , without the need to sign in unto the websites to find them .

I turned on to the radio . Only to find nothing audible to my ears . I switched hastily wheneva nothing catches my attention . But in the end i always land unto the same channel over and over again . I dunno why , radio nowadays just dun hold on to that special element which they did for many years . I just dun understand how i can get lost in the frequency . I cant even find a proper song to listen to . However , there is a whole chunk of difference in the morning . I always tune in to 98.0 Fm , to listen to JoeAugustine . He is a really funny guy , quite insensitive at times , but i think he really sets my mood of the day . I like the crazy morning programmes at almost every channel . I brings out the boredom in my spirit and lifts me up high ... I love it .

People change as quickly as the positions of the stars . Some stays , some go and some are born . Now , i dunno who is with who as they keep changing 'partners' . i dun understand who is whose friend , and who is not . Me , myself , is also kept in the dark . Who knows ... maybe im the out-casted one . Well , i can expect that . Im used to that ... Im not a optimistic person . In fact , i hate everybody i dunno . This keeps me safe from my naive nature . Its a line drawn by myself ... But after knowing someone , i will somehow slowly like them , maybe even forgetting about my own principle rules that i result in trust them so much . Well , i dunno much about all this politics , and i hate to interfere . I run and i hide , but it will always find me . Its impossible to run away from politics . Its impossible , face it again , its reality .

I was thinking in the bus that i wanna mention someone in my blog . Its Kenny ... We all know Kenny and who know the trouble he creates , and the jokes that entertains . We know very little about him and what he does . Maybe bits and fragments , which needs to be glued together after analysis . I think Kenny made my life abit more interesting than before knowing him . Without him , my life would be like a rainbow . Rainbow ... ? Yes , the beautiful illusory arc that hangs in the sky after the rain . My life , so colourful and beautiful . However , with Kenny around , he added the colour Black and White into my rainbow . This colours are indeed the most important colours in life . The most dramatic ends of both ... which is missing from the rainbow , is brought to me . Kenny ... i made this sound like a compliment and yet an insult , its up to u how u take it . I mean no harm ... joking .