Thursday, October 13, 2005

Push Me Off The Cliff

I think somehow this kinda people are really powerful is some sense . They really are the top and the smarter lot of the human species . Or isit that when people get too smart and they think too much , they enter this realm where they turn and transform into another species like that . Ive no idea when evolution actually began with the mind . Its a sign ... ? I think this is part of it , as if people keep turning like that , there wont be any offsprings to cover up for the loss due to such a change . Therefore , the world will end ...

I sound stupid ...

Anyway , i was doing fine during Harmony class , though i didnt attend the lectures , i think somehow i can figure somethings myself . I think i need to go for MrYap's lame Harmony Clinic . I think the idea of such name is super lame , and only MrYap can think of that ... hes really funny and damn cool . I like to see his hair fly when he opens the door really fast ... and i think hes a really cool guy . Funny ...

I think i can complete my portfolios if i complete one everyday .

I dunno whats wrong with my counters ... it counted till somewhere around 1050 then now it doesnt work anymore . Im so disappointed , but well , i think its better not to let me know how many viewed my blog , because sometimes i might just scare me . I think ... i better go get another counter ... contradicting ... I think i should remove the old one already then ...

I practiced today in school , and i think i played too loudly that i disturbed other classes . Classmates having tutorial told me that they could hear me playing when DrKan played some Passions ... even after it ended . The Recorder teacher asked the year 2s whether there is someone playing the Guitar outside ... then they told him its called a Pipa i think . When he came out , i think i saw him lipping the word 'Pipa' and he smiled ...

Some people are mugging like crazy , and they are the types which i admire most . I cannot force myself to mug , neither do i have the motivation to mug ... i think im the worst kinda pupil a teacher would ever had . I need something to make me mug ...

I think this should be the time when people should just leave me alone and ignore me , other than usually , i think now its better . Push me off the cliff to make me crawl back up myself !

I think better not ...

Do it !

Nevermind ...