Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Its Summertime

Today was indeed a stressing day . Though the presentation was supposed to be very excited and funny , we lost all our mood due to the time we waited . Many people gave their presentation today , and our team was the last . In the end , we waited from 4 to 7.30pm , for our turn to present . By then , we were already half dead . I had to cut short , so i skipped many things to say ... anyway , my notes werent that organised afterall . I was busy cutting things short that i lost all the main points . So in the end , my presentation was very messy . I still prefered the presentation during our History Tutorial . 'Canon' ... my topic .

Yes , another thing . Samuel is so creative that he added some very stupid pictures . It shows 2 girls wearing bikini , posing for a picture . Its suppose to introduce to the Summer Schools ... then it says "Its SummerTime !!!" ... that really swept me off the floor , laughing like hell . Another one is the crossing out of the plump flutist from a slimer one ... Supposingly talking about meeting hot babes there , so the plump one is out of the picture ... Lame . Really lame ...

We managed to finish the poster . Quite amazing that after doing so little yesterday , we can actually complete it . To think of it , its quite easy ... And thanks to Mark again for putting in the effort . I dun have the PowerPoint software at home ... so im in a lost . Anyway , the poster was very well-doned . Im proud of it ... and i think Mark is too .

After presenting , we went for dinner . Our presentation was 35 minutes ... scary . Anyway , we ate some Malay food at Peace Centre . After which , we went back to school to touch up on our Harmony presentation tomorrow . I think Harmony presentation is the worst prepared . We are planning to make it really lame . We are gonna act things out ... hope that JamesYap wont mind . He complained about the presentations made were lame and pointless . True ... but i thought he himself is so lame that i think those presentations looked fine . Tomorrow , we arent going to play the Recorder anymore . I'll play the Pipa , Noozli on the flute , Christoven on the Viola and LiSuan on the Violin . So interesting isnt it ? Im going to do the resolutions on the Pipa , so we are gonna play things in A Major .

This week is such a rush . Presentations and performances on Friday and Sunday , not forgetting the rehearsals . I feel so busy that i cant even practice my Pipa and i have no time to do my PortFolios and Journals . I think i better rush my Journal readings first , because its due on Monday . Harmony PortFolio also ! Im so dead ... dead dead ...