Monday, October 24, 2005

May It Be

Well , i got woken up by the bus driver just now . I was still sleeping when it was at the interchange already . I dunno why , it always happen . I tell myself to just close my eye for a while , the next thing i know , im already at the interchange . So i called Mom to come fetch me , i was too lazy . Anyway , its not my first time . I had even worse encounters before ...

Today's Aural class was cancelled , because Yohanna went back to Indonesia . I was so happy , because i didnt do my homework . Then after Choir and stuff ... i went to practice Pipa . Then , we rushed our Harmony presentation . Then there is the poster to be done this Wednesday for StudySkills presentation . Im like so dead and tired ... well , now i regret not doing my work consistently . Well , too bad WeiKang ...

I changed the song yesterday , its called "May It Be" , by Enya . I love her songs , its very intense in some way . It has this spirit lifting effect . Listening to it at the right time may enable u to feel this emotion pouring over . Its very touching ... I remembered that i listened to it everytime i went over to Esplanade Library during my Sec 4s . I went there almost everynight till it closes ... i spent my time there studying and mostly , listening to CDs and discovering new music ...

Ive so much work to do , and im still slacking . I think no matter how , practical is the most important . Its the only thing u need to prove that u can play ... I dunno already , im giving up hopes . Im indeed chasing rainbows , till the ends of each rainbow , i wish i find a pot of gold .

I just ate so much for dinner ... and now there is this raw vegetable taste in my mouth and i cant rinse it off ... its disgusting !

I wish so much , and for so many things . However , none came through except for those that i wished away . When night falls , and the stars are shining brightly above my head , its time for me to exhault . Its time for me to think and time for me and myself . Its my private moment with myself and i . Nobody interferes ... so , i wish ... may it be .

Something funny just happened . Recently , ive been putting my clothes on the floor , beside my bed , instead of the drawers . So , including my socks and underwears . My Mom came in to savage for clothings to wash ... So she picked up the underwear to smell whether it has been worn already or not . So disgusting and funny ...