Saturday, October 29, 2005

Everyone For Themselves

Everyone is for themselves , and who does things for others in consideration first ? Nobody does ... i feel so disappointed . For me , i always think for others first ... well , most of the time , in terms of help , not work . I asked so many people for help , and they did help , but its about how they help . Well , they helped as little as they could , thats all i can say . Of course im not entitled to be helped with wheneva i call for one , but i just dun understand how some people treat others . For me , i think im too nice sometimes . I dun think twice about treating somebody to food , i dun think twice when it comes to lending money and i dun ever think twice when my friends are in trouble . Well , if someone has to think twice , it'll be my father , for all the wrongs that he had done . Maybe Mom is right , i cant be that nice to everyone ... Mom is a learned person , she know how things go , she'd gone through them herself , and i must believe in the things she said . Well , im starting to believe them ... slowly ... soon i'll be brainwashed by myself . Maybe its because that ive no siblings , and ive a broken family ... thus ive only friends to depend on . Friends are like family to me , they are the only one i can lean on ... but yet , they dun think the way i think . Its not their fault , its natural . Nothing comes my way ...

My work is still left uncompleted . And i still have the time to blog ... i dunno why . I think i need a break . Hopefully its like a broken watch , and time will just stop here . I took breaks and naps in between , and now im still stuck with work . Im so stressed ... i dunno what to do , and i dunno where to start . I skipped practice today with CSCO , because i had too much to do . Lesson with YanYu is cancelled because she didnt feel well . Ive plenty of time by right , but it just seemed that the sun set really early today , and the moon is eager to rise . My grey sky morning has come , and im here to stay till my bore is over .

Things arent that bad ... im just abit disappointed . I sowed how much i wish to reap , but only this proportion is harvested . Im a sad farmer ... and mother nature played a game on me all along . Im such a fool not to realise that ...

Indeed , the fittest shall survive . And yet , im the fattest .