Sunday, October 23, 2005

Fantasia

I thought of many things to write about , even a proper title . Now i forget everything ...

I just came home from SCO's concert , featuring GuGuanRen and his works . Out of all the concerts ive attended , not many because it sucks , i think this is one of the best . Something traditional finally . Whats the point of a Chinese Orchestra if its gonna play all the western pieces and forsake our own traditional mother pieces ? I dun understand how the Orchestra is progressing ... isit progressing into a Philharmonic Orchestra , or towards a modern and developed Chinese Orchestra . I think its going for the formal ... Its hopeless now , the SCO sets a standard and a model for the Chinese Orchestral scenes in Singapore , and if it follows a different trend , i think Chinese music in Singapore will start to follow blindly , by the leading piper .

Before that i met ChaiXia for dinner , but i took the wrong buses and i ended up in Suntec , so i took a cab down . I feel so useless ... wasting money .

I dunno how some people think , its either they live in a total fantasy about their own world , or they just love to mislead people . Malformation of concepts ... I think this kinda people is either weird , stupid or really bored . For him , i think its called immaturity . Now hes creating his own problems , he creates them but doesnt solve them . Im speechless . For a friend , i dun wanna talk about it .

I managed to complete nothing . Im such a disappointment ... i think im just gonna rot and die . Till me flesh smells of decomposition , and till maggots feed on my rotting flesh ... I shall perish at that corner without anyone's attention . I just blend into the wall and just rest in peace with flies and rats to accompany my death ...

I forgot to mention in yesterday's blog entry that i have a lump on my forehead now . Because we were playing "Hide and Seek" at the student's lounge . I dunno at first ... only after the composition exam , i went there to look for them , they called me down . So when i went there i saw Samuel and Mark hiding . I felt so lame , and i didnt know what untill they told me . SiHan is the catcher so i quickly tagged along and hid behind the bar . When SiHan approached , after Samuel and gang were caught , i wanted to scare him , so i lifted my head very quickly to scare him , but i got shocked by his sudden approach , then i accidentally knocked my forehead against the top of the bar . He was shocked and he screamed , for me , i couldnt because i was in pain !