Wednesday, October 12, 2005

This Old Man , He Played ... None !

Feldenkrais ... whats that ? Its a special programme that teaches u how to get injured , so u can apply all the excercise and stretches they recommend to cure it . I think the lady is very rude and she is very annoying . I just didnt enjoy my time there at all ... i know Jose did , and i know some people did , but for me , its like a waste of time . To think of it , she can actually just have one session with us , because what she says is like going in circles ...

I think im going to die , seriously . I dun think im that lucky this time ... my luck has ran out , and its time to replenish it .

Anyway , i was playing the stupid game on the net , its like a waste of time . Its called "Solve The Mystery" , its so freaking hard . I still couldnt solve it ... the first puzzle was hard enough that SiHan had to tell me the answer for me to continue ...

Today i was so late for Histroy lecture . I was sick on yesterday and im late today , what fate . Anyway , i got in very late and i felt very lost . I think i still dunno much about Bach , just little shattered pieces lying around in my head . Sight-singing test was alright . I skipped the Music Platform to practice on my sight-singing . I got two Bs ... not bad actually , i thought . Everyone in class was practicing outside the Recital Hall while two by two took their turns to be tested . Something funny was how everyone looked when they practiced , everyone seemed to be like as if they were going to take part in the Singapore Idol audition . Williana was the best i think , she sang so seriously , and with so much gusto , i think she got two As . She has a powerful voice , really . Impressive ...

How can i forget ... just now , it was the worst thing ive seen in my life , this old man was dressed as a woman ! There was this old man , skinny , short grey hair and some rough facial hair . A typical old man wasting his time at the coffee shop , u know that type ? Think u can imagine that ... Anyway , he was wearing a jade ring , a pink light sweater , a low-cut shirt obviously for woman , a lacey skirt , stockings , a pair of shoes for woman and a red coloured handbag . I was entering the bus which was quite crowded , and i thought i'll have to stand throughout the journey . To my surprise , there was only one seat available and nobody wanted to sit there . I was wondering why , then i noticed , it was that old man there . I didnt care so i sat beside him , with only half of my butt cheeks on the seat , and the other half out of the seat , keeping a distance from this weird old man . Hes really disgusting ... and he was eating this chocolate bar , and then he hid the wrapping behind the seat ... Eccentric ?