Sunday, October 09, 2005

Raped

Today im quite disappointed with myself ... YanYu requested for somethings and yet i couldnt perform well upon her request . I feel so weak suddenly ... today i didnt talk much during lesson till when lesson is at its end ...

I think im going to cry ... now im feeling so useless . Today , things were swaying with the wind ... very slowly ... and gently . Things were slow and slower ... so lethargic i felt that i was feeling so down . My heart felt so heavy that it might just die out like that . And certain things just cant get out of my mind ... even while im preoccupied , this problems just keep surfacing . Things like politics , people and school . Music , need not to be said , is always a problem to musicians ...

I feel that something bad is going to happen ... Something that never happened before in my entire life . However , its still life and it has to go on ... its part of it . Some people stay and some people go , a theme from the novel 'Tex' , and i strongly believes in it . It may sound very profound ... but actually its always that simple ... For those who read it before , u might know what im beating around about ...

Anyway , i still cant get over the music from "Crystal Boys" . I listened to the whole disc for like 6 times today . From afternoon till now ... and i just stopped when my cousin came in to turn on the TV . I love the music , i repeat , i love it ! Im looking for more and more CDs like that ... anything , anything and anything that rapes my ear . I will welcome any !