Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Sickly Tuesdays ? Or Tuesday Blues

I finally did something today . I completed my Portfolio IV ... it was quite easy , i managed to just gather the answers from StanleySadie and the internet . However , organising it and to structure it according to ur own words is kinda hard . I had to come up with some sentences myself to make myself sound smarter . I copied and pasted it and sent it to DrKan and asked if it was acceptable . She said the content is alright , and for the section on my report to how i feel about the question and what difficulties i had , she replied me with a whole chunk . A total stranger to me sometimes i may find ... the things she say is totally out of my mind . Its like another realm ... She is really quality compared to verbosity , or rather , both .

Tomorrow there is a test on sight-singing and i havent prepared myself . Today i was sick again , i dunno why , but Tuesday is really a bad day . This time i had no choice but to go see the doctor because medicine at home just ran out . Anyway , the doctor was very nice . She asked about my school and what i play ... she is really nice . Somehow reminds me of DrKan , maybe just abit older ... Anyway , i had a bad afternoon , after doing the portfolio .

At night , i finally brought YanYu's Pipa for KunRui for repair . It had been around 3 weeks , and i didnt had time to go down , so tonight i went there . Im going down tomorrow to pick it up anyway . I went to his house and i took a peep at all the latest Pipa he has . Then i played with WuYiMin's Pipa ... it sounded great . KunRui was fixing ChenYunZhen's Pipa at that time , and complaining to me how it sounded ... but there is no choice , sometimes instruments are like that , especially Chinese ones , incurable .

My Mom is irritating me ... sometimes she just dun understand .