Friday, October 21, 2005

Love Hits

Well , the devils in the heart really taken over me and i followed in its path deep into hell . I flopped Laurance's piece today ... Dedric's was fine . I feel so disappointed with myself ... I should play well at least to show an example maybe how 'well' i can play , so that others may look for me again . Guess today i just condemned my own playing ...

Performing class was fine too . MrYeo is starting to treat me very nicely ... i think i like him now . He burned me the disc that he got from China . I saw it a long time ago , i think a few weeks ago and he even remembered hearing that i want it , he even helped me asked about for the brochure of HaoWai . But im not comfortable in the heart with a burned disc ... i want the original ! Its a Pipa album by JiangTing .

I just bought another CD after dinner with YongRui and Audrey . Im not pointing fingers , but i think the kinda spirit that i had in ACS is missing in NAFA . Which isit ... ? Its the copy homework spirit ! The one reason why ACS is quite united is because of the ability that they share . They wont mind if someone copies their work , even if they get better results , the important thing is that at least he shared his work with his friends and they are safe . Guess this is what i call brotherhood ... ?

My presentation today was very good , i think . I loved the class , the audience . Firstly , they were small , they are open to humour and DrKan though in a bad mood , still laughed at my silly jokes . Before that , i saw a webby about DrKan . She is really that impressive . U guys must go take a look . Go check her out at Googles ...

I need to rush for my works ... my portfolio . But temptation at home is alluring ... me into the mouth of death ! Anyway , i added a new counter , quite awhile already , and its counting ... Moreover , i added a new song to this blog . This song is crazy and it sounds so funny that i think it spoils the mood of my blog . Its a spoiler song ... but its damn funny . I think i'll change the song on my blog every two days or something . So please come visit my blog and read my entries , it might spark certain things in ur mind . Certain problems like dead leaves ... will spark into fire by my ideas ... Who knows ? Come see and listen to the new songs , songs that i enjoy listening to , songs that accompanied all these years alone . Insights , inside ...